Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com (88032 Views)

El-rufai’s Memo Shocks Buhari, APC / A Man Who Celebrated N1Billion In Bayelsa Is Poor Now / See The Photos Of Rochas Okorocha's N1billion Mansion That Got Buhari Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by wiseoneking: 9:58pm On May 11, 2015
gudluckgreat:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I hear[color=#006600][/color]
Sorry for you. Accept the truth about Rochas and condem it before you start tackling T A Orji. Do you think 1 billion is a joke. This can build a massive estate alone. You said he was already a millonaire before now, why did he have to wait now to build it. This is imolite money.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by abokikhalifa: 9:58pm On May 11, 2015
This op na ode nd ogponu put 2geter...hw can u report a news like this with out any usefull image of buhari nd okorocha inside the compund? Or what kind of citizen journalist ar you? Or don't you no that pictures communicate better than words? You just come up with fake stories nd u feel happy doing shit...dont be like AIT try nd be objective like channels tv abeg..
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by wolexanda(m): 9:59pm On May 11, 2015
Rochas already made his money before entring Politics. has a well to do multi million naira NGO surporting various infrastucture and child education. pure propaganda
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by figment232(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
dunkem21:
..While Buhari lives in a Manger .. grin
Remember thats hw OBJ started.BABA wud soon join them in d looting spree.CHANGEW my ass.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by jossyj: 10:03pm On May 11, 2015
umuodu is not his home town
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Freksy(m): 10:05pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided

Your insinuation is that he built the mansion with his business money. Tell it to the birds!
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by specco(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
dedons:
Shey na everytin dey shock buhari

Abeg make the old man go sitdown for one place b4 he die of shock.

Same as when he visited the Lion of Bourd....The news had that Gmb was shocked to his bone marrows when he saw scores of exotic cars parked in Tinubus compound. Then he was forced to ask his host whether he was a car dealer.
Very soon he'll need to change his shock absorbers because more shocks are comming.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by nd07(m): 10:06pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Even though I'm not his fan, Rochas has always been a millionaire. So his theft in govt is like emptying a drum of water in an already acquired geepee tank.

We should focus on people like TA Orji whose theft is like stealing the geepee tank full of water itself undecided

who dash monkey banana, What was Okorocha's business before he became a governor?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by AKPOSbaba: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
Drchristian:
Why everything dey shock Buhari naw?

U gat me laffin grin
Una dey yarn sha
Make Buhari stop to dey shock bicos he must give us steady light and good roads.
Make he no worry about water,we go buy pure water drink.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
Fake news.
Okorocha is from Ideato,Orlu and not Mbieri.
Okorocha has always been a billionaire and built his house several years ago probably when this foolish writer was still wearing diapers.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Themandator: 10:08pm On May 11, 2015
owobokiri:
This house is just a stone throw from mine. He biult it in the 90s. Rochas is loaded and likes flambouyant edifices. Like the executive bus he donated to buhari, Rochas has several of that since the 90s. His problem is he seldom completes his works. For example, since the 90s, he has been biulding and tearing down houses in the compound. When his parents were around, he biult an upstair each for them. They died, he tore one down and converted the other to servants quaters. The main house with basketball court and the rest was biult in the middle 90s but repairs and remodelling have been going on ever since. Infact during the xmass, painting was going on.. I hate the change chanters but let's be frank with our criticisms.

That means ,Like Okorocha like Sir Offor......unending constructions
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by dozai: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Lie lie full ground. which time rochas come become mbieri man. Rochas is from Ogboko in Ideator South. I still know his house. him got no mansion anywhere.

Rubbish news from the pit of saTAN
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by soji1992: 10:09pm On May 11, 2015
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Ogedo(m): 10:14pm On May 11, 2015
Once upon a time in 2007, a certain man won Anambra state gov and declared his assets to the tune of 3 trillion naira. Anambrarians lamented. God saved anambra from 3 empty trillion naira bag by reinstalling obi. Okorocha has money but he invest his money in money making ventures. He absolutely built that mansion wt imo money. Otherwise why didn't he build it before lamonde hotel just after imsu junction. God is watching all these pretentious righteous agents of change

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Jaypea98: 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
peppyluv02:
And how did he make the money?
Just like your Tinubu, okorocha is a drug pusher! A rogue and a fraudster!
Sincere Imo citizens will tell you the truth about this man not the brainwashed change chanters...

Besides this same Buhari told Okorocha that he deserves to be in jail for fraudulent acts that made him rich. That was when okorocha first contested for president.

Any substantial proof to backup your claims?
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by emabe: 10:21pm On May 11, 2015
businessline:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-shocked-at-okorochas-n1billion-mansion/

pls what kind of palmwine gossip is this? Buhari hasnt seen anything yet. By the time he is done with looking around him, he will noticed that he is just alibaba with criminals around him.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by roob: 10:23pm On May 11, 2015
LETS JUST HOPE THESE SHOCKS ARE NOT ENVINESS O .... MAKE WE NO GO GET ANOTHER ABACHA O!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by shammah1(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
Correct guy
temitemi1:
Apc... Change grin grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by secretsofpeace(m): 10:25pm On May 11, 2015
You are a big ODE

IdiAmin1:

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by 1miccza: 10:28pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:

They are both huge thieves and should be treated accordingly..wether you steal a Pen or a train a thief remains a thief...

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by 1miccza: 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
cococandy:
Well okorocha has always been a rich man.

He has always been stealing from past governments to become rich...
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by todayguest(m): 10:30pm On May 11, 2015
Lol "kai u be criminal" Baba surely needs shock absorber. Although the story get k-leg.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by millionaireman: 10:32pm On May 11, 2015
jossyj:
umuodu is not his home town

Ogboko, Ideator South Lga is supposed to be Okorocha's home town. Ogboko is about two kilometer from Orlu.

Gov. Okorocha can hardly build anything of importance in these areas near his home; he has only his old family house in Ogboko; at best he started building a few roads and lock-up shops in these areas - many of the roads remain scrapped after three years they were started.

Umuodu Mbieri is in Owerri. Owerri area is Okorocha's dream home where he builds whatever he fancies - as gov or private; but he usurps the name of Orlu senatorial zone in political contests.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Okeycima: 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
Na today u know that one?.CHIE!!!!.I B LIKE SAY THE changi agents in Naira land and their c-in-c in the name of miss##### have been work hard to stop a negative and expository news that ma come out of the APC CARTEL,anyway make I share dis joke I saw on one newspaper................................................ FINDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PDP AND APC USING THE SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION. SOLUTUON: PDP=TRANSFORMATON(TAKEN). APC=CHANGE.....(TAKEN). TRANFORNATION=change to look different...................................................CHANGE=replace to look different...................................................therefore,if transformation and change are to make something look different,THEN,CHANGE=TRANSFORMATION. and since PDP=TRANSFORMATION,WHILE APC=CHANGE,THEN,PDP=APC.....................Therefore,between PDP AND APC There's no difference.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by ossy4rill: 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
The same kind forgery that brought down the Jonathan administration
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Okeycima: 10:35pm On May 11, 2015
Na today u know that one?.CHIE!!!!.I B LIKE SAY THE changi agents in Naira land and their c-in-c in the name of miss#####,anyway make I share dis joke I saw on one newspaper................................................ FINDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PDP AND APC USING THE SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION. SOLUTUON: PDP=TRANSFORMATON(TAKEN). APC=CHANGE.....(TAKEN). TRANFORMATION=change to look different...................................................CHANGE=replace to look different...................................................therefore,if transformation and change are to make something look different,THEN,CHANGE=TRANSFORMATION. and since PDP=TRANSFORMATION,WHILE APC=CHANGE,THEN,PDP=APC.....................Therefore,between PDP AND APC There's no difference.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 10:43pm On May 11, 2015
Ogedo:
Once upon a time in 2007, a certain man won Anambra state gov and declared his assets to the tune of 3 trillion naira. Anambrarians lamented. God saved anambra from 3 empty trillion naira bag by reinstalling obi. Okorocha has money but he invest his money in money making ventures. He absolutely built that mansion wt imo money. Otherwise why didn't he build it before lamonde hotel just after imsu junction. God is watching all these pretentious righteous agents of change

He also had this 5 storey Lamonde hotel several years ago. Estate valuers can equally value it and as well claim he just built it.

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by deltateam: 10:47pm On May 11, 2015
IdiAmin1:

What nonsense analysis. He's owing civil servants many months salary and probably used their money to build mansion and this is all you can say? Am diisappointed in you.

If there must be change we should be sincere about it. Not for us to start chasing shadows in guise of category of criminals.
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by chuksvee(m): 10:50pm On May 11, 2015
OWelle has always been a rich man.tomorrow someone will come and say he bought his limousine wen he became a governor....
Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by Abagworo(m): 10:53pm On May 11, 2015
This 4 storey Rochas Plaza has also been there for 20 years right at the roundabout directly opposite Rockview hotel. Estate valuers should equally value it.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by chuksmarvin(m): 10:54pm On May 11, 2015
brixton:
Let me peruse

MODIFIED

The APC henchmen will kill Buhari before you know it... They will either attempt to remove or kill him if he don't align with their corrupt tendencies. I am a Buhari critic, I will change my stance about him if he truly fight our political elites milking the nation dry since independence. Buhari seem a good man but hisnoperational environment?

Someone above wrote that Rochas has always been rich; what are his antecedents? How did he make so much money? Advanced fee fraud? In saner climes people like Rochas don't have any business being in the corridors of power talk alone being a head of Governors in the ruling party!
Mr man. Please let us say what we know and not what our sentiments projects. Rochas (of whom im not a fan) is and has always been an avid business man and philantropist for the past 12 years or more...he has schools in ibadan with free tuition and transport feeding and books in many other states amongst other acts of philanthropy. This was one of the features that endeared him to the people to win the election in the first place.
And what do you mean by in saner countries?....mitt romney is a billionaire and he is in and about the corridors of power...so what are yhu saying..
I am not saying rochas may not have stolen but...dont dispute the fact that he has always been a millionaire if not a billionaire long before ...his name became a talk of the town. ..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Okorocha’s N1billion Mansion Shocks Buhari - Pointblank.com by easystudy101: 10:54pm On May 11, 2015
businessline:

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-shocked-at-okorochas-n1billion-mansion/

Is this what nairaland has turned too?
People just formulate BOLD FACED LIES as news stories?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations / Coronavirus: In Few Months From Now, Newspaper Headlines May Read Like This / Buhari Shares Office Photos, 19 Days To Election, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.