Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Why Did Lucifer Fall? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did Lucifer Fall? (3559 Views)

If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Lucifer Fall? by piplord1(m): 1:38am On Feb 08, 2009
please answer the question if you know the answer.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by okeyxyz(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2010
PRIDE: He refused d good spirit.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by yommyuk: 4:20am On Oct 19, 2010
pride
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Mudley313: 9:20am On Oct 19, 2010
when you live under a tyrannical being like the bible god with an ego so vain that he creates others just to kiss his egoistic butt for eternity; a god who acts like a jealous ex-girlfriend and a tantrum throwing child with an uncontrolled temper wrapped in one: you just might rebel and try a coupe d'etat like the mythical devil aka lucifer aka satan

infact, who tempted lucifer, a supposed angel of god? how can a perfect god create a being that will one day malfunction and then rebel against it/he/she?
how can an all-knowing god go ahead and create something and not know that it would one day rebel against him and cause confusion amongst his/its/her creation?

oh i forgot. the bible god is just a non-existent mythical figure created by ancient goat herding jewish nomads. who believed above the skies is an actual kingdom where god resides in , to explain away things beyond their understanding and control people. only brainwashed adults with a total absence of logic indoctrinated from childhood would believe such crap of a coup d'etat in some mythical heaven by some non-existent boogie man called lucifer. religion sure is cancerous

[center][/center]
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2010
Prince Lucifer; Formerly Light Bearer and Herald of the Dawning entrance of God Almighty to the congregation of Angels and presently Lord Lucifer Angel of Light and Landlord of Earth and the Lower Heavens, is a Visionary and a Freedom-fighter with worthy AMBITION and this singular virtue could not be tolerated in a Dictatorship in Heaven. As such for his mutiny against the tyranny of crass dictatorship, he and his progressives were banished from Heaven.

Contrary to popular agenda of the apologists citizenry of earth, Lucifer is not the cause of Flooding in Zamfara or Deaths in Jos or Earthquakes in Haiti, he has[b] ABSOLUTELY NO POWER[/b] over nature or man even. Even God admits, Man's very nature is to rebel and his default actions is to SIN which was why he purged the world with the Flood.

GENESIS 6: 1-6 Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD  said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.
Then the LORD saw that the[b] wickedness of man was great on the earth[/b], and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Mudley313: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

Prince Lucifer; Formerly Light Bearer and Herald of the Dawning entrance of God Almighty to the congregation of Angels and presently Lord Lucifer Angel of Light and Landlord of Earth and the Lower Heavens, is a Visionary and a Freedom-fighter with worthy AMBITION and this singular virtue could not be tolerated in a Dictatorship in Heaven. As such for his mutiny against the tyranny of crass dictatorship, he and his progressives were banished from Heaven.

Contrary to popular agenda of the apologists citizenry of earth, Lucifer is not the cause of Flooding in Zamfara or Deaths in Jos or Earthquakes in Haiti, he has[b] ABSOLUTELY NO POWER[/b] over nature or man even. Even God admits, Man's very nature is to rebel and his default actions is to SIN which was why he purged the world with the Flood.

whats the difference between this crap and a STARWARS storyline? smh @ the indoctrinations of religion making grown adults retardedly believe in fairytales n what even a special ed child would be able to distinguish as pure myth n fiction

[img]http://agnosticatheism.files./2008/04/satan.jpg?w=455[/img]
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2010
Mudley313:

whats the difference between this crap and a STARWARS storyline? smh @ the indoctrinations of religion making grown adults retardedly believe in fairytales n what even a special ed child would be able to distinguish as pure myth n fiction

[img]http://agnosticatheism.files./2008/04/satan.jpg?w=455[/img]

It is called poignant sarcasm my dear Mudley, if you wish to speak to a Mad-man, you cannot use sane words would you not agree? grin
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Mudley313: 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

It is called poignant sarcasm my dear Mudley, if you wish to speak to a Mad-man, you cannot use sane words would you not agree? grin

guy, i got the sarcasm in your post. . .i was just trying to point out the absurdity in believing this whole lucifer attempted coup d'etat story, whichever way you choose to explain it. i must say your sarcastic storyline even makes more sense than the original; for how would one, man or angel, who have beheld the supposed magnificience and powerfulness of the christian god and all the purported enjoyments and gold mansions and roads in heaven still go on to rebel; something must have been fishy
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Heatblast(m): 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
as mudley said lucifer does not exist.
how can a created try to over throw the creator
how can a gun try to shoot its holder
how can a chicken challenge a t-rex
how can a normal man try to stop the sun from rising
how can I(only me) wage war against the US
how is it possible that an angel would even concieve the idea of overthrowing God
and yet God is far more powerful than the devil. to me God could exist but the devil concept is just not possible.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by jcross19: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Heatblast:

as mudley said lucifer does not exist.
how can a created try to over throw the creator
how can a gun try to shoot its holder
how can a chicken challenge a t-rex
how can a normal man try to stop the sun from rising
how can I(only me) wage war against the US
how is it possible that an angel would even concieve the idea of overthrowing God
and yet God is far more powerful than the devil. to me God could exist but the devil concept is just not possible.
I have you ever see where robot built by scientists become uncontrolled and what about dog or lion that you tamed later bite you?
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Mudley313: 3:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
jcross19:

I have you ever see where robot built by scientists become uncontrolled and what about dog or lion that you tamed later bite you?

i thought your god was supposed to be all-powerful, all-perfect and all-knowing? or he didn't see that one coming?
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
Any angel with any iota of decency would rebel against the bible god, just like tyrannical leaders get overthrown by their subjects due to their excessive tyranny. That goes without saying. Lucie baby tried a coupe de tat and failed. End of the "heavenly" drama.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Mudley313: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Any angel with any iota of decency would rebel against the bible god, just like tyrannical leaders get overthrown by their subjects due to their excessive tyranny. That goes without saying. Lucie baby tried a coupe de tat and failed. End of the "heavenly" drama.

wish it ended that way, but no, instead of all-powerful god to just kill/get rid of mr. devil in one poof, he leaves him roaming about disturbing his creations and unfairly administering crude punishment on his creation for his own incompetency. me thinks bible god is just simply a sadist

his murderous records in his book (he was unable to write by himself) speaks for itself

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/4mbmBJabTg3rp6gsl51GReMDykdBS*GFEQqXCW9f1z3oqktahdeJE2Ptb3*zTajk4SCsVaHFkb0IPtxynhsiKoPZ0sNj198r/3848827.jpeg[/img]
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by Jenwitemi(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
Absolute power corrupts absolutely, as the cliche goes. This also applied to the bible god, apparently.
Mudley313:

wish it ended that way, but no, instead of all-powerful god to just kill/get rid of mr. devil in one poof, he leaves him roaming about disturbing his creations and unfairly administering crude punishment on his creation for his own incompetency. me thinks bible god is just simply a sadist

his murderous records in his book (he was unable to write by himself) speaks for itself

[img]http://api.ning.com/files/4mbmBJabTg3rp6gsl51GReMDykdBS*GFEQqXCW9f1z3oqktahdeJE2Ptb3*zTajk4SCsVaHFkb0IPtxynhsiKoPZ0sNj198r/3848827.jpeg[/img]
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by merene(f): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2010
Pride bringeth one down,how can u tel ur creator to bow for u the househelp.
Re: Why Did Lucifer Fall? by sunkoye: 10:50pm On May 26, 2013
All these has been made known in the time past...where men will draw un-natural inference. We are definitely of age . See, book of 2 thes 2:10-And with all delusion of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. . U are very much on ur own. U are free to believe or not!

(1) (Reply)

Scientists Explain Their Faith. / S. Arabia Has 100k Empty Tents With AC For 3M People- Zero Refugees Taken (pix) / Very Hot Prayers Against Poverty Curses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.