Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (14269 Views)

War Between Son Of Lucifer And Unibenstudent(yahwehs Boy) / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 1:58am On Nov 03, 2010
Bible made us to understand that Lucifer was thrown down from his position as second in rank in heaven.
Who then replaced him after he was thrown down or is it still empty up til date waiting for who to fill the space?

1 Like

Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Jenwitemi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2010
No one, i guess. I bet yahweh did not want to make the same screw up twice. One is embarrassing enough, especially when the mop up job was also just as messed up. Imagine making an error that big and not correcting it in a very final manner. What a heavenly political ineptitude. And poor us have to pay for that ineptitude. Not very fair and just from an allegedly fair and just deity. NOT!  wink cheesy
luckyCO:

Bible made us to understand that Lucifer was thrown down from his position as  second in rank in heaven.
Who then replaced him after he was thrown down or is it still empty up til date waiting for who to fill the space?

1 Like

Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
does it mean it is empty up till this day & no one has been performing the duty lucifer used to offer?
If it is empty who then is doing exactly what lucifer used do?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Jenwitemi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 04, 2010
What duty did Lucifer had other than to look good and perfect all the time? Was he not supposed to be the head of the heavenly choir as well, or something like that, according to the mythology? The question is, "why is this so important?"
luckyCO:

does it mean it is empty up till this day & no one has been performing the duty lucifer used to offer?
If it is empty who then is doing exactly what lucifer used do?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2010
I asked the question because even here on earth if anyone is removed from office someone else will replace it.
And you know such a critical post must not be empty.
That is reason for my question,if you dont know we continue to search.
One thing I should think is that the office is not empty!
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Jenwitemi(m): 2:51am On Nov 05, 2010
I wonder why on earth do you consider the position to be critical? 
Anyway, to put your mind at rest, Jesus is probably doing a stand in at the moment pending till a new perfectly good looking being(ala Luke) has been genetically engineered out. I guess Yahweh is taking his time to make sure that the last ugly event never repeats itself again. After all, we're talking about heaven here, a place in which peace must reign. No more pretty and perfect troublemakers allowed, please! Once bitten, twice shy. wink grin
luckyCO:

I asked the question because even here on earth if anyone is removed from office someone else will replace it.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 4:16am On Nov 05, 2010
Jenwitemi:

I wonder why on earth do you consider the position to be critical? 
Anyway, to put your mind at rest, Jesus is probably doing a stand in at the moment pending till a new perfectly good looking being(ala Luke) has been genetically engineered out. I guess Yahweh is taking his time to make sure that the last ugly event never repeats itself again. After all, we're talking about heaven here, a place in which peace must reign. No more pretty and perfect troublemakers allowed, please! Once bitten, twice shy. wink  grin
I thank u so much for your craft in being truthful to yourself by using word 'probably'
Can I deduce from your comment that the place is vacant or has been occupied by Christ such that there will be no mistake again?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2010
luckyCO:

I thank u so much for your craft in being truthful to yourself by using word 'probably'
Can I deduce from your comment that the place is vacant or has been occupied by Christ such that there will be no mistake again?
1: Christ has always occupied the position he has always occupied (at God's side from day one)
2: Arch-Angel Michael is the most likely candidate but he is a brute soldier and cannot play the pan flute as well as Lucifer
3: God cannot risk another mutiny in his closely guarded dictatorship as to allow an Al-Mustapha into that position once more
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2010
Ask Olaadegbu, he is the Christian expert with unique insights about heaven and hell. smiley
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 4:05am On Nov 06, 2010
Am left with no option other than to think that majority of people here say almost the same thing, that God might be afraid of putting another person there with caution not to experience another war in heaven.
I heard a man of God saying that we are the one taking his position,HOW
That is why Lucifer is quite interested in pulling us down,any comment!
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by aletheia(m): 4:43am On Nov 06, 2010
@OP: Where did you get the idea that Satan was second in rank in heaven before his fall? Is it recorded anywhere or you are just rehashing popular myths and misconceptions without having examined if in fact it is so?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by luckyCO(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2010
I should think dat book of Ezekiel described Lucifer so.Another reason why is he head of all angels of darkness?
I think dat is nt myth bt undebatable fact except u hv another fact to backup ur statement fine,floor is open
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Jenwitemi(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2010
Undebatable fact, you say? Why this story is a FACT, talkless of it being undebatable, is what you have to present to the floor first.
luckyCO:
I think dat is nt myth bt undebatable fact except u hv another fact to backup your statement fine,floor is open
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by aletheia(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2010
luckyCO:

I should think dat book of Ezekiel described Lucifer so.Another reason why is he head of all angels of darkness?
I think dat is nt myth bt undebatable fact except u hv another fact to backup your statement fine,floor is open

Please do remind me of what Ezekiel wrote: Did it in any way describe Satan as second in rank in heaven? Give me the exact reference please, so I can be convinced.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 7:05am On Dec 27, 2011
I have a question to anyone in this topic, and it pertains to this this topic but first i want to make sure that someone here will respond, so please let me know if you are there THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. GOD BLESS cheesy
7)))))))O(((((((7
7777*\_/*7777
77777/-\77777

Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2011
There is no vacant position . Satan / lucifer had two offices, he was covering cherub in heaven and he was the ruler of the earth. God created Adam and gave him dominion on earth. There is no indication of vacancy in heaven, Jesus is the Daystar .
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2012
luckyCO: Bible made us to understand that Lucifer was thrown down from his position as second in rank in heaven.

i believe God will have one human being take lucifers place but that man will be as humble as possible cuz God will have taught that man humility in an extreme way,and i believe that man will not be stopped in music and he will set world records no man can break in the music world whether it be music directing or choir directing,but he will also be an influential person for Christ and he will be SOOOO HUMBLE and influential that the devil/antichrist will be extremely jealous when he sees this man. what do y'all think?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Ptolomeus(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2012
Jenwitemi: No one, i guess. I bet yahweh did not want to make the same screw up twice. One is embarrassing enough, especially when the mop up job was also just as messed up. Imagine making an error that big and not correcting it in a very final manner. What a heavenly political ineptitude. And poor us have to pay for that ineptitude. Not very fair and just from an allegedly fair and just deity. NOT!  wink cheesy
A perfect answer.

But it was the only mistake of God.
The god at first called animal sacrifices and offerings ... then he did not want any of that. At first he accepted adultery (Solomon, David, Abraham ...) then I felt something wrong, first he ordered the murders of entire populations (women and children too), then asked us to love one another ...
In reality God created Lucifer a perfect, beautiful, but his mistake was sooo great that became his greatest enemy ...
Well, are small we can all make mistakes, even God.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2012
AMERICA
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Ptolomeus(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22, 2012
MENTAL HOSPITAL
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by mkmyers45(m): 8:13pm On Mar 22, 2012
Ptolomeus: MENTAL HOSPITAL
Mu he he he
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Callotti: 9:14pm On Mar 22, 2012
Fake religious peeps of course!
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by LogicMind: 9:17pm On Mar 22, 2012
luckyCO: Bible made us to understand that Lucifer was thrown down from his position as second in rank in heaven.

Which bible?
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 23, 2012
Logic Mind:

Which bible?

New King James International Standard Bible,4th Edition, 2nd Revision.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 10:38am On Mar 24, 2012
to answer the question,it's my friend who i've known my whole life,God told him in two visions that he was going to replace lucifer and this man can do anything with music,THIS IS NOT A JOKE OR A LIE. he also has played 27 instruments for the honor and glory of the Lord Jesus Christ,and his goal is to play every different kind of instrument in the world for the honor and glory of the Lord Jesus Christ.he is EXTREMELYYYY HUMBLE. and he is attacked by the devil himself on a regualarly daily basis. please pray for him.God bless you all and may the grace of the lord Jesus Christ be with you all AMEN.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2012
Jenwitemi: No one, i guess. I bet yahweh did not want to make the same screw up twice. One is embarrassing enough, especially when the mop up job was also just as messed up. Imagine making an error that big and not correcting it in a very final manner. What a heavenly political ineptitude. And poor us have to pay for that ineptitude. Not very fair and just from an allegedly fair and just deity. NOT!  wink cheesy

What makes you think you really know what is fair or not?

Personally I feel before now heaven just like it still is now was pure. . .no unclean thing inside there.
But the beings angels and lucifer in that time though sinless still had the status 'likely to sin'.
Alas! Lucifer sinned and persuaded a third of the kingdom to sin with him.

Now those ones are condemned forever but the ones that passed through that ultimate heavenly test of purity and remained with God have now achieved the status- 'never able to sin'.
Yeah they can never again in eternity sin!

When man came into the picture they were originally sinless(likely to sin) but lucifer thet serpent in the eden deceived them. Now any man that passes through this test we experience now filled with powerful illusions and deceptions of the devil and still remains with God will also acheive the ultimate status 'never able to sin'.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
i hear ya on that wink
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 9:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
breezy047:

What makes you think you really know what is fair or not?

Personally I feel before now heaven just like it still is now was pure. . .no unclean thing inside there.
But the beings angels and lucifer in that time though sinless still had the status 'likely to sin'.
Alas! Lucifer sinned and persuaded a third of the kingdom to sin with him.

Now those ones are condemned forever but the ones that passed through that ultimate heavenly test of purity and remained with God have now achieved the status- 'never able to sin'.
Yeah they can never again in eternity sin!

When man came into the picture they were originally sinless(likely to sin) but lucifer thet serpent in the eden deceived them. Now any man that passes through this test we experience now filled with powerful illusions and deceptions of the devil and still remains with God will also acheive the ultimate status 'never able to sin'.

i hear ya on that you have a good point
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2012

hey is anyone still on this topic? because i wrote a response and no one wrote me at all sad.or is it the fact that it's apparently fun to ignore me? if you don't mind please respond if you can.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by 7ANG7EL7(m): 4:14am On Jan 16, 2013
in the Lords prayer it does say "Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven" so i'm thinking with that in mind we can say that, what happens on earth reflects what is done in heaven you know?

luckyCO: I asked the question because even here on earth if anyone is removed from office someone else will replace it.
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by me2plus(m): 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2013
Gabriel took over frm lucifer
Re: Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? by Arosa(m): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2013
me2plus: Gabriel took over frm lucifer
Not saying you are correct but I was thinking the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muhammads Letter To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastery (Ashtiname Of Muhammad) / In Defence Of Logicboy / How To Ask And Receive From God Always

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.