Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,129 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd (3648 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Meā€¦adaeze Yobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 9:23am On May 13, 2015
freecocoa:
My dear, take it as someone's view o, because some of the people here are crazy and unfortunately, there are a lot of them.

That's what am saying, imagine them all screaming hell because she hit her husband, I'd like to know what they think now that it's been ascertained, his sharp mouth is the reason why she hit him.

Haven't read all your comments tho. But are you trying to justify her actions because her husband had a sharp mouth?

That's totally absurd in my view. So its okay for her to result to physically abuse her husband because he was verbally abusive? What happened to respect and common sense?

Since when did two wrongs ever make anything right? Am still going thru comments, but all I can see is a very confused couple who haven't learnt to love and live as human beings. Rather as animals who react harshly on the slightest provocation.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2015
cool I'm 2 much of a boss 2 waste my time fighting or slapping biatches! I only DUMP them and replace them with better options! But as for my fellow dudes, I will slap the shite out of any man if they overstep their boundaries with me! No time!
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2015
Joy1706:

Yea I agree. Only weak men beat up women
grin
Joy1706:

Yea I agree. Only weak men beat up women
But I only beat women in the bedroom na? Does dat make me weak 2?
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 9:42am On May 13, 2015
ademega:

Even when they were still courting ,the man was like that and the woman did not showed any sign that she could fight . what about that ?

Its called pretense. She had to wait to be fully and legally his wife to unlock the animal instinct in her.

Not that I am supporting the man with a sharp mouth, that's able to wake up a corpse. But at least he didn't pretend to be someone else during the courtship from the info you have given us.

If she knew that she had anger issues and that his mouth was going to be an issue, she could have sort counselling to make a rather informed decision on going on with the courtship.

But then again looking at it from another angle, your brother might have just been the pretentious one during the courtship. Of cause you don't expect him to tell you all that he was a perfect gentleman since you all know him very well.

I just honestly feel they weren't both sincere during the courtship and it affected them as couples.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 9:54am On May 13, 2015
funlord:
grin But I only beat women in the bedroom na? Does dat make me weak 2?
No wonder blackett calls you a dummy.

dumb comment!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:
No wonder blackett calls you a dummy.
dumb comment!
Who is this FOOL? Or are you a jobless troll? Dunce!
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 10:02am On May 13, 2015
funlord:
Who is this FOOL? Or are you a jobless troll? Dunce!
I should be asking you that. Retarrd
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Moana(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
fem29:

It's just crazy. I don't associate with people that think that beating a woman is acceptable in any way. It is just on nairaland that I have come across all this, and it has come as a shock to me. I am this close to deactivating cry
never give yourself a headache over online opnions
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

I should be asking you that. Retarrd
grin Listen carefully U frustrated Prostitute! If U had concentrated on getting your pathetic life together instead of being a social reject maybe then I may have considered U worthy of my keystrokes! Or maybe U also want me 2 expose you like I did that cowardly F.ag that you call a bf "blackSKIRT" before he ran off! No take your deep rooted stupidity and swerve into the nearest pit laterine! Stank wh.ore!
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 11:45am On May 13, 2015
funlord:
grin Listen carefully U frustrated Prostitute! If U had concentrated on getting your pathetic life together instead of being a social reject maybe then I may have considered U worthy of my keystrokes! Or maybe U also want me 2 expose you like I did that cowardly F.ag that you call a bf "blackSKIRT" before he ran off! No take your deep rooted stupidity and swerve into the nearest pit laterine! Stank wh.ore!
Foolish pig! Blackett is not my boyfriend, but you'll never be pitched in the same tent with him because you're far beneath his level, you retarrd.

Get the fvck outta my mention, pathetic scumbag.
Stup1d simpleton feeling relevant with his pseudo-intelligence on a cyberspace.

Just so you don't know, this is Vickybee - your nightmare - fool cheesy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Foolish pig! Blackett is not my boyfriend, but you'll never be pitched in the same tent with him because you're far beneath his level, you retarrd.

Get the fvck outta my mention, pathetic scumbag.
Stup1d simpleton feeling relevant with his pseudo-intelligence on a cyberspace.

Just so you don't know, this is Vickybee - your nightmare - fool cheesy!
LOL! Nigtmare of what? Stupidity? Ass kissery? Harlotry? Tomfoolery? Olodo Rabata! She this she goat that deleted her moniker due to the unending corporal punishment we handed you! Stop looking 4 cheap popularity you half witted mongoose! Go and attempt to save yourself from your endless carry overs! You 19 year old Dundee of the highest order! I laugh @ your stupidity constantly! keep liking and sharing your own qoutes you hear! Pitiful social reject! Welcome back 2 hell biatch!
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
funlord:
LOL! Nigtmare of what? Stupidity? Ass kissery? Harlotry? Tomfoolery? Olodo Rabata! She this she goat that deleted her moniker due to the unending corporal punishment we handed you! Stop looking 4 cheap popularity you half witted mongoose! Go and attempt to save yourself from your endless carry overs! You 19 year old Dundee of the highest order! I laugh @ your stupidity constantly! keep liking and sharing your own qoutes you hear! Pitiful social reject! Welcome back 2 hell biatch!
Castrated he-goats be thinking they know about my life.
Muhahahaha, asinines thinking they have an opinion on a cyberspace, but a depressed psychopathic ogre in a real-life.
I pity the parents that bore a consummate retarrd like you; keep swimming in your ignominious stvpidity.

Dunderhead!, everyone is not like you with countless carryovers. I know how it hurts to keep dwelling in your poverty and wretched life, you product of a gutter rat.

Hey swine, keep guessing my age. Imagine an insignificant twerp saying i'm 19years; when you're done researching in your utter-cluelessness, you'll get back to me.

Idiott!, Me? Liking my posts? I know how much it pains seeing that people are not picking an iota of sense from balderdash you are spewing.
Goatish asshole!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by funlord(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Muhahahaha, asinines thinking they have an opinion on a cyberspace, but a depressed psychopathic ogre in a real-life.
I pity the parents that bore a consummate retarrd like you; keep swimming in your ignominious stvpidity.

Dunderhead!, everyone is not like you with countless carryovers. I know how it hurts to keep dwelling in your poverty and wretched life, you product of a gutter rat.

Hey swine, keep guessing my age. Imagine an insignificant twerp saying i'm 19years; when you're done researching in your utter-cluelessness, you'll get back to me.

Idiott!, Me? Liking my posts? I know how much it pains seeing that people are not picking an iota of sense from balderdash you are spewing.
Goatish asshole!
grin
VictoriaBee:

Goatish asshole!
LoL! Chaiii! E don pain am! The truth hurts right dummy? Anyway its not really your fault that U are this much of a mong! If your mum had taken my advice and aborted U when you were still an infected foetus growing in her tummy, then she may not have ended up cursing the earth with this "embarassment of an mgbeke" that she calls a child! I would advice u 2 stop swallowing sperm as a hobby so that that akamu pool U proudly refer 2 as brain matter would actually stand a chance of developing some cognitive reasoning! I can see that your own type of poverty has not only affected your mind but also your body and your soul! Even your command of the english language is laughable 2 an illiterate! U really are a tragic case, U are like Scum 2 a pig, an empty barrell, a troll,an imbe.cile, a sewer rat, satans apology, a professional M.oron and an insecure little twa.t of the highest order! U desrve a national award 4 stupidy, maybe something like GCFR-EWU! It would look nice on your already stained cv! Beast of no nation! Gtfoh!

1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Haven't read all your comments tho. But are you trying to justify her actions because her husband had a sharp mouth?

That's totally absurd in my view. So its okay for her to result to physically abuse her husband because he was verbally abusive? What happened to respect and common sense?

Since when did two wrongs ever make anything right? Am still going thru comments, but all I can see is a very confused couple who haven't learnt to love and live as human beings. Rather as animals who react harshly on the slightest provocation.

Well I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe that. She is only saying that because a lot of the men here say they will beat their wives if she 'runs her mouth ' simply trying to show them how flawed that kind of thinking is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
fem29:

Well I'm pretty sure she doesn't believe that. She is only saying that because a lot of the men here say they will beat their wives if she 'runs her mouth ' simply trying to show them how flawed that kind of thinking is

Oh!! Well that's very true.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by francizy(m): 6:24pm On May 13, 2015
From my point of view oh! I've never supported a woman been beaten for verbal abuse. In my case a woman can talk for all I care. She can insult me for all I care.

But the day way devil go occupy her brain to the point say she go slap me, na that day my gentleman attitude go die oh. I hate beating females (never tried it before) and I also hate been hit by female, in short, I hate am pass Xenophobia!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmmmmm undecided Slapping na fun

It's punching I fear lipsrsealed

My pearly whites are insured grin

You can't fveck wiv deeesh grin
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 13, 2015
kinglekan:

Oh!! Well that's very true.

You are a good man smiley, not choked up by your own ego

1 Like

Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by bukatyne(f): 11:02pm On May 13, 2015
freecocoa:
And some men will argue that physical abuse is justification for verbal abuse, believing, a woman must have said something to earn her a beat down.

I hope you people don't blame this woman for slapping her hubby, given his sharp mouth, bunch of hypocrites. undecided

How did you know What I wanted to say?

This wife was obviously slapping her husband because he was verbally abusive. grin
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by bukatyne(f): 11:05pm On May 13, 2015
Joy1706:
These guys feel it's every woman that can be beaten. Una neva jam. That's how my uncle ended up with a broken kneecap. Till today he limps. After that, no one told him that his wife is not a goat that should be beaten to submission. If you feel I should be corrected with a slap, be rest assured that I will equally correct u with 2 slaps. I be ur pikin?

Lols!

Fire for fire!
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 11:26pm On May 13, 2015
fem29:

You are a good man smiley, not choked up by your own ego
Thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by freecocoa(f): 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
kinglekan:

You probably should read all my comments.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by kinglekan: 9:55pm On May 14, 2015
freecocoa:
You probably should read all my comments.

I did later, sowi I didn't comment again.
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by Joy1706(f): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
lilmax:
then only strong men allow women beat them up grin grin smh
Is that what I typed? SMH
Re: Why You Need To Slap Her (your Wife Or Girlfriend). Contd by lilmax(m): 9:57am On May 16, 2015
Joy1706:

Is that what I typed? SMH
that's what you mean wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subscribe To Iroko Mobile And Get Data Free Download / How To Handle Arrogant Wife / Our Level Of Exposure Is A Parallel Line, Do I Hold On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.