Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109753 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 10:51pm On May 26, 2015
T3Amo:
The same way you kept denying you were Obrafour when people suspected it was you. Yeah I believe you. Wale last commented on 15 April then you go off then boom all of a sudden he is here commenting on this thread. You have been caught now
Me denying the obrafour account initially was a prank. I have no relation to Wale. The likes of adamskutty, JiggamanGh and my other compatriots can verify this.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 6:04am On May 27, 2015
GHKWAME1:

Me denying the obrafour account initially was a prank. I have no relation to Wale. The likes of adamskutty, JiggamanGh and my other compatriots can verify this.
So how can they verify it. It's an anonymous forum nobody can verify anybody on here much less which usernames you choose.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 6:57am On May 27, 2015
T3Amo:
So how can they verify it. It's an anonymous forum nobody can verify anybody on here much less which usernames you choose.
Ok, verification was the wrong word to use, what i meant was those group of people know me so well not to own that handle. For someone who know I denied my obrafour account sometime ago. I am amazed as to why you will associate me to that troll. I am not a troll, I don't go cruising for a fight.

V0lv0:
Here is the moronic ape.

This man is a troll and is not a Ghanaian but pretending to be. Am starting to believe that he is the same South African troll who likes to use different names and allias esp of Ghana to fight Nigerians and cos friction between the two countries.

This individual admitted on another thread that he has many different usernames and he has already being exposed by one of his other usernames in which he used to insult Nigerians under the disguise of a Ghanaian but promotes all things South African.

Ignore the troll please

V0lv0:

My friend he is not a Ghanaian. What this guy does is creates unneccessary threads to make Nigerians mad. Then disappears while Ghanaians and Nigerians argue. Does not even 'defend, his so called country.

He is just laughing at us cos he hates West Africans. He goes by the name kwametut/dieantword and possibly many other usernames still to be exposed.

As wale112 he claims to be half gh and half naija. As kwametut he claims to be hlf gh/ half southy. This is how deranged this lunatic is

Wale112:

This girl cant be Ghanaian, A pain in my ass? lets see

V0lv0:
Mphetu I will be indeed

A Ghanaian would not create senseless topics day in and day out that would bring insults on him and his country.

A Ghanaian would not disappear after creating such topics and even fail to defend his/her country

Even petrodollar has never created nonsensical topics like yourself.

You are the total opposite. Looking for trouble all the time. You are not a Ghanaian that's for sure
In my search for the post where I publicly chided that troll, I stumbled upon the above Posts. You think I will stoop that low? Proof>>>>

https://www.nairaland.com/2140566/49-illegal-nigerians-deported-ghana[
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by torgbe(m): 7:35am On May 27, 2015
Batman123:
I am a proud Ghanaian too but that does not mean i should accept mediocrity just because the president is the same nationality as me. He is the worst president to date and has made a lot of bad decisions that have not been in the interest of our country and citizens. If you accept such stuff then it's on you bra. Vote for him next year if you want too. A lot of people are fed up with him and calling him foolish is putting it lightly in my opinion. There is no need to get uptight about this though imo. I won't attack anybody if they said wonderful and good things about him. It's their opinion. People will not always say what you like or have the same opinions but fighting them about it is not the answer. I would like to know what the other Ghanaians think of him though. Jiggamangh, Royalpearl, V0lv0, torgbe, achimotan, iamord,chokl8candie, Slicqyprizzy, aduaba
hmmmmm if we want to talk about Mahama here today......

let's leave for another day...nobody is happy with him

5 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by ifyalways(f): 7:43am On May 27, 2015
Y'all can argue all you want but I think Ghana men are one of the world's finest. Loyal, loving and faithful to the end. Otolege

Errhmn, Mahama has made a joke of NDC and is IMO, Ghana's worst president.
Can't wait to vote again. NPP. . .all die be die cheesy

8 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by onila(f): 10:02pm On May 27, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian men may date outside but at the end of the day we have the best women in the world so it takes a special foreign women to steal us from our women. Ghanaian women have everything one needs in a woman.

At the end of day most people tend to stick their own whether good or bad.
tongue
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 11:29pm On May 28, 2015
ifyalways:
Y'all can argue all you want but I think Ghana men are one of the world's finest. Loyal, loving and faithful to the end. Otolege

Errhmn, Mahama has made a joke of NDC and is IMO, Ghana's worst president.
Can't wait to vote again. NPP. . .all die be die cheesy
all die be die baby
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 11:48pm On May 28, 2015
Batman123:
I am a proud Ghanaian too but that does not mean i should accept mediocrity just because the president is the same nationality as me. He is the worst president to date and has made a lot of bad decisions that have not been in the interest of our country and citizens. If you accept such stuff then it's on you bra. Vote for him next year if you want too. A lot of people are fed up with him and calling him foolish is putting it lightly in my opinion. There is no need to get uptight about this though imo. I won't attack anybody if they said wonderful and good things about him. It's their opinion. People will not always say what you like or have the same opinions but fighting them about it is not the answer. I would like to know what the other Ghanaians think of him though. Jiggamangh, Royalpearl, V0lv0, torgbe, achimotan, iamord,chokl8candie, Slicqyprizzy, aduaba

Mahama NDC sad sigh. Those two names bring up bad memories. Am very disappointed with the way they have handled the economy. It beats my imagination. That once the beacon of hope, fastest growing economy in the world, a middle income country with so much promise and hope not just to Africa but to the black race.. Could stoop so low within a few years. What kind of mismanagement would we call this? All this dumsor of a thing could have been avoided. cos we got all that is needed to provide 247 light. I feel the rot started from Mills regime cos he was sick. And frail. And had a weak system. While the under dogs where destroying Ghana from behind people hardly took note. It only surfaced in mahamas regime. I am very disappointed in mahama and the NDC. . I hope Ghanaians do the right thing come 2016. As for me. My thumb is ready for NPP. I also want Accra mayor out. That man has done nothing for Accra. All the same. Ghana will rise again. The prospects are still high

6 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by SambisaaForest: 11:05pm On May 29, 2015
GHKWAME1:

Her being beautiful has nothing to do with this, I am not here to seek favours besides beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I do not kowtow to fuckkery, just because others are insulting their presidents does not mean I should.

You are correct. I think Mahama is the worst president in the history of Ghana and I do bash him all the times on Ghanaian sites. But one thing I won't do is to go to a foreign website and bad mouth him,particularly when the site in question is a Nigerian owned. This is a hostile enemy territory!!!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by IloveGH: 11:16pm On May 29, 2015
SambisaaForest:

You are correct. I think Mahama is the worst president in the history of Ghana and I do bash him all the times on Ghanaian sites. But one thing I won't do is to go to a foreign website and bad mouth him,particularly when the site in question is a Nigerian owned. This is a hostile enemy territory!!!

Seconded!
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 6:36am On May 30, 2015
SambisaaForest:

I was not even campaigning for him, all I asked was that he not be insulted. In all my time on this site, I have defended everything Ghana, so why should I let someone insult him simply because I share citizenship with that person?
If Mahama will loose, he will loose not because neutrals will be turning against him, but because impartials would be. No one is neutral in Ghana, we try to be impartial when the situation calls for it. Besides, Its not like those screaming they will vote him out have ever voted for him anyway. Obiaa di3rr baako baako!

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Batman123: 7:25am On May 30, 2015
iamord:

Mahama NDC sad sigh. Those two names bring up bad memories. Am very disappointed with the way they have handled the economy. It beats my imagination. That once the beacon of hope, fastest growing economy in the world, a middle income country with so much promise and hope not just to Africa but to the black race.. Could stoop so low within a few years. What kind of mismanagement would we call this? All this dumsor of a thing could have been avoided. cos we got all that is needed to provide 247 light. I feel the rot started from Mills regime cos he was sick. And frail. And had a weak system. While the under dogs where destroying Ghana from behind people hardly took note. It only surfaced in mahamas regime. I am very disappointed in mahama and the NDC. . I hope Ghanaians do the right thing come 2016. As for me. My thumb is ready for NPP. I also want Accra mayor out. That man has done nothing for Accra. All the same. Ghana will rise again. The prospects are still high
This is so true. I really hope Ghanaians have learnt a lot from these past 5 years because things are not the way it should be. I really do believe that we will get the change we need come 2016.

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by T3Amo(f): 7:38am On May 30, 2015
I was always suspecting ilovegh to be obrafour. Lol I see that you have come out full force with all your multiple usernames. I never suspected Sambisa Forest but now am seeing a trend. You are all the same person. Such a psycho.

Lol @ enemy territory. Are you in war? You people are fking funny grin grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 8:16am On May 30, 2015
T3Amo:
I was always suspecting ilovegh to be obrafour. Lol I see that you have come out full force with all your multiple usernames. I never suspected Sambisa Forest but now am seeing a trend. You are all the same person. Such a psycho.

ewoo! This girl will not kill me, abah!
At this rate ghboy and otumfour will soon be added to my account(s).

Its been about four days now since I posted the above ^^^ quotes to try and prove that wale's account is not mine, you have stylishly ignored them and brought in another conspiracy theory. ermmm! who is the psycho now?

For the avoidance of doubt, @GHKWAME, @GhKwame1, @GhPatriot, and @obrafour have been and will always be owned by me, any other account does not belong to me.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 11:03am On May 30, 2015
Batman123:
This is so true. I really hope Ghanaians have learnt a lot from these past 5 years because things are not the way it should be. I really do believe that we will get the change we need come 2016.
so true bruv. Like I said the prospects are high. We just need to get back on track. Am into the construction and real estate sector. When u see the projects being stalled or delayed because of the way NDC and their cronies are handling the country. You will not want to wait to boot them out. Accra gold Coast city, hope city and a whole lot of projects to mention. By now you can only imagine what Accra and environs would have looked like. That aside. The Ghanaian populace also contributed to the present situation. A lot are so used to being in a comfort zone. Making them relaxed, also People paying dearly for tribalism. Instead of looking at who can do the job better. They say this one is northerner , this one is an asante Man. Or ewe. This is not the pan African spirit nkrumah left behind. . But I am still optimistic that Ghana will rise again!

3 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 11:06am On May 30, 2015
GHKWAME1:

ewoo! This girl will not kill me, abah!
At this rate ghboy and otumfour will soon be added to my account(s).

Its been about four days now since I posted the above ^^^ quotes to try and prove that wale's account is not mine, you have stylishly ignored them and brought in another conspiracy theory. ermmm! who is the psycho now?

For the avoidance of doubt, @GHKWAME, @GhKwame1, @GhPatriot, and @obrafour have been and will always be owned by me, any other account does not belong to me.
then who is the SambisaaForest man grin
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 11:21am On May 30, 2015
iamord:
then who is the SambisaaForest man grin
Charley! Not you too. @SambusaaForest man is the account holder of @petrodollar.

What is your username on skyscraper city?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2015
GHKWAME1:
Charley! Not you too. @SambusaaForest man is the account holder of @petrodollar.

What is your username on skyscraper city?
hahaha grin some of the Ghanaian dudes got some funny names. My username is Rockyamartey. Are u a member too?

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 12:39pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
hahaha grin some of the Ghanaian dudes got some funny names. My username is Rockyamartey. Are u a member too?
Naa, I ain't a member. I just observe from afar.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mrham03(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
longtime no see. Mr amartey, i hope all is great.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
longtime no see. Mr amartey, i hope all is great.
yeah Bro. smiley been a while. I have been good smiley I hope u are as well.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2015
GHKWAME1:
Naa, I ain't a member. I just observe from afar.
oh that's okay. Just stay connected so u will know what's happening
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mrham03(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
yeah Bro. smiley been a while. I have been good smiley I hope u are as well.
am great thanks....i hope business is going well too.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
am great thanks....i hope business is going well too.
sure is Bro. U in gh?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mrham03(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
sure is Bro. U in gh?
yeah am in dumsor city. Lmao
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2015
mrham03:
yeah am in dumsor city. Lmao
lol. It's not that bad.. It's an African phenomenon..
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by mrham03(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
lol. It's not that bad.. It's an African phenomenon..
haha, its so true but i guess ghanaians arent used to dis so we are struggling a little. With that said, i think the situation is improving.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 3:44pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
oh that's okay. Just stay connected so u will know what's happening
Yeah, I am game 0n for anything Ghana.

Check out this link>>> http://citifmonline.com/2015/05/30/65m-mall-for-sekondi-takoradi/#sthash.suzDA2Lu.Htbkxu0l.dpuf
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by iamord(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2015
GHKWAME1:
Yeah, I am game 0n for anything Ghana.

Check out this link>>> http://citifmonline.com/2015/05/30/65m-mall-for-sekondi-takoradi/#sthash.suzDA2Lu.Htbkxu0l.dpuf
this is a good find Bro. Pls join the site. I will like you to do the honours by posting it. Alot of malls are coming up. Already we have West Africa's biggest mall. With a phase 2 in course. Meridian city mall in them is also coming up. Also the galleria mall at Accra downtown. It's interesting to see such developments
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by IloveGH: 6:38pm On May 30, 2015
T3Amo:

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Girl you are very funny grin grin grin grin grin

Keep suspecting Ghanaians on this forum, very soon we will all become the same person to you cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by GHKWAME1: 8:27pm On May 30, 2015
iamord:
this is a good find Bro. Pls join the site. I will like you to do the honours by posting it. Alot of malls are coming up. Already we have West Africa's biggest mall. With a phase 2 in course. Meridian city mall in them is also coming up. Also the galleria mall at Accra downtown. It's interesting to see such developments
Well I am not surprised you are getting this info for the first time, some minutes after my reply to you I saw it on my Facebook timeline and modified my reply to you providing the link.

Accra is indeed the social service hub for west Africa. Nigerian number plates are now a feature on our roads. Two days after a failed robbery attack at the west hills mall the place was packed on Monday which was a holiday.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by achimotan(m): 10:02am On May 31, 2015
T3Amo:

I can confidently tell u that I lovegh is not ghkwame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video) / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / List Of Buhari's Ministerial Nominees Screened By DSS - Naij.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.