Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram (109640 Views)

Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter / [Classified Video, MUST WATCH]: NNAMDI KANU HAS FINISHED NIGERIA!!! / See What This Ghanaian TV Presenter Wrote About Buhari's Outfit To The G7summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by omonnakoda: 10:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
stepo707:
Chai nigeria now an adjective.
Chai
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 09, 2015
achimotan:
Seriously its about time you stop all these your unnecessary attacks .

www.nairaland.com/2339470/nigeria-vrs-brazil-2-4/44

Was this really necessary when people are in bad mood already and are nursing their wounds.Its about time this infantile deliberate attempt of starting e-wars stop

Now u can think about
NIGERIA vs Korea 4-0
NIGERIA vs Sweden 3-3 (women world cup)
NIGERIA vs Hungary 2-0
n.b swedens are 5th in d world hope u watched d match it was delicious lyk amala
If u are 4rm Ghana I reserve my comment...
if u are 4rm s.a where do u belong I mean ve not bin seeing u guyz in any of this tournaments......
when we are talking of African champion.....
oh I loooovvvee my country.. nig. u just can't understand....definitely u don't need to
gud nyt

1 Like

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 09, 2015
adamskutty:
cretin! Effect of drinking alomo bitters mixed with chilled monkey pee. grin grin
Loudmouthed pugnicious, pegnicious, stroppy, bellergerant basenji. grin grin Injudiciously showing me ( his mister) how dementia has crippled his coconut brain, ar0ised garruloused punk. grin grin grin

Eating of cow sh!!!T through the anus has completely destroyed ur brain cells, grin grin Bend down low u subhuman, piece of trash, lick and suck the holy cu.m of my dog, u gaytoad. grin grin grin grin grin
YEPA...
omo u are WICKED ah ah dis insult will make anyone fly out of NL with immediate effect... u nid 2 slow down....
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ridiculous. Idiocy on steroids. Girl, are you for real? Obsessed with quantity even when it comes to spiritual matters? WOW. Funny because I've never heard Israel bragging about Jesus or Saudi Arabia bragging about their prophet, even though the two belong to the top religions in the world. You need help. Being a pastor is not a profession but a calling from the Almighty. But you people treat it like it's a competition or a get rich quick scheme. SMH.
PunkyOh:

Like I said, that's how YOU operate your churches (by including materialism in everything), that's not how we run things here. And no, most South African churches have been in existence for GENERATIONS & most people still believe in them more than the newly founded churches or churches that just arrived recently.

As for "biggest" & all that, again, quantity is your thing not ours. There's a hymn & I think it comes from a Bible verse, it goes something like, "Whether we're two or three, we're still a congregation to the Lord". So it's never about how many people or how wealthy a pastor is, but more about spiritual fulfilment, which is what these people are obviously getting or they wouldn't be attending the same churches for generations. Again, when it comes to spirituality imo, it's NOT about international recognition, the international community or even fame. It's about the relationship people have with their creator & noone else. If having the most & biggest churches, richest & most famous pastors etc is what you people associate with religion, then that's on you. Us on the other hand have a more humble approach to religion. We take it seriously, hence you won't find us using God's name in vain the way you guys do. God this, God that, even in insults, like he's your God alone & from Lagos cheesy

lol @ making Africa proud lipsrsealed Where? Americans were just mocking you on the other thread over your fuel issue, saying you'll go back to communicating with drums like your ancestors. Kikiki.
thank-you!
nigerian pastors (and some kenyan pastors) love toying with the minds of unsuspecting citizens. those "prosperity" churches grow larger by the day because human beings tend to be attracted to "higher powers" that promise them wealth and spouses.it's business really. firstly, identify a need- poverty and loneliness. secondly,offer a spiritual "solution"- wealth and a spouse. supply and demand.

mainstream churches such as catholic,anglican, methodist, lutheran, presbyterian churches,etc will continue to have my respect for as long as these "miracle-working" churches continue to trap gullible people into their churches. are these not the same fellows who brag about their pastors possessing expensive private jets? what they don't know is that this pastor/bishop tapped into their need to "get rich" and by "sowing seeds" their "miracle" will happen. using those very "seeds", these pastors make orders for their private jets. very good business i tell ya.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by sucess001(m): 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Ghanaian men may date outside but at the end of the day we have the best women in the world so it takes a special foreign women to steal us from our women. Ghanaian women have everything one needs in a woman.

At the end of day most people tend to stick their own whether good or bad.

Just stumbled on this thread...cant read up what the whole debate is but i can tell you that Ghanian Girls are lovely. they speak well, they are cute ans curvy.. i am currently considering marriage with one of them...

we are all same ghana, SA or Nigerian...lets stop all these...attacks!

2 Likes

Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by feedburner(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
why are u people angry when people remind u that u live in the abominable zoological republic?
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by allisonluvsu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
tellwisdom:

See this one wey dey owe nepa 1year, sef dey talk sad

i knw is ur type dat owes nepa
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by egike(m): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
hahahaha see this prekese and fufu pounding nigger of a people that always cause nuisance in Amsterdam talking here.
by the time buhari body language finish reach out oil sector, they Ghanaians and their government will be on their knee begging to be given gas to power their power stations.
I guess the Ghanaians have been short changing us in time past paying less or nothing for nigeria gas.
Re: This Ghanaian Just Finished Nigeria On Instagram by manNature(m): 4:12pm On May 10, 2017
Ifaki-Ido federal road emergency repairs was badly done.
only a few section (Ido-Ora) was properly tarred, other sections were just graded and left that way. please the contractors should come and finish up there work. they have even mounted sign post as if they have done a proper job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Meet Femi Fani-Kayode's 5 Girlfriends, To Marry One As 5th Wife - Kemi Olunloyo / Ajimobi's Mansion That Led To Clash Between Family & Oyo State Government / Obasanjo Dances Gbe Body Till His Shoes Fell Off His Feet (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.