Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? (2598 Views)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? / Is It Proper For A Wife To Wear A 'g-string'? Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:16pm On May 11, 2015
Nw the ladies r sayn men should at least cook in d kitchen, so I wana ask dis question..

Your views are highly apreciated
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by redcliff: 9:17pm On May 11, 2015
Ajuju uwa! Is it proper for men to cook in the house?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by RoyalBlak007: 9:18pm On May 11, 2015
No its not.......

there are sum tinz.. embarassed...that are just aint for ladies
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by lomprico(m): 9:20pm On May 11, 2015
Op, is it proper for a woman (wife or daughters) to drive the car at home? Whatever answer u give for this is the same for ur own.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
redcliff:
Ajuju uwa! Is it proper for men to cook in the house?
but d ladies r claimin human rights.. Lol dat d man should help in d kitchen.. Na him make I take ask d ladies oooo
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tpiadotcom: 9:24pm On May 11, 2015
yes.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by elantraceey(f): 9:26pm On May 11, 2015
Right from when my hands could reach the height of my dad's car till date I've been the one washing it whenever I'm around .

#Teamfirstchild cool

5 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:29pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:
Right from when my hands could reach the height of my dad's car till date I've been the one washing it whenever I'm around .

#Teamfirstchild cool
will u tell ur female children to wash ur husband's car as well?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by elantraceey(f): 9:32pm On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
will u tell ur female children to wash ur husband's car as well?

Nope I won't , but I won't stop them if they want to , I'll definitely wash my car myself and even my Hubby's once in while .
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
Car wash nko?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:34pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:

Nope I won't , but I won't stop them if they want to , I'll definitely wash my car myself and even my Hubby's once in while .
dnt u tink its an abomination to do dat wen u hav male children
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by freecocoa(f): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
Na wa o.

Like women don't own cars, washing of car is not gender specific, not everything is worth creating a thread about, haba!

3 Likes

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:35pm On May 11, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
Car wash nko?
see dis ajebo pikin... I knw say u neva even wash plate for house
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by elantraceey(f): 9:36pm On May 11, 2015
donbenedict:
dnt u tink its an abomination to do dat wen u hav male children

What's the abomination there? I never saw it as an abomination though sometimes it could be tedious , its just the same way I'll teach my sons to be good cooks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by donbenedict(m): 9:37pm On May 11, 2015
elantraceey:

What's the abomination there? I never saw it as an abomination though sometimes it could be tedious , its just the same way I'll teach my sons to be good cooks.
alryt..
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by nairalife2013(m): 9:56pm On May 11, 2015
Our perimeter fence in front and the two sides are very low so what ever we do is bound to be seen by passersby and neighbors. My wife insists on washing the cars once in a while. The day she is very elated and want to do general house cleaning herself she usually start with the car. I dong talk say I no like as she dey wash d cars she say ee dey sweet am to wash cars right from home! I feel a slight sense of embarrassment seeing her bending up and down left right front and back and climbing to stand on the doorside to enhance her height to reach the roof esp of the suv! Non of my neighbors' wives do that! And I could tell they hide behind thier blinds to ogle at her! With half grit teeth half wry smile I have had to by force go out to join hands wash the cars to quicken the car washing duration when I didnt want to, just to make her more happy! She s still young so I let her have her away, soon as signs of forty clocks I ll put a final stop to it. Married women should not crave to do everthing like singles or the man!

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by lilmax(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2015
Nice question
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 11, 2015
what a man can do a woman can do beta so therefore make dem dey wash car dey go..shikena
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Bibol(f): 8:26am On May 12, 2015
What's the big deal in that? I washed my dad's car in my teenage years

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by oloyede252(m): 8:31am On May 12, 2015
elantraceey:

#Teamfirstchild cool

same story,
why you dey lie na,
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by damoskiy(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2015
@Op what do u say about ladies that work as a car wash attendant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by oloyede252(m): 8:32am On May 12, 2015
Bibol:
What's the big deal in that? I washed my dad's car in my teenage years

;p
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Enoquin(f): 10:28am On May 12, 2015
nairalife2013:
Our perimeter fence in front and the two sides are very low so what ever we do is bound to be seen by passersby and neighbors. My wife insists on washing the cars once in a while. The day she is very elated and want to do general house cleaning herself she usually start with the car. I dong talk say I no like as she dey wash d cars she say ee dey sweet am to wash cars right from home! I feel a slight sense of embarrassment seeing her bending up and down left right front and back and climbing to stand on the doorside to enhance her height to reach the roof esp of the suv! Non of my neighbors' wives do that! And I could tell they hide behind thier blinds to ogle at her! With half grit teeth half wry smile I have had to by force go out to join hands wash the cars to quicken the car washing duration when I didnt want to, just to make her more happy! She s still young so I let her have her away, soon as signs of forty clocks I ll put a final stop to it. Married women should not crave to do everthing like singles or the man!

LMAO. I can imagine the whole thing; your wife happily washing away, you gritting your teeth and having to bear it while looking out for those whose blinds are parted more than it should be.

When I was younger, I used to wash my dad's car

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by tpiadotcom: 12:09pm On May 12, 2015
When will nigeria have car wash services?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by bukatyne(f): 12:32pm On May 12, 2015
No neither is it proper for them to drive.
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
See jamb question! cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by bukatyne(f): 1:45pm On May 12, 2015
moca:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
See jamb question! cheesy

Abi na?

How are you and family?
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Qualer: 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

come o! who prepared that peppered meat??
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by bukatyne(f): 2:10pm On May 12, 2015
Qualer:

come o! who prepared that peppered meat??

Yours truly

Made it for fried yam
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by Qualer: 2:12pm On May 12, 2015
bukatyne:

Yours truly

Made it for fried yam

mmmhhh!! methinks you will make a very, very, very good friend cool
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by aderonila18: 2:15pm On May 12, 2015
Why not, my daughters will wash the cars with their brothers just like my sons will cook with their sisters. We will simply rotate the chores
Re: Is It Proper For A Woman (the Wife, Daughters) To Wash The Car At Home? by amokeme(f): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
I do it... I don't see anything wrong in it. And I've joined my b.f in washing his car once or twice, and it was really fun (well I love to play too much)

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Sexist And Stupid To Not Hit A Woman Because She's A Woman. / I Am Finally Pregnant. / Meet Obama's Blood Brother,George Obama Who Is A Hopeless Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.