Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? (21563 Views)

My Brother In Law Barged Into My Room While I Was Unclad!! / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Am in my late 20's, I live in my sister's flat, I have my room, while this my younger brother, who is 22 years sleeps in sitting room, but he kept his clothes in my room, although he stayed in my room when he first arrived but I later sent him out of the room because he was too lazy to keep the room tidy, but I leave the key with him whenever I want to go out because of his clothes, but I have been suspecting that he has been bringing girls into my room(on my bed).

I caught him red handed today, I kept a pack of condom in my room, as am trying to find my second wallet tonight, I discovered that someone has torn the pack of condom and removed two. I immediately called him, but he didn't deny it, am confused, although, i have given him a serious warning not to let such repeat itself, but am also thinking of reporting him or I should just pack his bag out of the room, i don't know what to do..

Mature advice please

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by mayorkyzo: 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Late 30's and you still living with ya sister..if you have gotten ya own apartment that would have being ya younger brothers' room you staying..so give it a thought..he's 22years old not a kid...

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'm only here to mind your grammar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by raumdeuter: 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
In your late 30's still living with your sister
So you too bring girls into your sisters house. Is your sister married? Is she your elder sister or younger sister?

I think your brothers parole with girls should be the least of your worries

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by EverestdeBliu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
U know what?,just pack out of the house n leave the room for him but caution him on the kinda lifestyle he's trading...bro u're better than where u subjected urself to,stop prostituting ur time.
Modified: op I commented on late 30's,but looking up now,I saw late 20's...how comes?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by funmijoyb(f): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
It's okay as long you will not be intimidated by ur younger brother girlfriends. Ur broda must be alpha male getting all d chicks first ..lol so, he sud be d one having d room while u sud be at d palour.

Mind you, dont hate ur brother cuz you will do more than him if u were to be in his possition.

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by jamex93(m): 11:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hmmmm

See mata
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
30 years and still squatting? You and your younger bro need JESUS.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by akinloluwao: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
You are in your late 30s and still squatting with your sister. am sure your sister is not married. you should be ashamed of yourself. you are suppose to be married with kids and be a role model to your younger brother. all of you need deliverance. Haba things dey happen for this country seriously. May God have mercy on us all.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Kimoni: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
OP don buy market for this thread cheesy grin

29 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 21, 2015
no, it's not proper. you should know this already without even asking us. he's bringing girls into your room to have sex with them and you're asking if it's proper. he has no respect for you or for your sister who's allowing him to stay in her house

4 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Although, he sleeps in my little nephew room sometimes, but he prefer sitting room because of dstv and PS4

4 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by MRBrownJ: 12:42am On Jul 21, 2015
@Sakleplus
would you rather that your brother fukc these babes in the sitting room (where he normally sleeps)?!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by LordCenturion(m): 12:49am On Jul 21, 2015
that's a rubbish,let his bags join him in sitting room and always lock ur room,and dont giv him your key again and if anybody ask u the reason why u take such action,let him explain by himself

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 21, 2015
akinloluwao:
You are in your late 30s and still squatting with your sister. am sure your sister is not married. you should be ashamed of yourself. you are suppose to be married with kids and be a role model to your younger brother. all of you need deliverance. Haba things dey happen for this country seriously. May God have mercy on us all.

What the ef!!
shocked angry
SMH....@ this post, and other similar posts
This one has more whatever....is why I am quoting it

OP....biko continue living with your sister,,,there is NO shame in that....esp if you have no other place to go, cos of lack of money or a job,
It is a blessing you have a sister with a place for you to stay
Do not go and live under the bridge okay?
Pay no mind to posts that will not help you

About your brother? I am not a guy and so I dunno how sharing condoms and all work...
However the age difference should make your brother respect you ....he is angry
Anyway.....
Here is hoping that before long you would have gotten your own place

Meanwhile in my family we are late bloomers....live at home like babies, no pressure, all love...when/ whether making money or not
So it is fine
Wait for your time...it will come
Ignore some of the wise words here....they are just that, words

I wish I could slap your brother for you though....I itch, to do that
Cheers

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by yomi007k(m): 1:19am On Jul 21, 2015
akinloluwao:
Is marriage some form of achievement?

You are the people causing problems in this Continent and the world as a whole. If he does not have means, should he add more liabilities to himself?

You that don't need God can marry for him and fend for his family.

37 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by veave(f): 3:14am On Jul 21, 2015
Person dey claim ownership on top another person house. Fear God abeg. You sound like a difficult person.

My space my room my this my that.

Nothing we have today that was not given to us

17 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by MRBrownJ: 3:17am On Jul 21, 2015
milychocs:

What the ef!!
shocked angry
SMH....@ this post, and other similar posts
This one has more whatever....is why I am quoting it
OP....biko continue living with your sister,,,there is NO shame in that....esp if you have no other place to go, cos of lack of money or a job,
It is a blessing you have a sister with a place for you to stay
Do not go and live under the bridge okay?
Pay no mind to posts that will not help you
About your brother? I am not a guy and so I dunno how sharing condoms and all work...
However the age difference should make your brother respect you ....he is angry
Anyway.....
Here is hoping that before long you would have gotten your own place
Meanwhile in my family we are late bloomers....live at home like babies, no pressure, all love...when/ whether making money or not
So it is fine
Wait for your time...it will come
Ignore some of the wise words here....they are just that, words
I wish I could slap your brother for you though....I itch, to do that
Cheers

yomi007k:

Is marriage some form of achievement?
You are the people causing problems in this Continent and the world as a whole. If he does not have means, should he add more liabilities to himself?
You that don't need God can marry for him and fend for his family.

sadly this is why so many women (and men) are marrying donkeys everywhere, and living miserable lives. to these people marriage is a do or die issue, by any means necessary!

12 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Richy4(m): 4:39am On Jul 21, 2015
Bro. Let's look at it this way.

If someone is accommodating you, you should learn to accommodate another person.

He is your blood. As long as he wash the bed spread on each use, he stays.

If you get your own flat, pay the rent/ bills then you deserve much respect from him and he can't dare something like that. But if both of you are free loaders, i think you should learn to share.

14 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by MRBrownJ: 4:49am On Jul 21, 2015
Richy4:
Bro. Let's look at it this way.
If someone is accommodating you, you should learn to accommodate another person.
He is your blood. As long as he wash the bed spread on each use, he stays.
If you get your own flat, pay the rent/ bills then you deserve much respect from him and he can't dare something like that. But if both of you are free loaders, i think you should learn to share.

even if the guy has his own place and the younger bro was sleeping on his couch, what does this got to do with respect? would you rather he fukc these gals on your couch?! the bedroom is the only safe place to "jam"

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Richy4(m): 4:54am On Jul 21, 2015
MRBrownJ:

even if the guy has his own place and the younger bro was sleeping on his couch, what does this got to do with respect? would you rather he fukc these gals on your couch?! the bedroom is the only safe place to "jam"

OK let me ask you this question.
if you are an only son and your mom and dad got one bedroom apartment. You are 23 or more
will you take your girlfriend to their room because it was the best place according to you" jam"

4 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 21, 2015
Chief, to me it's not wrong.
Just draw lines... Etc Do not Bleep more than your gf in my room.
He is matured chief. Don't be a bad brother to the young man.
You expect him to do it on the couch.
He respects you enough to be sleeping in the sitting room so you just want to chase him completely out of the room.
My concern is not your age while living in your sisters house because apparently it cannot be your joy staying there up till now. That's even if you mind at all.
So to me, draw a line and tell him it must be his gf (one girl) and one girl only. To me, that is fair, reasonable, sensible and just.

To cap it all up, let's strive to stay away from sin. Hell is real.

Check www.nairamode.com to distinguish which is better between Abortion and Adultery.

10 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Doskit(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
No
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
It depends
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by damiloladuke: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2015
if not caught

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Hysmady(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2015
Y notcheesy...u fvck the girls 2gether undecided
Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
1: both of you need Jesus!
2: you both should keep your sexcapades out of your Sisters house, at least give her that respect!
This is my POV, you may not agree with it but that's why I am me and you are you! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by BigElEddy(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
Op u be fvck up nigga. U no sabi body

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by henrixx(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
While am busy cooking beans OP is busy cooking stories

3 Likes

Re: Is it proper for My Younger Brother to Bring Girls into My Room? by onweson(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2015
The two of U should urgently confess your sins and repent. Condoms are not meant for pre-maritital sex, (ie fornication) its evil and God hates it. It can only be used for family planning or prevention of STD in a marriage relationship. Repent Jesus comes soon

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Your Wife's Past After Marriage / After Divorce, Most Ladies Turn Feminist And Marriage Experts / Must A Baby's Hair Be Totally Shaved At One Or Just A Superstition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.