Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) (41772 Views)

Okorocha Cruises With His First Son, Aham In Sokoto / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Chiaka(f): 9:38am On May 12, 2015
Rest In Peace Sir
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by chichukwu: 1:59pm On May 12, 2015
illiad:
RIP

Don't know him & never had of him though. And fact is, I hate ZIK.

You have hate filled with your heart angry. pray to be as great as Zik in your next 10 lifes
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by illiad: 2:48pm On May 12, 2015
chichukwu:

You have hate filled with your heart angry. pray to be as great as Zik in your next 10 lifes

Goat, why are you following me about, go eat some grass.

I said I hate Zik.
How is that a business of a goat like you? Find somewhere and indulge your misery.
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by omoharry(f): 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
exemen:
...............R........I.......P
hahahaa!! u wicked ni, na wettin PDP kon concern you with this matter now.hmmmmm!! na wa ooo!!!
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by bigfrancis21: 4:22pm On May 12, 2015
Pavore9:

Even some of those born and raised in Onitsha also had Yoruba names...go and do your research!

Lol. Keep dreaming. I guess you've never left your region before to visit south east. I'll leave you to slumber on.
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Pavore9: 4:37pm On May 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Lol. Keep dreaming. I guess you've never left your region before to visit south east. I'll leave you to slumber on.

For your mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nwanne, u are not more igbo than me o, l am from lmo state though born and raised in Lagos, studied at UNN (Enugu campus) and lived in Nike, Awka, Achalla and Omasi-agu when l was involved in Agricultural projects before l relocated. Abeg, let me continue to listen to the highlife maestro, Akunwata Ozoemena Nsugbe's Onwa Onitsha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by bigfrancis21: 4:44pm On May 12, 2015
Pavore9:

For your mind! cheesy cheesy cheesy. Nwanne, u are not more igbo than me o, l am from lmo state though born and raised in Lagos, studied at UNN (Enugu campus) and lived in Nike, Awka, Achalla and Omasi-agu when l was involved in Agricultural projects before l relocated. Abeg, let me continue to listen to the highlife maestro, Akunwata Ozoemena Nsugbe's Onwa Onitsha, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LOLLL!

You got me there. grin

Something was not right sha with your 'claims'. So I decided to ignore you. grin
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by perfectgen(m): 4:58pm On May 12, 2015
Bekwarra:
R.I.P great man, the scion of the Great Zik. I can still remember you sitting like a fulfilled old man during the 50th Anniversary Celebration of Nnamdi Azikiwe Hall University of Ibadan along with GMB, El Rufai, Bisi Akande, Abiola Ajimobi, Rashidi Ladoja etc. I still have the picture I took while you were delivering your speech. God bless you sir. The Zik name lives on. Zik Hall, the greatest hall in the University of Ibadan, the greatest hall in Africa.

Great Baluba Lion, I was also at that event even though I was a Katangite but I stayed one year with the famous zikites. Recte sapere fons
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Pavore9: 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

LOLLL!

You got me there. grin

Something was not right sha with your 'claims'. So I decided to ignore you. grin

l still challenge you to go and research, go around inland town area and ju ese cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by bigfrancis21: 5:48pm On May 12, 2015
Pavore9:

l still challenge you to go and research, go around inland town area and ju ese cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I was born and raised in the east and I never came across any yoruba-bearing onitsha person. Not even one person. Chukwuma Bamidele is an exception, by Nnamdi Azikiwe who was a staunch believer in one Nigeria. Onitsha is just as Igbotic as Aba, PH or Owerri. No onitsha person bears a yoruba name except maybe if they have a yoruba mother or distant relative (which I still haven't come across anyway).

By the way, meet Kojo Nnamdi a man from Guyana in the Caribbean who adopted an Igbo last name. tongue

He is the host of The Kojo Nnamdi Show, and The Politics Hour on WAMU, and the Evening Exchange broadcast on WHUT-TV in America.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Pavore9: 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
bigfrancis21:

Lol. I was born and raised in the east and I never came across any yoruba-bearing onitsha person. Not even one person. Chukwuma Bamidele is an exception, by Nnamdi Azikiwe who was a staunch believer in one Nigeria. Onitsha is just as Igbotic as Aba, PH or Owerri. No onitsha person bears a yoruba name except maybe if they have a yoruba mother or distant relative (which I still haven't come across anyway).

By the way, meet Kojo Nnamdi a man from Guyana in the Caribbean who adopted an Igbo last name. tongue

He is the host of The Kojo Nnamdi Show, and The Politics Hour on WAMU, and the Evening Exchange broadcast on WHUT-TV in America.

Furthering the igbo talk, the Luo tribe of Kenya share some names with us such as Amadi, Opara etc.

1 Like

Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by exemen: 8:22pm On May 12, 2015
omoharry:
hahahaa!! u wicked ni, na wettin PDP kon concern you with this matter now.hmmmmm!! na wa ooo!!!
no vex jare bro................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Bekwarra(m): 5:40pm On May 13, 2015
perfectgen:

Great Baluba Lion, I was also at that event even though I was a Katangite but I stayed one year with the famous zikites. Recte sapere fons
Greatest katangite #Respect
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Babakolanut(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hmmmmm,ADDIEU worthy and cool headed scion of ZIK of AFRICA.!!!
Re: Chukwuma Bamidele Dies (Nnamdi-Azikiwe's First-Son) by Ekpeitit(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Another IPOB is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Twin Sons' Birthday (see Photos) / Pictures And Videos Of Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.