Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page (542 Views)

Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Help!!! How To Add My Site To A Facebook Like Page / Facebook Flaw Allows Anyone To Create How Many 'Likes' They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:56pm On May 11, 2015
i will give u working scripts that will aid u in the process of getting plenty likes, if u dont want to pay for ads.

ADD OR REMOVE FRIEND REQUESTS: what this does is that with it accepts all your friend requests at once (within like 20seconds), it can be useful in the case where u have like more than 200 friend requests, by executing this script, you can either accept all or reject all frend requests.

DELETE ALL FRIENDS: what this does is that it selects all your friends and unfriend all at once.

INVITE ALL: what this does is that by just a click, you can invite all your facebook friends to like your page at once instead of going thru the stress of inviting them one after the other.

POST ALL: what this does is that it automatically post your post to all the groups yot are a member of.

I WILL GIVE YOU ALL THESE SCRITS FOR A TOKEN OF #3,000.

interested persons to contact me on.
email:pensoftcorp@gmail.com or call 08174612405
Re: How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page by GoodMuyis(m): 1:20am On May 12, 2015
Ok
goodluck i have them but doesn't work naturally
Re: How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page by PenSoftCorp(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2015
GoodMuyis:
Ok goodluck i have them but doesn't work naturally
those 4 scripts i listed above are all working
Re: How To Have Many Likes On A Facebook Page by iyoha240: 9:33pm On May 12, 2015
name of ur page?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help For My Blog / Building The Spirit Of An Entrepreneur / WHY I LOVE PLUGIN "Custom User Registration Form Builder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.