Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Did You Know Facts About English Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Know Facts About English Language (733 Views)

The Most Commonly Confused Words In The English Language, According To Microsoft / 7 Facts About English You Don't Know / Oh, This Thing About English On Nairaland, Me I Don Tire!! Take A Look At This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know Facts About English Language by martius101(m): 1:49am On May 12, 2015
English language did you knows
.....HI, NLs i came across this did you knows and i decided to share it.......Did you know?
the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is E
Did you know?
The least used letter in the alphabet is Q
Did you know?
dreamt is the only word that ends in mt
Did you know?
the first letters of the months July through to November spell JASON
Did you know?
there are only 4 words in the English language which end in 'dous' y are: hazardous, horrendous, stupendous and tremendous)
Did you know?
the oldest word in the English language is 'town'
Did you know?
'Bookkeeper' and 'bookkeeping' are the only 2 words in the English language with three consecutive double letters
Re: Did You Know Facts About English Language by dom(m): 2:35am On May 12, 2015
Arduous. Doesn't quite fit in though.
Re: Did You Know Facts About English Language by gudluckgreat(m): 2:44am On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Did You Know Facts About English Language by Babe2sure(f): 2:58am On May 12, 2015
Thanks OP. Now I know. smiley
Re: Did You Know Facts About English Language by martius101(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2015
Babe2sure:
Thanks OP. Now I know. smiley

u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

Landmark University Post-utme 2015: Cut-off Mark And Registration Details / Funny Answer By A Student / Help A Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.