Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government (804 Views)

"Buhari Is Seriously Sick, Cabals Have Hijacked His Government" ā€“ Olu Adegboruwa / US ELECTION: Angry Anambra Man Write A Letter To Donald Trump. (picture) / Biafra: Arewa Youth Writes IPOB; Eulogizes Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by milestonejnr(m): 4:22am On May 12, 2015
This young pal isn't happy with how his town is being treated amongst other towns in Anambra state. He decided to pen down his thoughts to the government of his state. Read below.

I rejoice with the people of Anambra state and the current administration of the state on all the "Good" works that have been done.

I am a student a student of Federal University of Technology, Owerri and I'm from Isuofia in Aguata Local Government of Anambra state. I testify to the presence of little or no development in my village. It is painful, regrettable, and of concern that since I was born I have hardly seen or witness the supply of Electricity, pipe borne water and Good roads amongst other basic amenities.

I was in Great shock as I went to Ekwulobia our neighbouring town two days ago and noticed that the electricity was seemingly sufficient and uninterrupted as in has always been during my previous visits. Moving through Igbo-Ukwu to Nnewi it was even more evident that the Government has not forgotten these places. mOving through Nanka to my North to Agulu, Nise, Abatete, Eziowelle, Awka-Etiti, Ihiala felt like I had left my state and it was evident that the Government is working. It was obviously an irony to know that these towns exist in the same state with isuofia to mention a few.

Now with due respect, my question is Isuofia Forgotten? For Nanka and Ekwulobia and Igbo-ukwu and Ikenga to be blessed with the presence of most of these facilities and amenities, it leaves me with two almost certain answers: that the Government have forgotten my people, or that some people somewhere are preventing my place from prospering due to their personal grudge.
I'm only a young man and I don't know how it has always been but the current state is very bad and I beg the government to please correct these wrongs for the masses are suffering. I sincerely feel more angry than I sound.
I beg the Government to please take important actions as concerns these complains; light, roads, water, network for telecommunications.

Written by Akabuogu, Francis.

http://www.gistalive.com/2015/05/angry-anambra-state-youth-writes-his.html
Re: Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by ki02020(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2015
Good observation from that fellow,but if there any governor form the eastern region that one should defend it will be OBIANO with less 2years he has made significant changes in the life of the people and areas of anambra,the governor performance may not be perfect yet but truth be told OBIANO IS WORKING

1 Like

Re: Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by AustineE1: 6:23am On May 12, 2015
Sorry to hear this but i have always known Isuofia and am surprise that the op painted such a gloomy picture of the town.First of all Isuofia has full electricity connection but if unfortunately supply of electricity light to the town is poor then is the fault of PHCN.
Meanwhile the tarred road from Egwolubia also got to Isuofia,however it may not have sufficiently taken care of the entire needs of the town....meanwhile Isuofia has men who have been in government and powerful Anambra interpreneurs who can easily speak up to the hearing of our amiable government,such as prof.Charlse Chukwuma Soludo former cbn governor and kpoko bros,the owner of WHIZ OIL,whom on his own tarred long stretch of roads in Isuofia.I expect that this people who eat and dine with the government should have a way to channel your grieviances.
Once more,let it be known that Anambra is a work in progress and sooner than later an internationally accepted mega city will rise in Anambra,which will be the pride of Africa.
chukwu gozie umu igbo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by Kemy11(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2015
Blame it on Power tussle btw other villages and umueze People. Besides u painted a very bad picture about isuofia.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by Yeske2(m): 7:56am On May 12, 2015
This guy can lie o, is it the same Isuofia i know that he's talking about?

1 Like

Re: Angry Anambra State Youth Writes His Government by Nobody: 8:00am On May 12, 2015
Bros yo can lieooo.The isuofia I know always had electricity since the 80s,Even the outgone Peter obi administration constructed large networks of roads in the town.Even the stature of the revered Oji was destroyed to make way for new roads.

The poster is a pathetic liar.The cutrrent commissioner of Enviroment in the state Mr Evaristus Uba is an indigene of the town

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Iā€™m Fighting The Elite ā€“ Ben Bruce / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala And The Petitions To YALE / Jonathan Distracted Us Unnecessarily, Says Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.