Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (76071 Views)

Entry-level And Experince Vacancies At A Top Microfinance Bank (10 Positions) / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by kaka22(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Who knows when the result will be released for those that wrote the exam in Ibadan....
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by drarchallus(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
kaka22:
Who knows when the result will be released for those that wrote the exam in Ibadan....
Gat no idea
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by julz24: 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
Same with lagos ,who knows please ?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
I just got success mail from access bank based on.the interview that was held after the dragnet test um port Harcourt
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jazinogold(m): 7:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ezehrobinson:
I just got success mail from access bank based on.the interview that was held after the dragnet test um port Harcourt
pls how can I reach you...want to ask you some questions please!
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jazinogold(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Thanks oo. The interview went successfully, we await d next stage. Are u that tall guy on my right or the lady on my left hand side?
. pls how can I reach you....I wanna ask a question
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by sirculynz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hi, We write to congratulate you on your success at the Entry Level Assessment Test. You have been shortlisted for the next stage and you will be contacted shortly. Regards.

Please who knows how the Interview is?? Please help a brother
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2015
sirculynz:
Hi, We write to congratulate you on your success at the Entry Level Assessment Test. You have been shortlisted for the next stage and you will be contacted shortly. Regards.

Please who knows how the Interview is?? Please help a brother

I guess you wrote in Port Harcourt. Right?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

Mail or text? I got the text. I think it's regarding the test only and not the interview.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
I wrote in ibadan on Friday 24th.. I received a success text today.. Anyone with me pls?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by hlord: 2:00am On Jul 28, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

After the test, we were asked to wait for the result. So after a while, they came in and called out 16 of us to move to the panel interview. Meanwhile, every successful Candidate got a success mail also immediately. Na God win!

Wrote in lagos and got a success text today, pls, can u give me an idea of what would be asked during the interview

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2015
hlord:

Wrote in lagos and got a success text today, pls, can u give me an idea of what would be asked during the interview

It's all about urself, ur CV, ur family, who u knw and what u can do for the bank.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Catalyst4eva(m): 2:45am On Jul 28, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

I guess it is the success text u received Cuz there's no mail yet sequel to the interview held in PH.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by sirculynz(m): 5:29am On Jul 28, 2015
chinkichun:

I guess you wrote in Port Harcourt. Right?

No, I wrote the test in Lag
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 7:10am On Jul 28, 2015
sirculynz:

No, I wrote the test in Lag

OK, congrats. Wish you all the best. We've already done the first interview in PH.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by julz24: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2015
Congratulations! For those who wrote in lagos,at about what time did you receive the text? I havent received either of them.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by jazinogold(m): 9:38am On Jul 28, 2015
chinkichun:

OK, congrats. Wish you all the best. We've already done the first interview in PH.
how was the interview like...any tip?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Stelina(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

It's all about urself, ur CV, ur family, who u knw and what u can do for the bank.

Hii.. How do yu mean 'who u knw' pls?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Oladipupo22: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Give me that who you know level well too abeg....
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2015
Rachbee:
I applied too,but I didn't get any mail.So;I saw this on my profile in their website today.Please,what does it mean?
Same here
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by ennybams(f): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
Hi guys, I wrote my test in Lagos and got a success text. I got a mail to attend a panel interview tomorrow and then got a reschedule mail this evening that the interview had been postponed. Please did anyone else get the same mails?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
ennybams:
Hi guys, I wrote my test in Lagos and got a success text. I got a mail to attend a panel interview tomorrow and then got a reschedule mail this evening that the interview had been postponed. Please did anyone else get the same mails?
....maybe u didn't reply to the mail that you would be available
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by drarchallus(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2015
Any update from those who wrote in Ib and got success mail?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Stelina:

Hii.. How do yu mean 'who u knw' pls?

I mean someone who u regard as mentor from whom u can mobilise deposit for the bank.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by ennybams(f): 8:50pm On Jul 29, 2015
folafly:
....maybe u didn't reply to the mail that you would be available

I actually replied o
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by aleemy(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2015
drarchallus:
Any update from those who wrote in Ib and got success mail?
Got the success text but Still waiting for the interview mail. Pls let's keep ourselves updated.... Contact me on 08066940498, we need to talk. The no also works for my WhatsApp and u can mail me on neyonill@yahoo.com.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2015
ennybams:

I actually replied o
I would advice you go tomorrow
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by easrael(f): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2015
ennybams:

I actually replied o

Babe I'm also in a dilemma right now! my friend got the reschedule mail but I didn't, Meanwhile I confirmed my availability.... Please flash me on 07089306571! I'll call you up ASAP... I need to be sure....The place is very far from home and can't afford to waste the funds...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Aburoy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
Am a bit lost here, is it the same opening that we were told we would be contacted in 4weeks that peeps are already done with one stage or its another one? Please is dere anybody here that applied for the 10mins opening that has written the test amongst this peeps?. I am a bit shell shocked because I got a success mail and was told will be contacted in 4wks but nothing yet. This is so absurd.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by bonjel75(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Aburoy:
Am a bit lost here, is it the same opening that we were told we would be contacted in 4weeks that peeps are already done with one stage or its another one? Please is dere anybody here that applied for the 10mins opening that has written the test amongst this peeps?. I am a bit shell shocked because I got a success mail and was told will be contacted in 4wks but nothing yet. This is so absurd.
Well to me I can't really say but I applied for dat 10mins and was told dat dey wil contact me witin 4weeks. I came across a link too abt access bank graduate trainee. I filled d google form. Then I was invited to take d test on 24 but could not make it. Today I got another mail for d test which will take place on 18 Aug at Apapa.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Aburoy(m): 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2015
[quote author=bonjel75 post=36443007]

From this whole thing, It tells me this guys ain't organized and their system of recruitment is flawed.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by itzlabode(m): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2015
I just got reschedule in lagos , bt I'm in abj for now, who got an idea of how i can change venue?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.