Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment (76069 Views)

Entry-level And Experince Vacancies At A Top Microfinance Bank (10 Positions) / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Aburoy:
Am a bit lost here, is it the same opening that we were told we would be contacted in 4weeks that peeps are already done with one stage or its another one? Please is dere anybody here that applied for the 10mins opening that has written the test amongst this peeps?. I am a bit shell shocked because I got a success mail and was told will be contacted in 4wks but nothing yet. This is so absurd.
maybe they sent it to your spam,a frnd of mine didn't get the invite,and I think that's because she was not qualified,she has a 2:2,meaning the earlier message she got that she would be contacted in 4weeks was a mistake
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Aburoy(m): 11:52am On Jul 31, 2015
There is nothing in my spam, and I finished with a 2.1. Except they wanna tell me its about my age of which they saw that before sending me the initial successful mail. And come to think of it, even if someone finished with a 2.2, why was the person sent a success mail initially? It shows a very high level of incompetence and disorganization. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2015
folafly:
maybe they sent it to your spam,a frnd of mine didn't get the invite,and I think that's because she was not qualified,she has a 2:2,meaning the earlier message she got that she would be contacted in 4weeks was a mistake

Dear uncle, I have a 2:1 from Ahmadu Bello University and was not contacted, the invite is not from the 10 mins application
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by lantessy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
I was invited the first time but wasn't available for the test. I have been re-invited for the test.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by folafly: 11:57am On Aug 02, 2015
Ramos16:

Dear uncle, I have a 2:1 from Ahmadu Bello University and was not contacted, the invite is not from the 10 mins application
are you 24years or below?i did only the 10mins application,and I was invited for the test.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Who else got the email for the final interview?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2015
chinkichun:
Who else got the email for the final interview?

I also got the interview invite mail
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ramos16(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2015
folafly:
are you 24years or below?i did only the 10mins application,and I was invited for the test.

Yes sir I am 24 years, I have good WAEC grades too,
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

I also got the interview invite mail

OK bro. See you there.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

It's all about urself, ur CV, ur family, who u knw and what u can do for the bank.

Bro, have you gotten the email for the final interview?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Catalyst4eva(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2015
chinkichun:

Bro, have you gotten the email for the final interview?

Yes, I got the mail on Sunday night. Have u replied the mail to confirm ur availability?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 6:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Yes, I got the mail on Sunday night. Have u replied the mail to confirm ur availability?

Yes boss, I have.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by frajoe2reel: 7:53am On Aug 04, 2015
Catalyst4eva:

Were u among those who did thier panel interview in lagos on the 30th of july
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Chocolatees: 9:39pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello guys. Please what was the nature of the test for those who have written?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by willoughby1990(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2015
Please, if u did ur panel interview in lag on Monday from IB, Abeg, mk we try update ourselves... Wishing us all a very Good Reply.. cool
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by willoughby1990(m): 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2015
frajoe2reel:

Were u among those who did thier panel interview in lagos on the 30th of july

They did theirs in PH after the test on d 24th... so expect reply frm Sunday upward.. grin
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Stelina(f): 11:25pm On Aug 05, 2015
I just got a mail for another interview tomorrow by 7am. Please is there anyone who rescheduled the first interview and was given a new date?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by amy44(f): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2015
Pls is there anyone who did the final stage interview interview yesterday 5th Aug who has gotten a success mail?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Heedahyat(f): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2015
Has anyone who did panel interview on Monday, Aug 3rd by 11am, in Lagos been contacted for the next stage?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Stelina(f): 9:37am On Aug 06, 2015
amy44:
Pls is there anyone who did the final stage interview interview yesterday 5th Aug who has gotten a success mail?

Hi.. Pls did you do your panel interview in lagos on 30th July?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
chinkichun:

Yes boss, I have.
hi my ph comrade, did you attend the interview in lag today?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2015
chinkichun:

Yes boss, I have.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 6:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

Yes boss, I did. How did yours go?

I heard when they called your name but I didn't really get to see your face.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 8:15am On Aug 07, 2015
chinkichun:

Yes boss, I did. How did yours go?

I heard when they called your name but I didn't really get to see your face.

I sent them a reschedule mail which they consented to only for them to call.me that morning again reminding of the interview. she said she'll get back to me. Did they reimburse your flight or transport fare?
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by chinkichun: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2015
Ezehrobinson:

I sent them a reschedule mail which they consented to only for them to call.me that morning again reminding of the interview. she said she'll get back to me. Did they reimburse your flight or transport fare?

They said they will. I submitted my bus ticket with them and wrote my account details as they directed.

Just remind them again about your rescheduled interview. Cheers...
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by Ezehrobinson(m): 9:02am On Aug 07, 2015
chinkichun:

They said they will. I submitted my bus ticket with them and wrote my account details as they directed.

Just remind them again about your rescheduled interview. Cheers...

how was the interview. will appreciate little briefing, thank you

1 Like

Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by frajoe2reel: 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mehn after final stage was unsuccessful well it was quite an experience.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by bonjel75(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
frajoe2reel:
Mehn after final stage was unsuccessful well it was quite an experience.
Sorry abt dat...pls be strong. Better day ahead..never give up! With God all things are possible.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by amy44(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
bonjel75:

Sorry abt dat...pls be strong. Better day ahead..never give up! With God all things are possible.

Well after d final stage I haven't gotten any reply from dem. Not even a reply to my mail. In dere any oda person in my shoes. Let's talk pls
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by bonjel75(m): 10:40am On Aug 09, 2015
amy44:

Well after d final stage I haven't gotten any reply from dem. Not even a reply to my mail. In dere any oda person in my shoes. Let's talk pls
Well I can't ans that bcz am yet to take my test.
I was schedule to take their test 18th of this month. Can u plz give a clue abt their questions format? And I will appreciate if you can share those materials dt u used.
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by holumiday22(f): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
@frajoe2reel
Gud eve dear, so sorry abt it bt pls re u above 24 or didn't finish wiv a 2.1. Have my final interview tommorow. Thnks
Re: Access Bank 10 Minutes Recruitment by frajoe2reel: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
holumiday22:
@frajoe2reel
Gud eve dear, so sorry abt it bt pls re u above 24 or didn't finish wiv a 2.1. Have my final interview tommorow. Thnks
Am a graduate of banking and finance with a second class upper and am 23yrs old frm unn, so am nt too sure what they are looking for

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test / Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.