Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. (1501 Views)

Why Most Nigerians Go To Malaysia Instead Of Europe And America / Three Nigerians Arrested At Sham Wedding In Britain / Difference Between The Unitedkingdom, Great Britain, And England? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2009
europe, britain and america. which one is the best in terms of making servings. people are relocating from europe to america or from europe to london. one of the reasons is the language barrier but some still insist that america is far more better than europe
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by MrCrackles(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
Is Britain not part of Europe?
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Geographycally britain is path of europe. but in todays language when europe is mentioned britain is not involved,because from europe to britain you need another visa unlike any other european countries like germany,italy,spain,portugal,sweden,denmark,austria,france, swizzerland, greece,holland, etc . so these coutries are the europe in recent english language, atleast you need no visa to inter-cross them
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by MrCrackles(m): 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2009
luka1981:

Geographycally britain is path of europe. but in todays language when europe is mentioned britain is not involved,because from europe to britain you need another visa unlike any other european countries like germany,italy,spain,portugal,sweden,denmark,austria,france, swizzerland, greece,holland, etc . so these coutries are the europe in recent english language, atleast you need no visa to inter-cross them

Raw bollocks!

No point argueing with you
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by BOSS6: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2009
is Britain not part of Europe, PosteR?
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
.B.O.S.S.:

is Britain not part of Europe, PosteR?

is imigration not part of geography? geographycally europe and britain are the same, imigrationally they are not the same. here we are talking about imigration and not geography.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by SeanT21(f): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2009
luka1981:

is imigration not part of geography? geographycally europe and britain are the same, imigrationally they are not the same. here we are talking about imigration and not geography.

Haha~~Anyway,The economy is messed up everywhere.There is no safe place for U.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by PapaBrowne(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2009
MrCrackles:

Technically or I mean geographically, Britain is not a part of continental Europe.
Culturally, Britain is closer to the its western neighbor- USA than it is to it's eastern bordermate- France.

In reality, the UK is an island! Just like Madagascar!
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by amoseza(m): 1:05am On Feb 09, 2009
Britain is a part of Europe and its just as bad as the united states.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2009
my question is where is better. it takes he who has not been to Europe not to know that Britain is not part of Europe. at least i travel with my car from germany to Italy to Holland to France e.t.c. but to Britain with car or train is impossible from other European coutries.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by Thor(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2009
What are you talking about, you can travel by train and card to Britain from continental Europe through the channel tunnel.

As for visa issues, nationals of the EU can travel freely between each others countries, there are no visa's angry there are definitely visa requirements for Africans though.

Both the US and the UK have lots going for them. most of you would give your right arm to live in one or other.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
Thor:

What are you talking about, you can travel by train and card to Britain from continental Europe through the channel tunnel.

As for visa issues, nationals of the EU can travel freely between each others countries, there are no visa's angry there are definitely visa requirements for Africans though.

Both the US and the UK have lots going for them. most of you would give your right arm to live in one or other.

at least i need visa to Britain which i don,t need to other European countries like germany, France, Italy, Spain, Holland, e.t.c the European one currency is not useful in Britain, but let us forget all the grammar, if you are in germany, Spain, Italy, or France, we Nigerians always exclude Britain from Europe.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by DisGuy: 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
why dont you tell us about Europe- main land europe
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by blackspade(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
As of right now, all of the areas mentioned are in the midst of a financial crisis- with America and Britian already in negative GDP growth (recession).

Australia and Canada have relatively healthy economies (compared to their counterparts). Australia is still experiencing healthy growth partly because of demand for raw materials from China.

Canada is still growing pretty healthy because of fiscal responsibility, along with domestic industrial growth. To top it off, both Australia and Canada are desperate for immigrants- both demand over 300,000 annually.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by MrCrackles(m): 5:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
PapaBrowne:

Technically or I mean geographically, Britain is not a part of continental Europe.
Culturally, Britain is closer to the its western neighbor- USA than it is to it's eastern bordermate- France.

In reality, the UK is an island! Just like Madagascar!

There is nothing technical here and i am not a slowpoke!

What you just said above is absolute mumbo jumbo, trust me!

There is no point argueing, the rest of the world wont be decieved
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2009
in the main europe like france, italy, spain, e.t.c things are getting worse every day.infration and uneployment are the order of the day. a lot of companies are closing and imigrants are forced to go home because of joblessness. it takes a new comer up to two years now to get a job.
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:42am On Feb 13, 2009
luka1981:

at least i need visa to Britain which i don,t need to other European countries like germany, France, Italy, Spain, Holland, e.t.c the European one currency is not useful in Britain, but let us forget all the grammar, if you are in germany, Spain, Italy, or France, we Nigerians always exclude Britain from Europe.

This is absolutely, categorically FALSE
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by luka1981(m): 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2009
JosBoy4Lif:

This is absolutely, categorically FALSE

people in Canada and Africa are now telling names of roads to my house and working places. augmentative Nigerians
Re: Europe, Britain And America. Which One Is The Better Economically. by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 15, 2009
first we should know what you want to do there, if you are looking for work then what field? are you looking for a stable place to go try to make a living or to go on vacation?
in my opinion, if you want to make a clean break from Nigeria then forget about these places, they are full of people like you who think that you just have to get there to be successful, and therefore full of immigrants from Asia, south America and east Europe living in shitty conditions and willing to sell their soul for a penny. you are better off going to places like Japan, Australia etc where immigration and the economy is not as bad as these "eldorado "places you mentioned.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Independence Day 2014 Sms In Marathi | 15 August Sms In Marathi / Study In Belgium: Benefits, List Of Universities, Cost Of Living Plus Admissions / Certificate Of Good Conduct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.