Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Certificate Of Good Conduct - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Certificate Of Good Conduct (1500 Views)

How Can I Get Certificate Of Residence In Nigeria ? HELP / Uk Certificate Of Sponsorship / List Of Good Countries For An SSCE Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certificate Of Good Conduct by Temmytea70(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2018
Hello all, recently, the United Arab Emirates just mandated immigrants in search of jobs in the country to have have certificate of good conduct. i know this form can be printed online and filled and later sent back to Nigeria for necessary processing at Alagbon... My questions
1) is there any other attestation to be done afterwards?
2)if there be any, where?
Re: Certificate Of Good Conduct by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
attestation require at Abuja uae embassy
Re: Certificate Of Good Conduct by Temmytea70(m): 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
omio4real:
attestation require at Abuja uae embassy

really?.... please, do you know the process for the whole thing
Re: Certificate Of Good Conduct by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2018
go through a lawyer can explain details

(1) (Reply)

Countries That Can Travel To Canada Without Visa / 12 Most Dangerous Bridges In The World That Will Terrify You / Has Anyone Here Made Use Of Mpower Or Proconnectpay Successfully?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.