Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor (441 Views)

CBN Boss, Emefiele May Resign Over Buhari’s Order To Change Colour Of naira note / Jonathan Appoints Gbenga Daniel, Abacha’s Aide Varsities Council Chairmen / Jonathan Appoints Solomon Arase As Acting IGP, Sacks IGP Suleiman Abba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor by leksy07(m): 9:23am On May 12, 2015
The former governor of Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN,
and Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (Muhammad
Sanusi II), has been appointed as the pro-chancellor of
the University of Benin, Edo State.
Sanusi received his letter of appointment at his palace on
Monday from the Minister of Education, Ibrahim
Shekarau. The former CBN boss who raised the issue of
the missing money at NNPC, said it is good to always do
good.
“I’m saying this because as the governor of the Central
Bank of Nigeria then, I came to the rescue of the
university by spending N500 million to construct a
bridge yearned for by the university for over 30 years.
“If at that time one told me I would reap the reward of
that job almost immediately I would not agree, but
today, in Allah’s favour, I’m being appointed the pro-
chancellor of the university, something that is telling one
that he should always think of being good not only to his
close people but to everybody far and near,” he said.
Source-- www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/jonathan-appoints-former-cbn-boss-emir-sanusi-as-uniben-pro-chancellor/
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor by kodded(m): 9:28am On May 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor by engrsyer(m): 9:32am On May 12, 2015
I hope he won't come n tell how $20Bn missed in my Alma Mata.

Well, Oba of Benin is there to checkmate him sha.

Congrats Emir
Re: Jonathan Appoints Former CBN Boss, Emir Sanusi As UNIBEN Pro-chancellor by engrsyer(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2015
I must say dat while I was in school dat school was the 2nd best university in Common Wealth nations and the best in sub Sahara Africa. I hope he would accord the respect that school deserves and not like BUK or MAULAG( Moshood Abiola University, Lagos).

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Not Owing Workers- NLC, TUC / Photo:Fmr British PM Tony Blair Meets Muhammadu Buhari At Defense House Abuja / Man & Lady Trekking For GEJ Get New Female Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.