Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> (14710 Views)

Share Your First Driving Experience / #2.20kobo: First Driving Licence My Dad Acquired In 1975(Photos). / Tips For Having A Wonderful Driving Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by lordprosh(m): 6:40pm On May 13, 2015
I started driving as a smooth driver thanks to lagos bus drivers nd my big bro..

But my bashing happened last year..
I was driving my mum out in a camry.. Another camry was trying to overtake me..and I being a bully on the road didn't gv him space until he saw a small space nd dicided to overtake. Unknown to both of us dr was a car approaching @ d opposite direction so he quickly decided do move back to his lane without checking if he's close to m... All I heard was a loud crash nd I saw moi headlamp glass flying in the sky...

We resolved the ish.. But I hear sometin for moi mum mouth dat day
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by jakesund(m): 6:43pm On May 13, 2015
Mine happened when my mum went for a wedding in jos, I was bored to death and needed any sort of fun to avoid the resounding thought of killing myself. And bammm!!..the inspiration came from above, the spirit said "my son cure thy boredom by playing with thy mums car" went to mums room and dug out the key...opened the garage and was just driving outta the garage and driving it back in..I was like so driving is this easy??.. Then another spirit said "son limit not thyself to the compound, go out and conquer" I obeyed and opened the gate drove to my friends house and he was as shocked as hell to see me drive...he came out with singlet and boxers hopped in and I drove straight to a girls house (been asking her out for months) ...got there and waited until she saw me reversing out...she was instantly in love and asked that we go out....told her nope...that I don't get down like that....drove back home and packed the car in the garage..was so pleased I almost had an erectionn....slept like a king...the next day the confidence was there...my friend skipped church and was at ma place very early...we decided to get fuel to make sure ma mum doesn't get suspicious...after getting the fuel my friend decided to go and get something...couldn't wait so I drove off like a king...on ma way home I saw a tractor coming I slowed down so it can pass as mum always does as the tractor passed and I was trying to get on the left track to overtake a parked car..then I HEARD GBAMMM .I RAMMED A CRV PARKED BY THE ROAD..didn't even wait for the next scene ..I drove off like a mad man till I got home..thank God the car owner wasn't there..spent almost 40k on mums car just to make sure she didn't know and she still did sad sad sad ...when I think of it now I just laugh..memories.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by checkup: 6:44pm On May 13, 2015
The rd was just too narrow I.e the car seems wider than the rd

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by purplekayc(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2015
Drove into a tree lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by lipstick2(f): 6:50pm On May 13, 2015
My first was using my company sales vehicle a manual Vanette bus.I got the driver attached to me to teach me,sometime he will let me driveonce we leave the company. I will drive to toyin street where we refuel.
On one of the days,we had finished refuelling,I took to the steering lo and behold there was this Dustbin carrying motor.
Out of fear,I ran into the stationary dustbin truck and shattered the wind sheild.
Today,I drive my own car and I fly on road.
I thank God.
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Hmmm....
@topic: I was introduced to driving by my Dad's chauffeur when I was 7. Took full control of a car for the first time at age 10. No accident(s) yet, and I intend to keep that way.
Hmm, you were a cool kid. Good for you tongue
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by komek(m): 7:00pm On May 13, 2015
There is one posted by one guy some yrs back. It was hilarious. Infact the best comment I have read on NL. Ama search and post it here.
This is a comment by donblacky(m) on Aug 03, 2012 11:37am

Read and enjoy.

Well it wasn't me dat it happend 2,but i was in d car too(my co learner)..... It was a frnds driving skool,he offered 2 help me learn,so on dat faithful day,i was bhind d wheels taking instructions 4rm my frnd....but there was dis busybody at d back seat(cos if its nt ur turn 2 drive,u will seat at d bck seat(co learners))d busybody kept on shouting nd also instructing me.lyk he is nw an expert.telling me wat 2 do nd wat nt 2 do.i bcame angry nd came down 4 him 2 drive(even d instructor was angry). So we asked hm 2 drive...he was all excited nd jumped in nd even refused listening 2 d instructor,b4 we knew it,he zoomed off.at 1st he was doing fine,then he increased his speed nd d problem started. We got 2 a bend,he didnt slow down,at 1st i was comfortable tinking he knws wat he was doing,nt until i looked at his face nd saw him sweating nd panting,i tapped d instructor nd held his shoulder...meanwhile d "SABI GUY" was still on full speed nd there was a thick bush in front of us.i nd d instructor sensing dat we were heading 2wards d bush,started shouting"march break,march break". D guy removed his hands 4rm d steering nd bent his head down looking 4 d breaks shouting"wey am wey am wey am". (4 my mind i say"i die well,na who send me ehhhhhh"winkinstructor dey shout "jesus ehhhhhhh"...we just entered d bush wit full speed nd kept on hitting nd falling plants untill we were stopped by a thick plantain plantation....d instructor nd d busybody were slightly injured....when we came down,d instructor gave d guy a very big slap nd heavy kick..but i couldn't do any tin(cos i was shaking all over,nd praising God silently). Mehn 4 two weeks i no near motor,it was d instructor nd my mum dat persuaded me 2 go bck nd continue(4giv my english pls)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 13, 2015
It took me a long time to know how to return the steering after entering a bend.
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by marieclare(f): 7:11pm On May 13, 2015
The very very first? Ok, let's just say I almost gave myself a headache with all the jerking...the rest is better left imagined ...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Ezeibe(m): 7:14pm On May 13, 2015
The first time i drove a car was a day my father died...... I was actually in my room around 9:30 pm on june 3, when my phone rang, that i should come to my dad's room, on getting there, behold had a hearth attack. he was praying and calling God,...... my heart nearly came out of my mouth, i became confused, joined in the prayers, ..... My mum rushed out to look for someone to help us take him to the hospital, by the time she came back, my dad has stopped praying and was gasping for breath....... I couldnt just stay there and watch this great man of God die, i collected the car key, started the car, before i could say jack robertson, i hit the car on the tree........ an also rammed on the gate, people were shouting that i should wait , on the third atempt i came out successfully.... what i drove on the road that night i knew it was only God who helped me..... But after said and done he was pronouced dead on arrival........... Sha i have been driving since then, by his grace

5 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Helkayklassic(m): 7:17pm On May 13, 2015
asumo12:
twas with my dad Danfo ooooooooooooo!

twas a very fun and fantastic moment for me and my jnr bro that was 1999/2000 dad was not around we just search everywhere for the key and we eventually lay hands on it...

hmmmm

i collected d key put am for ignition to on e nor gree na em my bro say no be so na to push am!

he was like i should becareful o and i said no wahala emi asumo omo baba asumo kilofechele

i then press clutch and remove am for gear my bro push am i remove leg untop clutch and we roll! but we never waka long na em i jam one ram! cry cry cry

my brother tear race and left me but i was bold enuff to took the ram to a nearby vet and behold we cook it at last!!!

grin grin grin

"Emi asunmo omo baba asunmo" that line made me laff.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by kilokeys(m): 7:20pm On May 13, 2015
driving from behind?

i b badoski driver.. no air bags.. no cds grin
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by armadeo(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2015
Remember my first time. A senior dude was teaching me in an estate I approached a bend at tip speed as I usually see him do buy miscalculated the pressure to apply on the brake while he shouted brake brake brake!!! and flew across the gutter. Luckily it was a bricked over gutter and we ended up in some small bush. After some seconds he looked at me and said

Reverse the car you fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by kilokeys(m): 7:22pm On May 13, 2015
Ezeibe:
The first time i drove a car was a day my father died...... I was actually in my room around 9:30 pm on june 3, when my phone rang, that i should come to my dad's room, on getting there, behold had a hearth attack. he was praying and calling God,...... my heart nearly came out of my mouth, i became confused, joined in the prayers, ..... My mum rushed out to look for someone to help us take him to the hospital, by the time she came back, my dad has stopped praying and was gasping for breath....... I couldnt just stay there and watch this great man of God die, i collected the car key, started the car, before i could say jack robertson, i hit the car on the tree........ an also rammed on the gate, people were shouting that i should wait , on the third atempt i came out successfully.... what i drove on the road that night i knew it was only God who helped me..... But after said and done he was pronouced dead on arrival........... Sha i have been driving since then, by his grace

sad.. glad u told this story with such easiness. the Lord bless your soul

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by armadeo(m): 7:27pm On May 13, 2015
igraman:

mine was funny ...... though I started driving when I was in ss2(2008).. it was my mum who taught me driving with her mazda626. she always insist I won't drive without her sitting beside me which I don't like. one day d car hoot needs to be fixed at a mechanic workshop. when we got there she said I shld wait behind, she took bike home. when d meco finished he asked me will u wait for your mum or what ..I eagerly said I will take d car home ... I drove to my friend house to let him knw I'm now an expert before driving home ..close to our house there is a woman selling bread beside the road...just to impress d woman and her daugher(my classmate) I decided to park and buy bread ...as I was about to park I fell d car inside d gutter... mum met me there gave me hottest slap ever. people around assisted us in pushing before getting it out.. that was the first and the only mishap I experience.

grin grin grin
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by JayJustus(m): 7:29pm On May 13, 2015
started driving at 17 when I returned home after one year stint in Uni...then I took my mums car one cool afternoon BTW my mum has already taught me...I got my license before learning how to drive PROPERLY ( this is Nigeria okay)...so me and my lil brother of about 9 were cruising in the estate...no cars...I plugged in my pen drive and one of my mad jamz just hit...chisos na so we started rocking the song both of us and kaboom I left the steering and then before I could say Jack we entered inside the drainage...had to pay those labourers to help me bring it out

another incidence was I took my mums car and I was truing to use reverse to park the car inside the parking square (the yellow lines that makes a parking spot) and kaboom I entered another uncovered drainage...this time I didn't pay cos my nice neighbours helped me...but since I became a pro I automatically became a driving houseboy...my mum no longer drives again so I take her to the market, take her to saloon, drive my bro to school and so on...that's why I dread going back for holidays...
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by armadeo(m): 7:30pm On May 13, 2015
jakesund:
Mine happened when my mum went for a wedding in jos, I was bored to death and needed any sort of fun to avoid the resounding thought of killing myself. And bammm!!..the inspiration came from above, t[b]he spirit said "my son cure thy boredom by playing with thy mums car"[/b] went to mums room and dug out the key...opened the garage and was just driving outta the garage and driving it back in..I was like so driving is this easy??.. Then another spirit said "son limit not thyself in the compound, go out and conquer" I obeyed and opened the gate drove to my friends house and he was as shocked as hell to see me driving...he came out with singlet and boxers hopped in and I drove straight to a girls house (been asking her out for months) ...got there and waited until she saw me reversing out...she was instantly in love and asked that we go out....told her nope...that I don't get down like that....drove back home and packed the car in the garage..was so pleased I almost had an erectionn....slept like a king...the next day the confidence was there...my friend skipped church and was at ma place very early...we decided to get fuel to make sure ma mum doesn't get suspicious...after getting the fuel my friend decided to go and get something...couldn't wait so I drove off like a king...on ma way home I saw a tractor coming I slowed down so it can pass as mum always does as the tractor passed and I was trying to get on the left track to overtake a parked car..then I HEARD GBAMMM .I RAMMED A CRV PARKED BY THE ROAD..didn't even wait for the next scene ..I drove off like a mad man till I go home..thank God the car owner wasn't there..spent almost 40k on mums car just to make sure she didn't know and she still did sad sad sad ...when I think of it now I just laugh..memories.

crase full this nairaland sha!!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by henrygoody(m): 7:43pm On May 13, 2015
My has been smoot, since my first day without a teacher nd up to date I've never had a crash.

Lol grin
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 13, 2015
Would have loved to perfect my driving, but I don't have a car o practice perfectly.
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 13, 2015
i learnt mine within 1 week, a honda civic,the guy/friend that taught me was a harsh type, the shouting/bullying all through made me strong,until the day i entered high way,when i saw a big lorry coming behind me,fear gripped me,i almost entered the bush but was told to just maintain my lane that the big lorry is on his own lane..theres no big deal in learning,its just mind.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by zonax(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
Mum had traveled, took one of her car key and called my friend whom we all know has very driving since way back. The guy came and brought another of his friend. We decided to hang out and visit some chics before they will go and teach me how to drive. While hanging out with the girls my friends al got drunk and when it was time to go home, he left the wheel for me saying am a man and has been watching him drive. I was the only person who wasn't drunk (don't drink) and I had no other option.
In other to save face and not be laughed at by the girls, and others at the bar, I had to enter the drivers seat of the Peugeot 206 and voom! I went off, applying all the techniques he had been telling me drove from new heaven to GRA (enugu peeps will know the distance).
That same evening we decided to hang out and after that they decided I should be the one to drive them home. I took the wheel once again and on our way we ran into some guys who tried overtaking us and bringing out a gun, what I drove that night was just by God's grace. a learner couldn't have driven 120km/h on his first day.
Since then I became pro and subsequently earned d car (was my first) and I still miss it.
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by handsometokunbo: 8:31pm On May 13, 2015
All our previous cars were fairly used cars but in 1994, my dad made up his mind not to buy used cars again.

Late 1994, December precisely, my dad bought a brand new car and brought d car home with all pride and happiness written all over him. He parked the car in front of our in-house built garage which had a downward-sloping drive way.

The back of the car was up on the downward-sloping drive way while d nose of the car was facing a very deep Julius.B built opened drainage( Karu Federal Housing Phase 1). All the houses in Karu Federal Housing weren't fenced but there is a drainage that goes from the entrance of the Estate to d other end of d estate.

On that fateful day, I was asked to go and fetch something from the car but as soon as I stepped into the car, a devilish spirit just took over me.

I felt something telling me to drive the car. I sat down properly but before I start d engine, the same stupid spirit told me to turn the steering away from the deep drainage in front of the car. Thank God I did.

I didn't know that my dad left d car in gear 1, even if I knew, it won't make any difference cos I didn't have any clue about cars.

Finally Nairalanders, I clinched my left leg on d clutch pedal and my right leg on Thurtle pedal instead of Brake pedal. However, I opened fire on the engine with joy written all over me. Brothers, that was the last thing I remember; I ran d car into our old car Parked by d side of d house. The noise was so much that our neighbours ran out........

My dad refused to give me a penny throughout that December period till around April of the following year. He insisted that I must repair the car on my own which I eventually did. He didn't end at this; every little mistake at home, my dad ll wooze my face. If I eat anything around my dad, he ll get upset and said my mouth was making noise. If I was in d toilet, he ll come around to tell me to use air freshner cos d whole house was stinking of my poo. He ll come back home with gifts for my younger ones and looked at me as if I was a bastard......

5 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by subbieD(f): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
It was a lovely experience grin...... it was a range Rover nd I was driving as If I invented d lovely car cheesy grin wink.

Only for me to wake up d next morning .....gosh!!!!! I was dreaming cry
......it was all a dream!!!!! cry cry
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 13, 2015
Nneka123:
Hmm, you were a cool kid. Good for you tongue

Takes one to know one. wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by chronique(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2015
Well,I've never had any major accident with a car. First driving experience was over 15 yrs ago and I never hit anybody while learning or whatsoever. I was quite fast at learning. The few occassions I had a lil isht, were on a static point but I learnt from both mistakes,two great lessons when driving. These happened last year or 2 yrs back.

The first incident happened at the lot. I was suppose to take my GL450 4matic to ladipo to fix the ac and as I was reversing at the lot,I turned on the music so loud and forgot about the parking sensors. I had gotten so close to the chrysler parked at the lot and the indicators on the dashboard had all turned into red but I didn't realize it. I had hit the chrysler 300 parked but was carried away with the jamz,and I just kept trying to get out of a supposed ditch(there's actually a shallow gutter at the lot). I thought my tyres were stuck in it,and kept trying to get out with reverse(I wasn't even looking at myy mirrors;was too distracted). Suddenly,I heard my colleagues shouting "wait! Wait!! Wait!!!". That was when I turned down the volume of the sound system and heard the sensor alert making noise. It was at that point I realized I had hit the chyrsler 3 times. Came down and saw the chrysler had shifted from where it was parked,and the fender was a lil bit damaged. Looked at my 4matic and saw nothing happened to it. Had to spend money fixing the chrysler that day. I ended up not going to Ladipo cos the damage had disorganized myy morning. I had gotten too used to knowing if I'm close to any object,by listening and monitoring the indicator lights of the sensor,and didn't bother using my mirrors to reverse. I learnt from that experience,not to be overly confident,and also not to raise the sound of your audio too loud that you can't hear any sound coming from within/surrounding the vehicle. Since then,I've always kept my music level very low and reasonable.

Second incident was along akowonjo road at night. There was a light traffic and a danfo was in front of me. I slowed down and left my legs on the break. I decided to check if I had any message on my bbm. That's how I started reading one funny bc and forgot I didn't put the gear in neutral. I just heard a loud bang that jolted me. I'd rammed the same GL450 4matic into the danfo in front of me. I quickly returned gear to park and came down to see if there's any damage. Luckily for me,nothing happened to the car. I realized how strong benz was that night. Got in and continued my journey but didn't touch my phone till I got home.

Third incident was still in traffic. I was driving an 06 mazda5 and saw a registered 05 eod drive past me. It was at night and there was traffic. I left my leg on the break and was trying to collect the other guy's no but couldn't hear him clearly. As usual,music was blaring but not very loud. I adjusted myself closer to the passenger seat so I could hear him properly and I unconsciously released my leg from the break. The ride hit an acura mdx in front of me and I suddenly remembered I was in traffic. Came down and checked and saw there was no damage. After the last two incidents,I stopped using mobile phone while driving(especially my black berry). I don't read messages on wheels again cos it's a big distraction. If I even pick a call,I'd just let caller know I'm driving,and then end call.

Safe driving requires your 100% attention. You drive for yourself and others.

1 Like

Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by adanduka: 8:57pm On May 13, 2015
handsometokunbo:
All our previous cars were fairly used cars but in 1994, my dad made up his mind not to buy used cars again.

Late 1994, December precisely, my dad bought a brand new car and brought d car home with all pride and happiness written all over him. He parked the car in front of our in-house built garage which had a downward-sloping drive way.

The back of the car was up on the downward-sloping drive way while d nose of the car was facing a very deep Julius.B built opened drainage( Karu Federal Housing Phase 1). All the houses in Karu Federal Housing weren't fenced but there is a drainage that goes from the entrance of the Estate to d other end of d estate.

On that fateful day, I was asked to go and fetch something from the car but as soon as I stepped into the car, a devilish spirit just took over me.

I felt something telling me to drive the car. I sat down properly but before I start d engine, the same stupid spirit told me to turn the steering away from the deep drainage in front of the car. Thank God I did.

I didn't know that my dad left d car in gear 1, even if I knew, it won't make any difference cos I didn't have any clue about cars.

Finally Nairalanders, I clinched my left leg on d clutch pedal and my right leg on Thurtle pedal instead of Brake pedal. However, I opened fire on the engine with joy written all over me. Brothers, that was the last thing I remember; I ran d car into our old car Parked by d side of d house. The noise was so much that our neighbours ran out........

My dad refused to give me a penny throughout that December period till around April of the following year. He insisted that I must repair the car on my own which I eventually did. He didn't end at this; every little mistake at home, my dad ll wooze my face. If I eat anything around my dad, he ll get upset and said my mouth was making noise. If I was in d toilet, he ll come around to tell me to use air freshner cos d whole house was stinking of my poo. He ll come back home with gifts for my younger ones and looked at me as if I was a bastard......

grin
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by aphildam(m): 9:20pm On May 13, 2015
The son of man had crashed the car door wide opened at the gate,he was brutally punched by a midget( probably few inches +4 foot)......i wept like a goat( hey wait a minute, do goat's weep ,any i wept)....
The first crash log
Date:unretrievable
Mission:Engage the car reverse gear to drive out....
Mission Detail: on that fateful day (java error:Date unretrievable ), i was gonna drive the car out on the reverse gear....i opened d door and popped in forgetting the most common standard operational procedure ,i left d driver side door ajar with her arm outstrecthed in a halleluyah pose....and engaged d gear....shifting it from neutral to R....it jacked in a " am a certified ready to fly boeing -737 world touring heavyweigth battalion manner" . Like in hollywood movies where the hero leans against d chair with the head turned 390 degrees( hey guy wat sort of angle is dat.. me.. i think that an angle around a chair on motion......) i did likewise looking back with my neck strained and eyes focused..
who punched that peanut button....? it was a secret nuclear button. . i did sir...

Then came the straw that drained the pacific and broke the elephant back.... i matched on the accelerator....the car moozed backed( hey dont check that dict....it ain't all fiction zoom-mooz) ....i heard metals clanging and the glass giving it bass while been shattered to glory... it sound like two transformers robot getting married and the priest asking them to seal the union with a kiss, imagine when two hard steel teeth meet.....clang,cla,clung,clang,sparks....the priest shouts enough which was enough to send electric signal travelling at godsped to my brain....stop the car was the msg all the nerves and wire sent to my nervous nervous system.. but d damage was done the car body was dented at the door side, glass shattered.. the total damage was quite skeletal but all glory be to God...
Mode : Fact mixed with fiction to filter out some boredoms
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by olawealth1000(m): 9:22pm On May 13, 2015
grin grin grin My own experience was damn funny , back during my ND days my skul mother's husband got a Toks toyota corolla so i was like i want to do a test drive with another friend of mine he drove d car out successfully we groove to our friends base and on our way back i don tell d guy say name go drive reach house i form like say i sabi drive by scoping the guy say when he's off the road i'll take the wheel when we were about few buildings to our hostel i took the wheel and i dont know i had to keep steering the wheels i almost hit our street step down transformer if not for the heelp of my friend. it was fun sha cos i form say na me drive d car go come wink wink
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by SwingzProsper(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
VintageCocktail:
Thank God for you. I hope you wouldn't mind straightening and brushing your write up to be more comprehensible. Thanks
. Do help me to make it more comprehensible... ITK... awon bst student!!
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by Yesinde(f): 9:50pm On May 13, 2015
PassingShot:
Mine was actually very unforgettable!

I was twenty years and living with my brother who had a Peugeot 504 Salon. The car went in for a comprehensive mechanical and body work including painting. The mechanic was a mate and friend whom I sometimes spent time with at his workshop. So I was always with him during the time of my brother's car work.

On the final day of the car at his workshop when it was meant to be delivered to my brother, I was with him hoping to go home together. At a point wgen we were set to leave, he went to pick some stuff at a nearby kiosk and I decided to move the car close to where he had gone so that we could take off from there. The next thing I heard was a bang; crashing into a truck parked adjacent of me. All the newly painted front and right side fender were destroyed.

The guy on his return was so confused to see what I had done with the car. I was sweating so profusely at the damage I caused to not only the 504 but also the truck.

The following days at home were made tough for me by my brother's wife who was very upset with me.

The good part to it was that it made my brother to hasten to teach me how to drive since he wouldn't want a repeat of the incident.
chai! Ya bro na nice guy o, if na some Bros ehen, that is more than enough reason for them to send you away from their house or frustrate you so tey u go find ya level by force. Good of him though, afterall everything don bcom story nw
Re: Share Your First Driving Experience And Mishap>>> by aphildam(m): 10:02pm On May 13, 2015
Mission Date:undisclosed
Mission location: check the NSA log
Mission: get to the gas shop and rectify previous and likely transaction error

i remember a movie in which a yank asked a indi guy ' are u standing in a hole', d guy was so short and looked puzzled....that was d case only that that little thug floating like some space lost paper hit me btw d lip....God bless him and deliver him...
on that fateful mission i was to do a recon about a previous transaction with the gasboy( is there a name like that) ...i took out d car(auto) , i had learnt from my previous crash to close the door.. sucessfully got to the drop zone and acquired my target..

That devill follow them with a ghost rider bike.....

i got back into the car and carefully watched my side mirrors, i saw an hawk rider( not an hawk plane, i mean code name- hawk=okada) ,i let em pass, then i put d gear on drive and was gonna steer out my battle cruise when some ghost riders 3 on a bike appear out of nowhere.. ( i thought ghost rider was usually one on a hawk) but i had ancient wailings like ( explain that).., sparks of curse, sporadic burst of curse like a American machine gun firing 700rpm...echoing in broad day light, but dude am justified from all curse aint u read(gal3:13)....i didnt even brush them, they swerved all out of fear, This society is eaten up with bad neverdo well down pulling peeps,they never wanna see good are always looking for opportunities to perpetrate evill....down came them devil saddle bag at me ....just me alone ....i was "car alone" those dudes attempted to pull d door open( an attempt of hijacking....forceful entrance...) , then came the little thug punching the son of man in the lips....seeing stars brighter and shining....
be gentle as a dove and wise as a serpent....
dont fight with thugs they have nth to lose even if they kill u...that was the advice d sarge gave me.....i documented d details at a police station, but i left him quitted following the case to forgive and be forgiven.....
but the son of man was tested of his patience that very day...he baptized the guy with curses he was sorry for out of anger....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Your Car Making Noise When Reversing? / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe / Woman, 25, Crushed To Death By LAWMA Refuse Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.