Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. (44032 Views)

Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Security Agents Attack The Convoy Of Wike - PDP / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by viktohmarkz(m): 5:27pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
amaechi has been walking on the streets of PH and nothing has happened to him.

Wike is a learner.
iffa hear....d bastard shuld try walking at rumueprikom....
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 12, 2015
opiaoku:

are you a she-male

Are you a he-female?
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 12, 2015
masseratti:
I have friends in Ekiti, yes fayose is loved by them over there just same way Adedibu was loved by the people of Ibadan at a time.The question is would Adedibu had get away with his brand of amala politics without the Help of Obj? The answer is NO,would Fayose had being successful without the help of Gej? The answer is No,would Wike had being successful without the help of Gej and PEJ the answer is absolute NO.
Would Ambode, Aregbe etc have been successful without d help of Tinubu, Obj...?
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by masseratti: 6:50pm On May 12, 2015
crixtex:

Would Ambode, Aregbe etc have been successful without d help of Tinubu, Obj...?
pls strike out Obj in their success, and if you don't understand, please let me point it out,the two three example ms I gave to you have one thing in common, Federal might which is the being the commander in chief of the armed forces.Tinubu is not and has never being the commander in chief of the armed force,yes he helped with his political platform and money and nothing else. Thank you.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 12, 2015
masseratti:
pls strike out Obj in their success, and if you don't understand, please let me point it out,the two three example ms I gave to you have one thing in common, Federal might which is the being the commander in chief of the armed forces.Tinubu is not and has never being the commander in chief of the armed force,yes he helped with his political platform and money and nothing else. Thank you.
Thank ye!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by sirugos(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
orble:

Comot for here....

Who dash u wife!

lair!
see who is talking. Where were you when I announced the arrival of my first son on 22nd Dec 2014. Or do U think that we re of the same level because seun created this forum. learn how to respect someone family ok. Kids of nowadays, no respect
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by simdam500(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
She's hot shocked
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by masseratti: 7:49pm On May 12, 2015
crixtex:

Thank ye!
you are welcome
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by sweetchi1011: 8:42pm On May 12, 2015
"Amaechi has been walking on the streets of PH and nothing has happened to him.

Wike is a learner."

maybe around GRA, but not places like Rumuolumeni, Iwofe, Elioparanwo, etc cos he tried it once as ended up bathing himslf wit sachet water. M
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
His wife makes serious sense
why em wife no go make sense u nor know how much she dey flex abi u tink say any worwor woman still dey alive lol
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by Legendoscar2: 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
masseratti:
no one will tolerate their style of politics, thugs and militancy in the new dispensation, most likely both of them will be a goner before end of the year,their impunity has no bound.
Deal with the crown thugs within your camp first....you guys will soon implode...mark my words!

Oh by the way I am not a partisan just hate the way some of you smear others like you're Angels of light period!
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by BamideleOJ: 11:53pm On May 12, 2015
Dis is beautiful
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by masseratti: 3:26am On May 13, 2015
Legendoscar2:

Deal with the crown thugs within your camp first....you guys will soon implode...mark my words!

Oh by the way I am not a partisan just hate the way some of you smear others like you're Angels of light period!
the crown thug you are assuming are not in Government, and by the way am not partisan either.
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by kipesco(m): 6:32am On May 13, 2015
barcanista:
Wike wife set o.. grin

Na only the wife orna eyes they see. Wetin happen to the man wwey orna eyes no gree see. Mmmmm but the woman got class. cool cheesy grin
Re: Picture Of Wike And Wife On The Streets Of PHC. by M4gunners: 7:36am On May 13, 2015
Wike is the perfect guy for the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Constitution And Human Right / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.