Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash (44024 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / James Ocholi's Son Last Instagram Post Before His Death(photo) / GEJ Crying At The Crash Site - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by DonphilopusGuy: 12:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
AN UNFORTUNATE WORKER OF MIC WHO DIED IN THE LAGOS CRASH.

Akeem worked for M.I.C and was one of the fatalities of the Associated Airlines plane that killed 13 people on Thursday. He actually posted this message a few hours before he died in the crash.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=125467

6 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.

2 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by donphilopus: 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nobody knows what really went wrong, RIP my dear
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by amiskurie(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
he might not knw but something inside him knew.

11 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by amiskurie(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.
mumu,you think you can pay for a yoruba man's life just like that,"odua pikin"?.you think say na arab abi oyinbo? undecided

46 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by desgiezd(m): 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk: Enough reason to know that the whole thing was spiritual, and that those who died were used for sacrifice, he must have been paid and knew what was going to happen.

He must have been paid for his own life? This thinking is sooo weird.

This guy works for M.I.C. and their job is to make coffins and burry the dead and anyone that does that for a living is bound to think the way he did.

32 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
desgiezd:

He must have been paid for his own life? This thinking is sooo weird.

This guy works for M.I.C. and their job is to make coffins and burry the dead and anyone that does that for a living is bound to think the way he did.

dont people get paid to commit suicide...?

Why would he have such thought in the first place, if he really works for M.I.C, is Agagu the first corpse he is handling that would have brought such thoughts to him..? if he didnt know what was coming..?, Abeg leave all these things, they know what they are doing, anyone that is involved with handling issues that involves dead bodies has some sort of spirit related ritual they perform, have you been to the morgue to see what goes on there on a normal day, do you think those things are ordinary, do you think the Job of an under taker in Nigeria is an ordinary one..? dey there dey jonz

4 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by desgiezd(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmmm...
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by donphilopus: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
I'd say only God knows what really made him to write that, or he just decided to say that who knows..
Only God Knows

1 Like

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by kwaraauto: 1:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: I'd say only God knows what really made him to write that, or he just decided to say that who knows..
Only God Knows
On point.
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by desgiezd(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Its such a weird job!
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by kunlexist(m): 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk:

dont people get paid to commit suicide...?

Why would he have such thought in the first place, if he really works for M.I.C, is Agagu the first corpse he is handling that would have brought such thoughts to him..? if he didnt know what was coming..?, Abeg leave all these things, they know what they are doing, anyone that is involved with handling issues that involves dead bodies has some sort of spirit related ritual they perform, have you been to the morgue to see what goes on there on a normal day, do you think those things are ordinary, do you think the Job of an under taker in Nigeria is an ordinary one..? dey there dey jonz

See useless talk for mouth! Pcheew

11 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by donphilopus: 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2013
kwara auto: On point.
thanks Bro, only God knows what really went wrong
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by gentleoyink: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
This is an excerpt from Steve Job's Commencement Speech at Stanford 2005.

8 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by tnktosin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
tyson99:
Iwo oloriburuku omokomo yii,oo ni jere
@Tyson99 chill bro, leave d madman to his opinion.
gentleoyink: This is an excerpt from Steve Job's Commencement Speech at Stanford 2005.
And someone on this thread thinks quoting Steve Jobs means you're suicidal

5 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by ChimeChimezie: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
tyson99:
Iwo oloriburuku omokomo yii,oo ni jere

plzzzzzzz both of u should stop selling us with youruba language here, bt i must say that if u read what the guy posted there, it is very suspicious, but all i hav to say is that it is only God that knows what happened, let us not jump into conclusion

2 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Adwexky(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmm, I can perceive the Level of your irrational thinking concerning this ordeal - How can a man be compensated before his death? Who then will utilise the money? OR I will ask if you can put yourself in the same shoe with this victim of an unexpected death pertaining to your illogical post.
Please always think wisely before write.

1 Like

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Cutesthunk(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
.Pls guys help me post wat he wrote, i cnt view it wit my phone , pls sumone tel me wat d deceased said.

2 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by teeshok(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
My Naija brodas and sisters!!! Una too like mystery. Akeem worked with MIC caskets so it was only normal for him to reflect on his life whenever he was involved in someone's burial. The fact that they were going to bury a prominent person like Agagu was enough to make him reflect and write what he did. Make una no begin add 1 + 1 to give 4 oooo. RIP Akeem

12 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Codedrock(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
BUT WHY CANT ALL THIS SILLY BLOGGERS PUT A GOOD PIC OF HIM ONLINE FOR THIS.. Why this trash na..
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Mathematical(f): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
lol...if him die nko..abegiiiii.leav the guy alone
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by AkinDavid2: 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
eddiebruk:

Are you soo fooooolish, what has tribe got to do with ones personal decision, can you please tell me how this man is related to Agagu which made him to be able to be in a Private flight carrying the deceased...? You have failed to use your head to think Yimmu, shows how stupidddd some people can be

Check out MIC Funeral Service and you will know how not to call people ....@bolded

Google is your friend
Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Tinkybabe(f): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
He probably had a premonition but couldn't place it. sad

5 Likes

Re: Akeem Akintunde's Post Before The Crash by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Simple coincidence... just one of those things guys post on their walls to look responsible ....R.I.P man...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's First Daughter Zulai Is Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Receives Senator Kwankwaso At His Abuja Home (Photos) / President Buhari Signs The Covid19 Regulations (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.