Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:30 AM

Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting (30366 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / What I Discussed With President Buhari – Gowon / Buhari: Why My Meetings With Jonathan Last Less Than 15 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by poiu77: 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
[size=28pt]People fighting over satellite picture is not necessary. Because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria is no part of Nigeria even when you see the satellite picture.. . [/size]

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Lakeshizu(m): 2:49pm On May 12, 2015
Allee90:

Since GEJ is ur best president ever, we pray that may God take affairs of ur life the way GEJ runs Nigeria so that you be the best Nigerian ever. All i need from you is to answer my prayer with AMEN
If the guy answer Amen, make I bend like crayfish grin
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by omenka(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... cheesy grin Saw those pictures you uploaded cheesy grin... Laugh wanted to kill me die!!! cheesy grin
Ahap, dem never see anyfin. grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by poiu77: 2:51pm On May 12, 2015
[img]http://www.dw.de/image/0,,17931782_303,00.jpg[/img]

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Lionsclaw: 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:
The task to oust Jonathan has been accomplished, that's the reason Obasanjo was present. He only went there to mock Jonathan (the outgoing President). Immediately Jonathan steps out of Aso Rock, Obasanjo would be more respected than him because he completed his two terms while Jonah was ousted. Difference dey!!! cheesy grin
grin No my guy you are wrong o. GEJ decided to contest a 2nd term wh a normal person shld do and HE WAS ABLE TO CONTEST.
On the other hand OBJ decided to contest a 3rd term wh only an abnormal person shld do and HE WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTEST. That is how the history books will record it grin ie that the former lossed galantly and gained world respect while the later was mocked out for his unconstitutional long throat. wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by poiu77: 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
You have lesotho and swaziland and south africa

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by poiu77: 2:55pm On May 12, 2015
cool

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Rilikoko(m): 3:04pm On May 12, 2015
I noticed Gov Fashola seldom attend this meeting,infact I never see any....abi I wrong ni?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by deletrue: 3:08pm On May 12, 2015
ahaz:
So dramatic at last obj and apc governors finally dimed it fit to attend the council of state meeting just to look at the man's face no wahala d evil dat men do will always leave with dm, we nija deltans re watching time shall tell
Perfect. Obasanjo is not a human being. This is a meeting he had refused to attend. Am suprised at Nigerians. Let us see whether he will respect than GEJ? I also urge Niger Deltans to watch properly. Do not allow your raw crude oil to be taken away by force. Be very prepared. Buhari is the last man I will ever trust because of where he came from and his religions.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Mosaku147: 3:10pm On May 12, 2015
Mynd44:
Fayose nko?
na wa for u ooo.if you be Fayose,u go dere show your face where obj,GMB and Ameachi dey? Shame go catch am die.abi you forget say Fayose still insult GEJ say na mumu im b as e no fit rig imself back.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 12, 2015
OBJ be like *wait make I go mock Jona small....make I tell say, u see ur life* Badt guy grin

Truly, wetin pikin dey climb tree for find, papa dey sidon on his chair seeing it already.... cool

This is not the BEGINNING neither it's the END but it's perhaps the BEGINNING of END....lolz grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by article1: 3:16pm On May 12, 2015
Texcoco:
Bunk im res Goodluck,him ah gib his all fi de fiful including electoral peace eben though him was denied de championship an backup...Bunk im res,Goodluck.
Where are you from?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
Finally... He is rounding up to leave aso rock!
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Obasanjo and Alhaji Buhari can have Aso Rock to themselves...

Jonathan remains a hero!
just listen to urself
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by disloman(m): 3:38pm On May 12, 2015
barcanista:
Obasanjo and Alhaji Buhari can have Aso Rock to themselves...

Jonathan remains a hero!
4 him village
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 3:47pm On May 12, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin No my guy you are wrong o. GEJ decided to contest a 2nd term wh a normal person shld do and HE WAS ABLE TO CONTEST.
On the other hand OBJ decided to contest a 3rd term wh only an abnormal person shld do and HE WAS NOT ABLE TO CONTEST. That is how the history books will record it grin ie that the former lossed galantly and gained world respect while the later was mocked out for his unconstitutional long throat. wink
obj has touring round world,playing peacemaker/kingmaker's role, tell me which country can respect gej after may 29, small chad cannot even recognise him. both obj and gej are corrupt,but gej own de make pple vex
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 3:57pm On May 12, 2015
deletrue:
Perfect. Obasanjo is not a human being. This is a meeting he had refused to attend. Am suprised at Nigerians. Let us see whether he will respect than GEJ? I also urge Niger Deltans to watch properly. Do not allow your raw crude oil to be taken away by force. Be very prepared. Buhari is the last man I will ever trust because of where he came from and his religions.
if buhari is d last man to trust in dis greedy country,i advise u better go on exile
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by simpleseyi: 4:14pm On May 12, 2015
9jagoodman:
Jona is my MAN, any time any day!!! He will forever be remembered as the best president Nigeria ever had.

Yes, just like Sani Abacha.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by ocelot2006(m): 4:25pm On May 12, 2015
Mosaku147:
na wa for u ooo.if you be Fayose,u go dere show your face where obj,GMB and Ameachi dey? Shame go catch am die.abi you forget say Fayose still insult GEJ say na mumu im b as e no fit rig imself back.

Why will Fayose be ashamed to be there? The same Fayose that has deep seedd hatred for OBJ and attacked him in public, something most people dare not do?
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by juman(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2015
dearpreye:

With over 160 million people.

Abi, even we are now about 180 million people.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by adconline(m): 4:48pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Do you actually mean 'honourably'?!
Since Americans invented internet and autocorrect, "honorably" is soo correct just as honourably is soo correct in UK and Commonwealth nations..
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by ngoziama: 4:49pm On May 12, 2015
agarawu23:
oga jona is leaving soon? pack your corruption along with u cheesy

Ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by juman(m): 4:51pm On May 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
obj has touring round world,playing peacemaker/kingmaker's role, tell me which country can respect gej after may 29, small chad cannot even recognise him. both obj and gej are corrupt,but gej own de make pple vex

You are as confused as obj. How come jumping around and parading yourself as leader like obj does makes you a great man? This is a man that failed his country woefully.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by ngoziama: 4:56pm On May 12, 2015
donphilopus:
The task to oust Jonathan has been accomplished, that's the reason Obasanjo was present. He only went there to mock Jonathan (the outgoing President). Immediately Jonathan steps out of Aso Rock, Obasanjo would be more respected than him because he completed his two terms while Jonah was ousted. Difference dey!!! cheesy grin

See your life.completion of tenure matters more to you than accomplishments.maybe you will be the person to respect obasanjo.who cares about him.of course jona lacked the will power but abeg allow him leave peacefully.Be informed he has set a standard your so called obasanjo could not set .Also bear in mind that he will become a one time president of NIGERIA so what are you? Let the rantings begin now.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Jesusloveyou: 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
juman:

You are as confused as obj. How come jumping around and parading yourself as leader like obj does makes you a great man? This is a man that failed his country woefully.
both obj and gej rob dis country, i hate both of them,both of them failed this country woefully, but i hate to hear u saTANiod,shouting gej is an hero, gej is a complete failure,worst than obj
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by juman(m): 5:47pm On May 12, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
both obj and gej rob dis country, i hate both of them,both of them failed this country woefully, but i hate to hear u saTANiod,shouting gej is an hero, gej is a complete failure,worst than obj

Yeah, both of them failed. They failed to use their opportunities as president to serve their own country with their best abilities.
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by anti9JA: 6:13pm On May 12, 2015
Buhari can't have us deceived like his predecessors. People should be able to see beyond his propositions. The question is often asked, can a leopard change its skin ? To find out click the following link to tune in on the first chapter of the series Road To De-amalgamation which begins here
Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Akinrogun(m): 6:23pm On May 12, 2015
Texcoco:
Bunk im res Goodluck,him ah gib his all fi de fiful including electoral peace eben though him was denied de championship an backup...Bunk im res,Goodluck.

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by Akinrogun(m): 6:41pm On May 12, 2015
poiu77:
[size=28pt]People fighting over satellite picture is not necessary. Because the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western nigeria is no part of Nigeria even when you see the satellite picture.. . [/size]

musiwa incarnate!

Re: Obasanjo, Buhari, Gowon, Others Attend Jonathan’s Last Council Of State Meeting by donphilopus: 8:54pm On May 12, 2015
adconline:

Since Americans invented internet and autocorrect, "honorably" is soo correct just as honourably is soo correct in UK and Commonwealth nations..

I wasn't saying the spelling was wrong. I only asked if he actually meant Jonathan is leaving honorably/honourably!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Feel Less Secure Now Than Under Jonathan, Says Soyinka / Atiku V Tinubu: Presidential Elections Tribunal Reserves Judgement / Tinubu Calls For Revolution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.