Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt (16087 Views)

Okupe To EFCC: I’ve Heart Problem, Please Don’t Detain Me / How Jonathan Govt. Paid Companies Linked To Okupe To Hack ‘unfriendly’ Websites / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by andyanders: 2:27pm On May 12, 2015
You should know that Okupe is a fraud and should be charged to court now that his Godfather is out.

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by simpleseyi: 2:32pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
When he's done answering that, I hope the Benue state govt reopens their case against him. That criminal received over 5billion for a job he never did. Time will tell.

He said that it was not him, but his company. He said further that the company is different from the individual. Both the individual and the company will be going to jail soon. Jonathan was, or can we still say is surrounded by criminals, that makes him a criminal also.

2 Likes

Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by soji1992: 2:36pm On May 12, 2015
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by OPUU: 2:41pm On May 12, 2015
He has made more Dan enough from working as an attack dog for GEJ to pay off his debt.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by lateezy(f): 2:44pm On May 12, 2015
handle him well
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:52pm On May 12, 2015
omenka:
When he's done answering that, I hope the Benue state govt reopens their case against him. That criminal received over 5billion for a job he never did. Time will tell.
I read somewhere that he doesn't pay his PHCN bill in his Ilupeju home.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by mbulela: 2:53pm On May 12, 2015
modath:
Year 2000 facility default undecided?? What kept the case in the cooler till now? His close association with the powers that be abi?

Our judicial system is seriously Fvcked up, no matter how good Baba's intentions are, until our judicial system is overhauled& re-programmed to TAKE NO PRISONERS ..all efforts to stamp out corruption will be like using a basket to scoop water.

It is a lost case.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by DTaj: 3:05pm On May 12, 2015
himkers:
Another APC concoted propaganda.

Even the devil is wowed at the kind of lies APC chunnes out

Are you so daft, blind, insane, and dumb at the same time? A newspaper reported a court session (with dates, name of court, name of judge, name of lawyers- both defendant and plaintiff-, name of bank, name of Okupe's company, adjourned date, etc) and you still think this was APC propaganda?

People like you are just irredeemable. You are lost souls!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by BlueK1(m): 3:09pm On May 12, 2015
modath:
Year 2000 facility default undecided?? What kept the case in the cooler till now? His close association with the powers that be abi?

Our judicial system is seriously Fvcked up, no matter how good Baba's intentions are, until our judicial system is overhauled& re-programmed to TAKE NO PRISONERS ..all efforts to stamp out corruption will be like using a basket to scoop water.
Thank you my brother.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Bobby4090: 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
Arch1:
Fashola my Hero

Osinbajo my Mentor

Amosun my Legend

Stella Oduah my MILF
And for those of you who dont know the meaning of MILF... pls google it now now and laugh your head off.
ha ha ha ha
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Awoofawo(m): 3:11pm On May 12, 2015
simpleseyi:

Ghen ghen means the beginning of the end. Doyin Okuigbe, going, going, gone. Happy prison life in advance.

That's if he didn't bid goodbye to 9ja with his 2legs before may 28th.... In fact lot of people are already planning and putting in place their exit routes from 9ja and kirikiri dodging (JAILBREAK) strategy and tactic.... cool
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 12, 2015
DTaj:

You are lost souls!

Just like ur entire generations
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by toyoutoyou: 3:26pm On May 12, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Doyin Okupe is a fat and ugly Yoruba man. I wonder how his wife cope 'under' him
I know u are dying for his dick.

1 Like

Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Pataki: 3:28pm On May 12, 2015
EFCC is also waiting for that fat pig called Okupe.

His corruption case with Benue State government has not been forgotten.

Omo ole jati-jati.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by TS2(m): 4:04pm On May 12, 2015
himkers:

Aren't there records? It was even said that the defendants agreed to the fact that they owed the money. The EFCC was also invilved as far back as 2005 so what exactly is your point?

People like you are the problem of Nigeria. You can never be objective in your outlook and analyses of issues.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Image123(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2015
Buhari said he wouldn't go witch hunting people with criminal past except offences committed after May29 AND CASES IN COURT ALREADY. Time to sue all the sueables from like May 20 i guess.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by mahyowah(m): 5:15pm On May 12, 2015
himkers:

GO AND DEFEND HIM IN COURT.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Horlufemi(m): 7:33pm On May 12, 2015
modath:

You mean to kill all offenders? Abeg o.
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by ddeola: 8:45am On May 13, 2015
Onigbese !
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by fwonders22: 9:18am On May 13, 2015
Gboliwe:
Since 2000?!!!!! A child born in 2000 is already 15years and counting. Did the NDIC just wake up?

lolz they have seen that since PDP has lost the presidency they might not get the money back. so Okupe too should pay his dept or else jail is waiting for him
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Gboliwe: 9:23am On May 13, 2015
fwonders22:

lolz they have seen that since PDP has lost the presidency they might not get the money back. so Okupe too should pay his dept or else jail is waiting for him

What is the relationship between PDP losing an election and NDIC servicing a debt since 2000?
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by fwonders22: 2:16pm On May 13, 2015
Gboliwe:

What is the relationship between PDP losing an election and NDIC servicing a debt since 2000?

sir okupe is loyal to GEJ and they are in both party called PDP if PDP goes down there will definitely be no flow of funds to all PDP office holders be it legal or illegal...
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by fwonders22: 2:22pm On May 13, 2015
Come may 29 Nigeria will begin to experience a New Era of Democracy. Alot will change for so many office holders. some being illegally fixed in an office that he is supposed not to will have his/her buttocks kicked out. at least for the first 4yrs of this new government sanity will be injected into the system. APC might not be the saviour we are clamouring for but at least we will move to an higher level of good development. God Bless Nigeria
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by Gboliwe: 2:48pm On May 13, 2015
fwonders22:

sir okupe is loyal to GEJ and they are in both party called PDP if PDP goes down there will definitely be no flow of funds to all PDP office holders be it legal or illegal...

SMH undecided
Re: NDIC Drags Doyin Okupe To Court Over Unpaid Debt by donbrowser(m): 6:51am On Dec 20, 2022
omenka:

grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Behind My Ongoing Corruption Ordeal – Uche Secondus / 2019: Ararume, Izunaso Defect To APGA / Gov Ishaku Bans Polythene Bags In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.