Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,167 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler (526 Views)

BREAKING: Again, Yoruba Traditional Ruler Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen / Why I Am Now A Muslim - Imo Traditional Ruler / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler by mohince(m): 2:02pm On May 12, 2015
Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, the vice chairman of the
Council of Village Heads in Imo State, has been converted to
Islam.
The traditional ruler, whose name is Musa Dimunah now,
said that the truthful nature of the religion, is the reason
why he made the switch. He revealed that the good
character of Malam Ibrahim Biobonlomije, the former
secretary of the council and the executive secretary of
Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and
Research influenced his decision to embrace Islam.
“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our
forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity.
I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for
everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they
revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination,” he
said.
“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual
respect for each other and other members of the
community.”
www.dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/imo-traditional-ruler-converts-to-islam/
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler by shakazuldadon: 2:04pm On May 12, 2015
Since last year na
Re: Why I Am Now A Muslim – Imo Traditional Ruler by nwafuluozoh: 2:06pm On May 12, 2015
Since 2013? OP this one na stale news. For all we know the man may have become a Buddhist.

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Chairman Sick, Flown Abroad / Breaking: Boko Haram Hit Maiduguri In Fresh Attack / Boko Haram Members Killed In Mosul-iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.