Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' (1437 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / True Blood, : Have U Seen It, Are U Seeing It,will U See It? / Little Man Best Film Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by laideo(f): 12:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
Has anyone seen the new movie, "Little Man"? i watched it recently and it was the last straw for me.

The Wayans are well known for the crappy,silly but funny movies they produce, like "White Chicks", scary movie,

I've read a number of reviews on the movie and most of them were quite negative. To describe this movie, critics have used words like buffoonish, stupid, dull, and in not so many words, cartoonish.

what did u think about the movie?
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by candylips(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2006
i thought the film was funny for me. i mean there were some silly little things that were dumb but i still feel it was funny. i really laughed most times in the film
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by Eastcoast(f): 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2006
itz been long since i watched the movie but from what i remember, there were many funny scenes in the movie. Some scenes just couldn't add up but the humor was definitely there. I enjoyed it.
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by island: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2006
i found d movie hilarious, and subject to nothing but slight criticism
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by Free(f): 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2006
stupid movie
i couldnt even finish watching it

it wasnt funny at all undecided
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by saintkola(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2006
it wuz ok, @ least i enjoyed myself though it wuz a bit silly.
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by naijadiva2(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
that movie was funny.
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by candylips(m): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2006
funny funny funny it is grin
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by jaygurl(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2006
i watched it n i laughed throughout! God those r funny!
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by candylips(m): 1:26am On Oct 29, 2006
give it a rating from 1- 10 how funny was it
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2006
i would rate it 8,cause the guy's face was enough to make me laugh grin
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by ElRazur: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
Free:

stupid movie
i couldnt even finish watching it

it wasnt funny at all undecided

+1
Re: Have U Seen The Movie 'little Man' by mohawkchic(f): 4:45am On Apr 15, 2009
~Yup,I had a few funny moments watching it, . . .Like HIm lifting weights when he was banged up ~Taking his clothes off At the Hospital w/ his Tats cheesy & some others i cant remember,Loved "White Chicks" Tho grin

(1) (Reply)

E~X~P~O~S~E~D: Satanism Has Taken Over The Music Industry And Hollywood. / See The Critical Acclaimed Nollywood Movie "Wedding Party" Giving Away #550000 / How Long Do Movie Shoots Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.