Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Watch Touching Dairy Of A Warrior Awele Nwosu Akeh Who Is Now Resting. RIP Awele - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Watch Touching Dairy Of A Warrior Awele Nwosu Akeh Who Is Now Resting. RIP Awele (1673 Views)

When I Am Dead, Don't Write RIP On My Timeline Please - Sick Facebook User Warns / Doctor Uchenna Nwosu's Hot Body (photos) / 19th June - World Sickle Cell Anaemia Day. My Story As A Warrior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Touching Dairy Of A Warrior Awele Nwosu Akeh Who Is Now Resting. RIP Awele by legalbusin(m): 3:48pm On May 12, 2015
Awele is one of the founding member of Sickle Cell Aid foundation. Awele’s Diary is a real-life personal outlook on the life of Awele Nwosu-Akeh who is a young woman living with Sickle Cell Disease.
Sickle Cell is a real issue and the aim of this documentary is to create awareness about the disease by giving the documentary a personal touch and bring people into the world of a sickle cell patient who still lives a fulfilled life regardless. Understanding their pain and how their family has to cope would shed light on a serious issue that affects a lot of Nigerians and Africans as a whole.

We fell in love with Awele when we watched the video.

REST IN PEACE.

link http:///3oylbmoB9R or https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=2EnRDx0zUBQ&app=desktop

(1) (Reply)

Addressing The Public Health Challenges Nigeria Faces / Lose 5 Pounds In 5 Days And Get Paid With TLC / WAYS To Heal Fibroid Naturally Powered By Swissgarde Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.