Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 PM

Iyanya Extends Lucrative Endorsement Deal With MTN - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Extends Lucrative Endorsement Deal With MTN (343 Views)

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) / Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Blessings:: Tiwa Savage's Day Old Baby Bags Endorsement Deal With Mtn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Extends Lucrative Endorsement Deal With MTN by nhop: 4:15pm On May 12, 2015
‘Kukere’ hit maker, Iyanya has extended his endorsement deal as an MTN ambassador for another year. The singer has been in business with the telecommunication giant since 2008 when he won the first MTN Project Fame competition.

The Calabar born singer who has two albums to his credit, celebrated this feat on his instagram page as he thanked his fans for supporting him tirelessly through the years.

He posted: “Thank You to @mtnng For another year to Represent The Brand. It’s been a smooth and Great relationship since 2008 When you Brought my Career to Light Through MTN Project Fame, 8Years Later we keep growing together, now this is a Relationship That works. Also to @upfrontbookings @pauloo2104 @fusengn for managing Us to make sure we are inline with @mtnng and to @ubifranklintriplemg for always putting the fire on me to Stay focussed and keep wining, To all My Fans for always keeping me relevant and enjoying everything I put out for you. And to the Media you have Been Great. God bless you all. AMEN“

http://nexthop.com.ng/iyanya-extends-lucrative-endorsement-deal-with-mtn/

Re: Iyanya Extends Lucrative Endorsement Deal With MTN by shakazuldadon: 4:19pm On May 12, 2015
Choo boy... chop

(1) (Reply)

Guess Who? / Trouble Text Message / Bigboythangs!! Ice Prince Renews His Endorsement Deal With Etisalat...check On I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.