Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (46660 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by kanicorp9(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
Gifty shared this photo on her IG and fans are congratulating her. Her caption for the pic read:

#BBNaija Gifty just signed a deal with MTN (photos)
Great deals dropping in...super excited.. Thanks for your time sir #mtnheadoffice... #GODCANBLESSANYBODY #NEVERGIVEUP #ITSJUSTGOD #SURVIVOR ... don't talk too much,WATCH AND LEARN!! ohhhhhhhoh oh!!

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/bbnaija-gifty-just-signed-deal-with-mtn.html

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by veinless(f): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
good for u

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by josephine123: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Hmmmm..
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by BushBiafranBoy: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Are you sure MTN won't deny this!!

Because I heard that babe can lie well.. Lol

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by sod09(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
gifty and mtn
d lies will be everywhere you go

180 Likes 8 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2017
Lie lie girl.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2017
Coughs**clears throat# lolsss
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by LAFO: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
If it true, good for her

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
The mod that Banned me is a bastard. I said nothing wrong but sounded Sacarstic to a post about Senators' remuneration but got banned for One cool week.! I have seen worst posts than what I posted but none got banned.

How injurious, was my statement; mod?

If men were God.....

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by 6baba(m): 12:23am On Mar 22, 2017
blessed up
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:
The mod that Banned me is a bastard. I said nothing wrong but sounded Sacarstic to a post about Senators' remuneration but got banned for One cool week.! I have seen worst posts than what I posted but none got banned.

If men were God.....

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by mykelmeezy: 12:49am On Mar 22, 2017
they trying to replace that annoying customer care voice ni

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by LecciGucci: 3:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2017
Congratulations, pictures of you signing za dleoejerj....

*goes back to sleep*

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nutase: 6:15am On Mar 22, 2017
Congrats
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by veekid(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2017
I won't believe this not until I read officially from MTN, #liar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by soath(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2017
How true is this?
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by angelTI(f): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2017
What is the deal about abi e no get name undecided undecided undecided undecided

Endorsement?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2017
Bloggers and lies

The poor girl never mentioned any signed deal or endorsements in her original post. She's merely speculating and anticipating.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by dadavivo: 7:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Ahhhh, I can't wait for my sweet heart to come out . TBOSS will be signed by many companies. Tboss will be spoiled for choice. Tboss we love you so so much.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by dadavivo: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2017
ifyalways:
Bloggers and lies

The poor girl never mentioned any signed deal or endorsements in her original post. She's merely speculating and anticipating.
girls and jealousy. Aunty try and see if you go fit marry for your miserable life. Stop being pained at other peoples progress.

12 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by tossedbae(f): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
dadavivo:
girls and jealousy. Aunty try and see if you go fit marry for your miserable life. Stop being pained at other peoples progress.
oponu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2017
She can never be signed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by toxxnoni(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
ok

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by ogapatapata24: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Yoruba woman claims the bible says in men should have sex with their wives 5-6 times a week...and if they have a fat wife, they hould use doggy style as she demonstrates

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7zrsDRhnBo

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Sezua(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Fit be lie oh

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
vatiqan:

If men were God.....
cheesy
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Wah deal angry
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Caris77: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
This is good.

Get you rainwater connector and foreign white pipes, ppr pipes here.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by ESDKING: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Congratulation dear.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by ExpiredNigeria: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2017
Now for all those asking the importance of this BBN show, here is a big one

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix) / Charly Boy: I Am Tired Of My 45 Years Of Marriage / Fans Erect Billboard For Erica Ahead Of 27th Birthday (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.