Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Itel Prime Tablet Launches On Jumia! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Itel Prime Tablet Launches On Jumia! (1679 Views)

Itel It1702; Maximising It's Potential / How I Created A Wifi Hotspot For My Itel Phone With Command Prompt / The Easiest Way Of Ordering On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel Prime Tablet Launches On Jumia! by JumiaOnline(m): 4:39pm On May 12, 2015
If you have longed for a companion who is very attractive, has a slim build, an intelligent memory, and who is not in any way the expensive type, your prayers have been answered! Jumia has just introduced into its assortment of top quality products the Itel Prime Tablet! The Itel Prime Tablet is your all capable companion which has been crafted to give your social and work life an all-round boost!

The Itel Prime Tablet comes loaded with many exciting features fitted into its slim frame. It is a joy to both hold and behold and a lot of this praise can be attributed to the Itel Prime’s shiny and splendid aluminium back. Its 7’’ HD screen is one which brings all content to life and the Quad core processor it packs helps make the aforementioned content run smoothly.

This tablet has been described as a computer in one’s palm. Its 8gig internal memory provides you with sufficient space to store all your documents and an 8MP front and back camera for perfect pictures and selfies. People who do not like to be restricted to one network provider will definitely be happy to hear that it also comes equipped with dual sim capabilities!

Jonathan Doerr, Jumia MD Marketing, happily stated, “We are delighted to be adding yet another durable, affordable and most importantly, dependable tablet to our collection. The Itel Prime tablet is one to help you work and network with effortless ease and it is now available to everyone at a very appealing price on Jumia’’.

Kindly click on this link---> http://blog./itel-prime-tablet-launches-on-jumia/ to read. For further information, please contact our customer service team via 014604400 or 07006000000

(1) (Reply)

New Pc Games For Sale / How Do I Change My Ip? / Best Nigeria Internet Network To Watch Videos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.