Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria (27810 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Acquires 10 Helicopters Awaiting 10 Other Training / Airforce Acquires Honker Scorpion Vehicles To Tackle Terrorism / The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 12, 2015
Pics or na fat lie
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 12, 2015
xwolverine:

America won't sell to you.
Even if they did, they control the deployment both the weaponry and spares.

They can ground your whole fleet if you smile when they said you shouldn't, or if they just feel like.

The NAF is getting the T-129 ATAK helicopters thought, which is the closest you can get to an apache, because of its radars, HMD and setup.
Hehehe o yes i know America won't sell that machine to Nigeria. I'm just teasing the NAF.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by amanze15(m): 6:44pm On May 12, 2015
MAKE WE BUY EVEN IF NA 10 F-22 RAPTORS I GO HAPPY , cool
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Dannidom(m): 6:45pm On May 12, 2015
wait o!

To protect Nigeria from what?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by xwolverine: 6:48pm On May 12, 2015
amanze15:
MAKE WE BUY EVEN IF NA 10 F-22 RAPTORS I GO HAPPY , cool

Raptor? shocked shocked shocked

No be only Raptor, na Rapture or na Judgement day. grin grin

Funny guy.

Na wah for you o, even the UK, Canada, Germany and Australia are not allowed to buy the Raptor, na Naija go come buy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by amanze15(m): 6:53pm On May 12, 2015
1. AH-64D Apache Long Bow
2. Kamov KA-50/KA-52
3. MI-28H Havoc (Russia)
4. Eurocopter Tiger
5. AH-1Z Viper
6. A-129/T-129 (Italy/Turkey)
7. AH-1W Super Cobra
8. AH-2 Rooivalk
9. MI-24 Hind
10. Z-10
OUR AIRFORCE SHOULD TRY AND INVEST AND PURCHASE SOME OF THOSE MACHINES AT LEAST 3 EACH IF NA BLACK MARKET OR RATHER SEND THE BEST MINDS TO TRAINING TO TECHNOLOGICAL WAR RESEARCH INSTITUTIONS cool ...ETHOPIA IS SPENDING BIGGER THAN US WHICH IS A SHAME
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Dekatron(m): 6:56pm On May 12, 2015
snadguy007:
Pictures don't lie, you know
not when we have photoshop & photoeditor

Ever heard of CATFISH?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by amanze15(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2015
xwolverine:

Raptor? shocked shocked shocked

No be only Raptor, na Rapture or na Judgement day. grin grin

Funny guy.

Na wah for you o, even the UK, Canada, Germany and Australia are not allowed to buy the Raptor, na Naija go come buy?
make we go black market jare grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Qyubee(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2015
pictures or adonbelivit grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by codedearner(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2015
Give me proof

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by anonimi: 7:23pm On May 12, 2015
I thought they said Jonathan did nothing but just spent our money?

Fools Inc!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by simdam500(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
Am curious as to why this should be a news, meanwhile other countries are purchasing a armored machine for their army and the citizens wouldn't know about it, and in other not to attract wild men
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by darejem4real: 7:44pm On May 12, 2015
That's good
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by sikaxchange: 7:50pm On May 12, 2015
is this news real or
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by akinszz: 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
Assuming they buy it, can naf fly it. I mean dive and fire with it. I bet we don't have expert that can do that.
holamiday:
Hehehe o yes i know America won't sell that machine to Nigeria. I'm just teasing the NAF.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by matthennessy(m): 8:14pm On May 12, 2015
Second-hand sophisticated aircrafts abi...its just a matter of time when they malfunction then the real story about been second-hand or new will come out
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 8:31pm On May 12, 2015
Of all the three armed forces, the Nigerian airforce is surely the most abated due to govt refusal to update her planes and fighter Jets with modern and advance ones rather they go for the chinese F-16 which was last used In the year 1939-1945 (if you know what i mean ie 2nd world war). I strongly believed that if NAF had been efficient enough, the chibok girls mission by the sects wouldn't have been a success, cause when the eagle is alert in the air, the chicks panic for their lives. I just hope what NAF has aquired this time is not another abandoned 17th century craft by another super power nation.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by fishmanjoe: 8:36pm On May 12, 2015
[quote author=melorious4 post=33671404]Nigeria can only acquire, we never aspaire to produce...and we dey claim best economy and giant of africa. Come to think of it, the best shop in Nigeria now is SHOPRITE, the leading in telecom is MTN, Multichoice is number one choice when it comes to paytv...who owns it all? mess Nigeria thiefs who call theirselve millionaire.[/quot

Nice observation, but let's be optimitic dat d change has come, Nigeria wl be great again
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by kelvinclein: 8:59pm On May 12, 2015
op u know d drill Nah...pixs or idonvelivit
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by stan4guy6(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2015
charlesucheh:
Of all the three armed forces, the Nigerian airforce is surely the most abated due to govt refusal to update her planes and fighter Jets with modern and advance ones rather they go for the chinese F-16 which was last used In the year 1939-1945 (if you know what i mean ie 2nd world war). I strongly believed that if NAF had been efficient enough, the chibok girls mission by the sects wouldn't have been a success, cause when the eagle is alert in the air, the chicks panic for their lives. I just hope what NAF has aquired this time is not another abandoned 17th century craft by another super power nation.
which f16 does China produce f16
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 9:43pm On May 12, 2015
stan4guy6:
which f16 does China produce f16
sorry! I meant F-7.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Tonason: 10:08pm On May 12, 2015
No pictures. I don't agree
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by GoodMuyis(m): 1:58am On May 13, 2015
?Reality is when truth is confirmed

pictures
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by stan4guy6(m): 10:52am On May 13, 2015
charlesucheh:
sorry! I meant F-7.
OK DAT stupid fighter jet that makes nothing but noise
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by perewesley(m): 12:06pm On May 13, 2015
holamiday:
Until our Air Force purchases at least 10 AH-65 Apache Helicopters, we are yet to be combat ready in the air. That helicopter is the bomb and the most sophisticated & versatile attack heli.
The sight of it alone, scares the hell out of chronic al-qaeda terrorists. Apaches don't come cheap though.

The American govt refused to sell na

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by tlops(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2015
What happened to our witchcraft? dem no dey fly again?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
melorious4:
Nigeria can only acquire, we never aspaire to produce...and we dey claim best economy and giant of africa. Come to think of it, the best shop in Nigeria now is SHOPRITE, the leading in telecom is MTN, Multichoice is number one choice when it comes to paytv...who owns it all? mess Nigeria thiefs who call theirselve millionaire.

Even nations from the West do buy weapons. Only very few countries produce the bedt weapons.
South Africa ad a nation do not manufacture their weapons too. Owning shoprite and dstv is not the same as producing fighter jets.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2015
stan4guy6:
OK DAT stupid fighter jet that makes nothing but noise
To us, it's one of our best oooO!!!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by KLEINBASS: 4:18pm On May 13, 2015
vislabraye:

Even nations from the West do buy weapons. Only very few countries produce the bedt weapons.
South Africa ad a nation do not manufacture their weapons too. Owning shoprite and dstv is not the same as producing fighter jets.

sir ....all i can say is your wrong about south africa, search a state owned company called denel. @ one stage they had nuclear but we had to destroy it b4 we had the goverment to mandela, u cnt trust nuclear in the hands of uneducated blacks
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by stan4guy6(m): 11:55pm On May 13, 2015
charlesucheh:
To us, it's one of our best oooO!!!
u.s 1945 fighter is beta Dan dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others / Victor Umeh At Peter Obi's Residence For Wedding. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.