Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria (27809 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Acquires 10 Helicopters Awaiting 10 Other Training / Airforce Acquires Honker Scorpion Vehicles To Tackle Terrorism / The USS Nimitz-the Biggest And Most Sophisticated Aircraft Carrier In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by charlesucheh(m): 2:14am On May 14, 2015
stan4guy6:
u.s 1945 fighter is beta Dan dat
Bell p-59 airacomet and bell XP are jet that if not for the sake of history, they would have been extinct, but now safe in museums. So, how can they be better than the F-7 which we currently use? The Chengdu F-7 was one of the best fighter jet which coalition of china and the soviet union produced. So sad that Nigeria told them; Brothers!!! Don't throw them away! We still need them!! So you see my brother, why won't boko haram perturbe our country with swagger.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by aresa: 4:14am On May 14, 2015

Diamond DA-42.

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by aresa: 4:18am On May 14, 2015

King Air 350

These are the sophisticated aircrafts?

Are these clowns for real?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by stan4guy6(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2015
charlesucheh:
Bell p-59 airacomet and bell XP are jet that if not for the sake of history, they would have been extinct, but now safe in museums. So, how can they be better than the F-7 which we currently use? The Chengdu F-7 was one of the best fighter jet which coalition of china and the soviet union produced. So sad that Nigeria told them; Brothers!!! Don't throw them away! We still need them!! So you see my brother, why won't boko haram perturbe our country with swagger.
that's what our country is good at,outdated things
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 2:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
Seeing people's posts I feel people don't actually know some things about the Nigerian Air Force, but here are some few facts:
Nigeria is one of the few countries in the world that has a "armed uav(drone)" (number of of countries that has the type has at now is less than 20 all over the world)
Nigeria Air Force has just signed an MOU with Portugal to start the production of uav(drone) locally in Nigeria.
Now Nigeria is discussing to start producing armed UAVs
NAF as also recorded a successful UAV strike on insurgents logistic base
Technology in the NAF is inproving as they produce a hydraulic diaphragm on mi-35 helicopters (it's recorded that it is even better than the one that the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) produced. It also has the additional advantage of dual application on both the Mi-35P and Mi-24V helicopters unlike the one produced by the OEM which only works on one helicopter type.

And actually all this news are not hidden so go and check them
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
charlesucheh:
How, I repeat How will you say that Bell p-59 airacomet is better than chengdu f-7 have seen their pictures at all talk less of opening Wikipedia on there uses and capacity
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
Online viewers can you do me a Favour of typing Nigerian airforce to google and after loading click on the link that goes to Wikipedia. There you will see everything on Nigerian airforce. Their history their jets, their hellicopters and everything
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
Poin of correction Nigeria has no f16 actually they might have gotten it earlier read were you've gotten that information well @chalesucheh
But Nigeria has f-7Ni
Pictures of comparison between bell and chengdu coming up
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2016
charlesucheh:

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Actually you got the news wrong these are trainers the real "sophisticated" ones are to be gotten from America Pakistan and not Pakistan only
aresa:

King Air 350

These are the sophisticated aircrafts?

Are these clowns for real?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
This is one type named js-17 belonging to Pakistani airforce

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
And 6 on order(part of the new ones to be bought by the Nigerian airforce NAF)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Acquires Sophisticated Aircraft To Protect Nigeria by Akinwiz: 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tho NAF still has a long way to go, all we need to do is not to downgrade them but to keep encouraging them to move forward how old are they for Christ sake and they are now at this stage, they deserve some applaud to some length
Don't know about you but as for me I love NAF, and I love Nigeria.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Ahmad Bello Mahmud, Buhari’s Nominee For REC Over Citizenship / Osinbajo Commissions Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Company In Akwa Ibom / PDP Bot Bars Members From Campaigning For Atiku, Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.