Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow (23131 Views)

Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Pastor Treks From Benin City To Abuja For Buhari [PHOTOS] / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by delishpot: 9:08pm On May 12, 2015
Aiit! Its well ooooo
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 12, 2015
All these are madness trekking

someone who has a job or something doing or trying to feed the his or her self and family will start trekking for Useless politicians?
madness!
Name becos they no get work! and "they no go get work"
Rubbish!!!!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by missdre(f): 9:15pm On May 12, 2015
Even if she has to start her madness,she should drop the baby at home with the family..I pity the little baby..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by kelvine(m): 9:19pm On May 12, 2015
Make sure you keep your phone and wallet secured.

Uthman2senior:
I will also trek tomorrow from Mile 2 to Apapa
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by sniper77(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2015
Dis type of madness wey dey worry some Nigerians don tire me.very soon oil marketers go dey fear say all Nigerians go abandon dia cars when the annointing of trekking come upon dem.me think I have to set up a pure water ,kunu and burukutu factory to meet the needs of the trekkers.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by sniper77(m): 9:30pm On May 12, 2015
Dis type of madness wey dey worry some Nigerians don tire me.very soon oil marketers go dey fear say Nigerians go abandon dia cars,keke marwa and okada when the annointing of trekking come upon dem.me think I have to set up a pure water ,kunu and burukutu factory to meet the needs of the trekkers.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by jice(m): 9:40pm On May 12, 2015
This woman should be arrested and locked up for putting that baby's life to such risk
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by mimiy05: 9:53pm On May 12, 2015
This trekking case is becoming too much and very boring. Nigerians n greed. The first guy has been rewarded n now they think trekking is a job/money making opportunity. baba had better make a national announcement "trek at your own risk and expect nothing at the end" or something like that before this gets out of hand
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by hillaboi(m): 10:02pm On May 12, 2015
This is quite ridiculous. I pity her nd wish she gets wat she's lukin for!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by juman(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2015
jice:
This woman should be arrested and locked up for putting that baby's life to such risk
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by PapateeOfLife(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2015
This is in pursuit of cheap media popularity. It's an uncharitable prospect.

How coincidental would it be that several people made the same vow before the elections?

Trekking??
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by madgoat(m): 10:24pm On May 12, 2015
POVERTY IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS TREKKING. #FACT
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by sweetestEgos: 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
Realdeals:
Since the victory of Gen. Muhammadu Buhari in the March 28 presidential election in Nigeria, many Nigerians have been trekking in solidarity and celebration of his victory from different directions of the country to Abuja, the nation’s federal capital city.

It all started with the 33 year old Suleiman Hasheem, who trekked from Lagos to Abuja in fulfilment of a promise he made about two years ago, that should Gen. Muhammadu Buhari win the 2015 presidential election, he would trek from wherever he was to Abuja, which he did.

The latest in the league of the trekkers is a 35 year old nursing mother, Mrs. Alice Daniel, who is now on her way from Minna to Abuja to fulfill a promise she made also, just before the March 28 presidential and National Assembly elections.

Narrating her story in an exclusive interview with Newsline, Mrs. Alice, a mother of five, said it all started when her husband, Abdulwasiu informed her that he had a dream that President Goodluck Jonathan was going to lose the presidential election to Gen.Buhari.

She said she told her husband that it would not be possible for an incumbent president to lose the election to an opposition candidate, adding that even if he won, he would not be declared winner as was the case in the 2007 and 2011. At the time, she said, she was heavily pregnant and due for the labour ward.

Mrs. Alice said prior to the election, the issue came up again in one of their discussions with her husband and three other people present, where she promised that if Gen. Buhari won the election and was declared winner she would trek from Minna to Abuja to personally congratulate him for the victory.

According to her, she gave birth to her last child on April 2, 2015, and that she was determined to fulfill her promise with the declaration of Gen. Buhari as the winner of the March 28 presidential election.

Mrs. Alice, a Gbagyi by tribe, from Shiroro Local Government Area of Niger State, told Newsline that there were efforts by her husband, mother and some family members as well as friends to stop her, but that her mind was made up to fulfill the promise she had made to herself.
She took off on the foot journey at about 6:00am on Sunday, from Chanchaga bridge, and while sharing the experience of her mission so far, she said it was fun and that some motorists who were ignorant of her mission offered to assist her but she declined, while others gave her money.

When asked of the health hazard of her mission on her and her newly born baby girl, considering the fact that she gave birth just barely 40 days ago, she expressed optimism that nothing would happen to her and her child and that the only thing she looked forward to was for her to accomplish her mission.

Mrs. Alice, who resides at Anguwan Daji, in Chanchaga Local Government Area of Niger State, said if she reached Abuja she will head straight to Gen. Buhari’s campaign office where she hoped to be led to the president-elect.

Mrs. Alice said she intends to walk between 6:00am to 5:00pm daily and rest at intervals.

And as at the time of compiling this report, Mrs. Alice Daniel was already around Baidna Village, near Kwakuti, along Minna-Suleja Road where Newsline had this interview with her, Monday.

See more at: http://www.newsline.ng/2015/05/12/buharis-victory-woman-with-40-day-old-baby-treks-to-abuja-to-fulfil-a-vow/

madness
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by front247: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
All these people trekking for buhari or gej need to be checked. we need to ascertain their mental state because these is pure madness
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Bamz(m): 10:57pm On May 12, 2015
eke96:
Someone should STOP that woman before something bad will happen to the BABY cry
I pray nobody dies in this trekking madness that's everywhere now! Mtcheeeeeew

The innocent baby does not deserve such suffering!

THIS WOMAN IS MAD!!!

I could just imagine you saying this out loud.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by annibro(f): 11:27pm On May 12, 2015
Dis is getting offensive. It's illegal & cruel 2 expose a child still trying 2 acquire immunity 2 such condition as if we're in a war situation.
As far as am concerned, ds woman should be arrested.

BTW: I think its high time GMB call ds people 2 order. Cos if anytin happens 2 anyone now, Haters will blame it on him just d way dey blame him 4 post election crisis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by finewoman(f): 11:29pm On May 12, 2015
Useless woman married to a useless husband, see how dey are suffering the poor one mnth old innocent child because of money. Someone should take that child away from her so she can run her madness alone. And buhari is waiting until blood is shed befor he will stop this trekking madness.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by duduade: 12:17am On May 13, 2015
Ok.. Come May 15th.. I wanna start *our* trek of me and my aborted feotus from Lagos to Abuja to go see Buhari.... Support my cause
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by CORRECTMAN78(m): 12:29am On May 13, 2015
Useless set of people always in a futile course. When it comes to sports in Nigeria, they will all be in the bush rearing cow!

I bet you, if trekking is incorporated in olympic games today, you will never see them to represent Nigeria. It will certainly become a southern thing. But now you can see them trekking from all direction to ABJ cause its not such an exercise that can earn Nigeria a gold medal. Ndi ara!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by bmos(m): 12:30am On May 13, 2015
Realdeals:
This is suffering, haba!

Why all these trek trek of a thing for God's sake?
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Jummyjagz(f): 12:30am On May 13, 2015
Even though its called 'common sense' i guess its not common! Beautiful cretin
wayray alainishe
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Leebeedo(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2015
The suppose flog this woman oh, better flog!
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by harry509: 9:29am On May 13, 2015
Emenahagos02:
What is wrong with the Universe? Still people do things out of ignorance, to what cost does she have to suffer a baby at that age? And the husband allowed it? I will believe it if the Child is a "Bastar:d" or maybe she should be arrested cuz this is Bullshit....
nt only bullshit my dear also child abuse. And d rate of poverty in dis country is 2much.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Guyman02: 9:39am On May 13, 2015
MOD stop promoting this rubbish where a 40 day old baby is made to face harsh weather because its mother wants her own 15 minutes of fame.
I hope nothing happens to that innocent baby. Where are her in-laws or they want to lose their grandchild to this womans madness
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Yemiolads(f): 10:35am On May 13, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by vislabraye(m): 10:38am On May 13, 2015
Young03:
stup.id, I guess she dnt av a husband

or Mayb dey ar poor...needed compasation from baba

My thoughts. If na my wife want trek go Abuja, that her idea go erase from her mind.
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Mariojane(f): 10:43am On May 13, 2015
yeye dey smell
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Uthman2senior: 6:06pm On May 13, 2015
kelvine:
Make sure you keep your phone and wallet secured.

Naxo......Street not smiling while guys are frowning
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by fF01(m): 5:32pm On May 14, 2015
dis woman wan just shot haself for leg, she go just faint troway 4 bush. na just d pikin i pity. i bet na pregnant woman go trek next...
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 20, 2015
omowumee:
that baby tho..
I never see u since madam
Re: Buhari’s Victory: Woman, With 40 Day Old Baby, Treks To Abuja To Fulfil A Vow by Odok1: 6:47am On May 29, 2015
Every 1 want PMB to fulfil his promise of CHANGE, bt would not 1 dat woman to fulfil her promise of trekking... Mma kip on trekking u hear, the Lord is ur strength.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Unveils LNG-ABUJA11 Vessel In South Korea(pics) / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock / "Spoilt Child": Okorocha's Aide, Sam Onwuemeodo Blasts FFK Over Buhari's Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.