Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock (23104 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike / 2019: There Will Be War Against The Opposition If Buhari Contests – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
I read the communiqué of the APC National caucus in laughter where they declared there support for a second term in office for President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo. In the said communiqué, the APC declared the non-vacancy of Aso Rock, the seat of power in 2019, insinuating that President Buhari's mandate would be renewed for another four years.

Sometimes I wonder whether the men in power and their associates are living in a different world from the rest of the country. I wonder whether the APC is yet to get the message of Nigerians that they are tired of the pains that the ruling party has been making them go through since assuming power in May 29, 2015. In fact, I will be very direct in this subject.

Where does the APC think they can win in any part of Nigeria? Is it the North Central that the government watch while their people are being killed and made to bury communities due to the menace of marauding terrorists masquerading as Fulani herdsmen that the APC expected to get votes from? Is the President and APC expecting to get votes from the talakawas and the majority people of North West after dashing their hopes of getting unemployment benefit? Do they expect to get votes from the people of Kaduna state and Zaria after the massacre of their shittes brothers by the army?

Do they expect to get the votes of the South West after doing nothing while some herdsmen terrorists kill them in their own ancestral land? Are they expecting the votes of the people of Lagos after the Mile 12 incident or those of the people of Ondo state after the kidnap of Falae? Are they expecting the votes of the good people of Osun state after disgracing them through the governor? Is the APC expecting the votes of the South East after openly marginalising them with the infamous 5% or the South South?

Is the APC expecting the votes of the poor masses despite punishing them with fuel scarcity and high cost of commodities? Are they expecting the votes of the poor middle class that have their wards schooling abroad but unable to pay their fees due to non availability of the dollar? Will they ever forgive the president mocking them that they should withdraw their wards if they can cope?

Will men of patriotic zeal vote the same government that not only justified the nepotistic employment exercise by the CBN but are unwilling to reverse it? Are they expecting the votes of the intellectuals after openly disregarding court verdicts? Who will return Mr President to office in 2019 even from among his family members?

By 2019 the government will understand the verdict of the masses when they send them to permanent retirement and bring them to face justice for their crimes while in power.

Though 2019 is a whole three years away, it is instructive to inform the President and his party that they should not bother campaigning when the time comes because it will amount to waste of time, energy and resources.

Finally, there is vacancy in Aso Rock, her new tenant shall move in on May 29, 2019 along with the Umbrella.

May God Bless Us All and Bless Nigeria

180 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nelkoko: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
THE shoe buhari will use in matching out 2019

197 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
In as much as I believed it is far too early for any right thinking person to be talking of second term for PMB/PYO talkless of endorsing them for second term considering the fact that this government is yet to achieve a fraction of what they promised the populace.

But it is also a tall dream for PDP and her goons to be dreaming of returning to Aso rock with that their tattered and battered umbrella.

Nigerians are wiser and should in case this present administration unable to raise their performance Nigerians will rather align with a new and fresh movement rather than returning to their vomit. As slow as this administration is they are still better than the PDP government and Nigerians will rather upgrade than downgrading themselves by turning back to PDP.

No sane and reasonable person will expect PMB to repair all the damages and misrule of PDP 16 and military misrule in less than a year.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Karlovich: 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Vacancy in the zoo, a new zookeeper will be needed in 2019, meanwhile the current zookeeper needs to find a solution to the unrest in the rivers zoo, Both domestic and wild animals there need attention

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Tallesty1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
I don't like Buhari but I think it is too early to say that he can't win in 2019.

His first budget albeit a fraudulent one was passed just days ago so for me he's just starting. Money will soon exchange hands, many ghana must go have been bought already and trust me there's going to be a considerable change in every sector. Things won't remain as they're now, trust me here. APCists are not fools, they will start doing the needful very soon.

But if He(Buhari) fails to act quickly and accordingly then trust me, even 9 Jegas won't give him victory come 2019.

Let's hold the tears brothers, it is not time to wail yet.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by bettercreature(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
I concur tho I didn't read the write up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by jaykaylegend(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2016
who takes tonyebarcanista serious again? The guy is such a pained fellow...@Tonye bobo, you go write article tire..

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Karlovich:
Vacancy in the zoo, a new zookeeper will be needed in 2019, meanwhile the current zookeeper needs to find a solution to the unrest in the rivers zoo, Both domestic and wild animals there need attention
Like I told someone on Palmchat, PDP will bring the country back to sanity when it assumed power in 2019

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Karlovich: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
PDP will bring the country back to sanity when it assumed power in 2019
yeah definitely, buhari has been a huge disappointment so far

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by bloodykiller: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Rilwayne001: 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

shut up there! PDP is dead and has been buried.. Now go back to your shell.. angry

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
I just woke up from sleep now...

Yaaawn!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by psucc(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
You don't expect them to say otherwise.

At least they must put up a fight first before surrendering.

But it is damn too early for them to dabble into the second term episode. This can even polarized the party the more.

7 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Rilwayne001: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
Karlovich:
yeah definitely, buhari has been a huge disappointment so far

and for that reason THE EVIL PDP should come back again?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Angelberry:
I concur tho I didn't read the write up
Please take few minutes to read

2 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
If Buhari doesn't perform & put the Nigerian economy on the pedestal of sustainable economic development, improve energy, security, fight corruption, create jobs & alleviate poverty.

Well, he would have his biased, anglo-islamic & fura da nono sipping ass kicked out of the presidency back to Daura from whence he came.

Asorock is not an inheritance of anybody.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Viktor1983(m): 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
There's always vacancy every where.
In politics, in business, in literature...
GEJ lost the polls..
Nokia / Symbian was displaced, Blackberry was displaced..
Even Etisalat displaced MTN from my life.
Hypo even disrupted JIK and parozone..
Anyone who says there's no vacancy in Aso rock or in any other sector in life is blind, deaf and dumb

It's not just PDP and APC....
Kowa is rallying up, SPD dey too...We might even see a merger

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

They should start that journey by returning all the looted funds and resources illegally siphoned from this country and voluntarily making themselves available to serve the due punishment for all the crimes committed by their members and officers against this country.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:
In as much as I believed it is far too early for any right thinking person to be talking of second term for PMB/PYO talkless of endorsing them for second term considering the fact that this government is yet to achieve a fraction of what they promised the populace.

But it is also a tall dream for PDP and her goons to be dreaming of returning to Aso rock with that their tattered and battered umbrella.

Nigerians are wiser and should in case this present administration unable to raise their performance Nigerians will rather align with a new and fresh movement rather than returning to their vomit. As slow as this administration is they are still better than the PDP government and Nigerians will rather upgrade than downgrading themselves by turning back to PDP.
I think you need to wake up. There is no third force and Nigerians are already rallying behind PDP. Come 2019 the reformed party will return to office.

The APC and Buhari have failed woefully

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by kossyablaze(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2016
I must occupy it!And kimeto gon be the first lady
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Viktor1983:
There's always vacancy every where.
In politics, in business, in literature...
GEJ lost the polls..
Nokia / Symbian was displaced, Blackberry was displaced..
Even Etisalat displaced MTN from my life.
Hypo even disrupted JIK and parozone..
Anyone who says there's no vacancy in Aso rock or in any other sector in life is blind, deaf and dumb
Even Tecno displaced Nokia and Samsung as Nigeria's most used brand.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 8:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

and for that reason THE EVIL PDP should come back again?

Forward ever backward never. No right thinking person will support the return of the evil party/people except the usual enemies of this nation.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

I think you need to wake up. There is no third force and Nigerians are already rallying behind PDP. Come 2019 the reformed party will return to office.

The APC and Buhari have failed woefully

And you believed their won't be a third force ? APC was formed less than 2 years to the election and you believed their can't be another surprise package wake up.

I will rather return a slow and steady PMB than the evil PDP.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Viktor1983(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Tecno displaced Nokia and Samsung as Nigeria's most used brand.

#Fact.

Talk is cheap, PMB and APC should allow their works speak for them....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

They should start that journey by returning all the looted funds and resources illegally siphoned from this country and voluntarily making themselves available to serve the due punishment for all the crimes committed by their members and officers against this country.
Who stops you from taking back the loot of Amaechi Fayemi Fashola Atiku Obj etc?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

And you believed their won't be a third force ? APC was formed less than 2 years to the election and you believed their can't be another surprise package wake up.

I will rather return a slow PMB than the evil PDP.
Even if the election will only be in your polling unit, PDP will win by landslide

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by HammerTheirPapa(f): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2016
Zoharariel:
If Buhari doesn't perform & put the Nigerian economy on the pedestal of sustainable economic development, improve energy, security, fight corruption, create jobs & alleviate poverty.

Well, he would have his biased, anglo-islamic & fura da nono sipping ass kicked out of the presidency back to Daura from whence he came.

Asorock is not an inheritance of anybody.

Fulani will like show you that Aso rock belongs to the estate of Dan fodio.
Even if Buhari loses he will refuse to ceed power like a despotic killer that he is.
It will be good for the zoo because, then all hell will be let loose and the geographical space called nigeria will be redefined.
He came on a campaign of violence and if he refuses to leave when voted out, then it will be righteous to "Gbagbo" him out and haul his skinny ass to ICC so he can answer for his crimes against humanity which is already pilling up against him at the hague.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2016
Oya Lalasticlala sir and Madame Dominique
Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Alphaoscar: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Who stops you from taking back the loot of Amaechi Fayemi Fashola Atiku Obj etc?

Most of these people's issue is at the state level and their fates is in the hands of their respective successors. You don't expect the FG to be the one fighting the States battles for them when he's yet to recover a fraction of the looted FG properties. Put pressure on Wike, Fayose and co to the needful by charging those guys to court.

let everyone carry their burden

8 Likes

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Fulani will show you that Aso rock belongs to the estate of Dan fodio.
Even if Buhari loses he will refuse to ceed power like a despotic killer that he is.
It will be good for the zoo because, then all hell will be let lose and the geographical space called nigeria will be redefined.
He came on a campaign of violence and if he refuses to leave when voted out, then it will be righteous to gbagbo him out and h aul his skinny ass to ICC.
Should he make any attempt to perpetuate himself in power beyond May 29 2019 after we have sacked him with our thumbs, I will personally lead a team of young men to boot him out of Aso Rock.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency 2019: There Is Vacancy In Aso Rock by Eleniyan15: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
WAILING BIGOT
WAILING SCALLYWAG
WAILING ANIMAL

my hero shed blood for this country one idiot now calling it zoo may God punish the person

#i believe in Nigeria

may God vindincate us

Happy easter Nl memebers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha And A Blind Evangelist At A Church Service In Imo (Photos) / US Support For Atiku, A Major Boost To His Candidacy / Northern Governors Meet On VAT Today, SANs Berate Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.