Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,355 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised (39363 Views)

Igbo Will Not Beg Buhari For Their Right – Ohanaeze Chief / Igbo will not beg Buhari for their right – Ohanaeze Chief / just dont worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by PHgirl(f): 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
dejii01:

Nobody is going anywhere! Our one Nigeria dream must be fulfilled grin grin

grin Bride price has increased, sha.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by doyinbaby(f): 7:36pm On May 12, 2015
All the threat of secession is enough,I pray UN gives Igbo their long desired biafra so that they can stop threatening .igbo are free to seceed .the igbos should not be forced to stay in Nigeria against their wish.

10 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by sukkot: 7:36pm On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

Mr Cork<<< Londoner, pekam based! angry
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by micktoxin(m): 7:36pm On May 12, 2015
mmsen:

The Niger Delta is different from Igboland.

I really do not understand why there is any division in the south of Nigeria, besides petty linguistic differences their goals and aims seem awfully similar.

Yup. The whole south leaving the union called Nigeria, makes a lot more sense in Economic terms.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by illiad: 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
MrCork:

..BRO AM A LONDONER AND WE WATCH THE ELECTION...80% PEACE FULL AND SATISFACTORY UNTIL THAT BUSH IBO MAN WIT COWBOY HAT HELD EVERY ONE TO RANSOM AND DISGRACE NIGERIA GLOBALLY...ALL BECUZ HE WANTED TO MAKE HIS FOOOLISH POINT.. THE EDDDIOT SAT ON THE FLOOR SAYN HE WOUDNT LEAVE.. MUSS IBO PEOPLE ALL WAYS ACT LIKE NIGERIANS TO DIS GRACE OUR NIGERIA?

...JONATHAN HAD HIS TIME...IBO PEOPLE SHUD PLEASE KEEP QUIET AND LET NIGERIA LEAVE IN PEACE...WE DONT NEED IBO BOKO (no Ofense)
angry

You live in London & your head must be their refuse dump.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by zimoni(f): 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
Good idea.

Let them go abeg.

Wish them best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
why are they scared when we talk about division

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by superstar1(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2015
Jokers.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by joseph1832(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2015
sethken:

SHUT THE HELL UP! HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SPEAK FOR OHANEZE. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO STIFLE FREE SPEECH?
And who tha hell are you to stifle my freedom of speech?.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by waternogatenemy: 7:42pm On May 12, 2015
OgagaMic:

lolz. lolz hahahahahahahahah, lolz lolz hahaha, see mugu, hw dare u mention Urhobo ?, u dey mad ni, Add all ur Igbo Land together + anioma dey don't produce Oil more than d Urhobo people in Bayelsa (Ofoni). people they talk u 1 talk, lolz, hahaha with ur landlocked area telling Urhobo that they re nt producing oil.... u jst showed u stupidity, Uvwie L.G.A is richer than the whole anioma put together, Google is ur friend, and search hw many % we re producing, after d Itskiri, its ijaw or Urhobo, foooooooooollllllll parasite

u should b thankful to us, if nt 4 our resources hungry 4 don kill una...Urhobo produce abt 10% of Nigeria oil

read. http://www.waado.org/organizations/UF/UFFirstEconSummit.html

u jst an illiterate, jeesss. Igbo man say Urhobo nor dey produce oil... Lol, hahaha. horchuko help nw deal with this 1

Let me entertain ur ignorance abit and at the same time whip u into shape, since u dey dull. The East oil production capacity have not even been touched. They just know that they are there. It was only during GEJ that some of the oil sites started recieveing attention. #

Besides unlike u morons, we will totally control every sector of the industry, and that is why we have Orient plc owned by us rather than have Shell or Chevron Texaco come and expliot us. No Aboki can claim ownership of oil well in igboland.

Secondly, Urhobo people dont have commercial quantity of oil. The myth that ondo produce more oil than the south east is becos, our oil fields are yet to come online once orient completes their refinery.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by babajero(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2015
Sibrah:
Really! How is marginalisation measured? Whatever they do they shouldn't forget to separate SS from SE.
there is no difference between ss and se, igbos cannot get biafra and neglect their brothers and sisters in your so called ss.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by hayatou27: 7:47pm On May 12, 2015
The South west was marginalized in the last 5 years , nobody cried foul, this SE ppl should learn to accept their fate and bear the brunt, hatred and sentiment is not welcomed in modern day politics, They should forget about any major appointment.

11 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by babajero(m): 7:51pm On May 12, 2015
doctokwus:
He should speak for himself because he would only secede with his family.
Ibos have as much stake and would thrive best in a united Nigeria as any other forward thinking tribe should know.
What should be fought for is equity,justice and empowerment of people,not this primordial obsession for political appointment based on ethnic sentiments that does no one no good.
What for eg has 6yrs of GEJ govt benefitted the Ijaws, rather than d archaic,feel good mentality that "our son is there".
Igbos,before these monsters and sycophants that call themselves Igbo politicians in this present dispensation, were known for striving for having d best leading and speaking for them.But what do we av now,clowns,thugs and criminals in the make of the Orji Uzor and Theodore Orjis,the various Ubas,the Olisa Metuhs of this world.With these set that think only of their pockets,the Igbos have systematically marginalized themselves and almost turned itself into a minority tribe if not for individual efforts of its own people that still try to hold their heads high wherever they find themselves.
If not for these individual efforts with the accompanying prominence and noise their efforts generate and if Ohaneze of whichever faction, had been allowed to dictate d course of Igbo affairs,by now oba Akiolu would have carried out his threat of driving Ibos to d lagoon,after all d same Igbo chiefs were smiling and even clapping for d oba when he made his ill adviced threat.
Igbos would remain in a Nigeria and find their place in the body polity through genuine efforts,not thru threats of a group noted more for their lust for their pockets than for a genuine Igbo cause.
very simple "you are speaking for yourself".
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by MrCork: 7:52pm On May 12, 2015
illiad:

You live in London & your head must be their refuse dump.

...^^^^ see this okoro IBO boy talkin to a whole londoner?..bro ama Londoner,pekam based and I gots pound sterling.....be nice to me and I will post u £10 to buy a suit ther in Nigeria (no ofeense) angry

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by free2ryhme: 7:54pm On May 12, 2015
emeka136:

if you dont know, we ready for any damn shit

Have u ever heard of an Ibo man will to die for another ibo man before grin

U wey nvr get work, chop sef

Make we hear word jor

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by chiido: 7:55pm On May 12, 2015
Ohanaeze is sure a scam...Ndiigbo shine ur eyes..

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 12, 2015
waternogatenemy:

Let me entertain ur ignorance abit and at the same time whip u into shape, since u dey dull. The East oil production capacity have not even been touched. They just know that they are there. It was only during GEJ that some of the oil sites started recieveing attention. #

Besides unlike u morons, we will totally control every sector of the industry, and that is why we have Orient plc owned by us rather than have Shell or Chevron Texaco come and expliot us. No Aboki can claim ownership of oil well in igboland.

Secondly, Urhobo people dont have commercial quantity of oil. The myth that ondo produce more oil than the south east is becos, our oil fields are yet to come online once orient completes their refinery.

abeg park jor,, go follow ur Yoruba people they argue nt me, U dare say Urhobo is an non oil producing tribe , WTF is wrong wif u, I go give u more proof so next tym u don't fool urself in public forum, Speak 4 ur SE don't dare interfere in our ISsue , Parasites......

d oil well Igbo re shouting tat dey av can u pls tell me wat % u producing ?... come I nor b Yoruba mugu wen una go dey deceive every time omo or illiterate Hausa una go dey lie 4, I live and work in warri, my home land, so wen u wanna speak do some research OK.... parasites .

10% is nt quantity abi, guy wake up, any tribe tat doesn't support ur dream u all begin saying rubbish abt dem, d rich tribe in SS re not even making noise as u. u don see itskiri man dey rake ? itskiri produces abt 18% - 24% of oil in Nigeria, those people never talk na una.. who Igbo help ?... u guys will still b d 1 causing disunity Saying Urhobo and itskiri re enemy, wTF, an Average itskiri man is our borther, 40% of dem re related to Urhobo Vis-visa ...

8 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by dejii01(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2015
PHgirl:

grin Bride price has increased, sha.

You ehn grin grin

I will pay anything though cool
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by babajero(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2015
PHgirl:
It's risky. The South east is landlocked. Except if they can get the South South, too.
biafra landlocked? or do you think UN will cut out Biafra without sustaining her for some years to stand? when Biafra finally exist that is when you will see how many countries that are really willing to sacrifice anything they own for her to grow to international standard because they believe in igbos, and the igbos will develop her to the standard of america and europe trust igbos for that, and what is the difference between SS and SE if not just the names.

3 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by doctokwus: 8:13pm On May 12, 2015
saintfizzo:

Bro if you are igbo... God bless U.. all dese kids who don't know jackshit be shouting they naija to break, they break off to do what exactly? Suck on the crude oil?
I don't dignify those sets with a response.Hopefully, with time and a bit more of proper education and good use of their faculties, some of them would look back at their comments and wonder how people fighting for their own pockets cud have used ohaneze to deceive them into bliving they were fighting for the Ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 12, 2015
Is that what was discussed at the UN meeting? I will not allow you go o! It's onenigeria or nothing.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by Rotimi47: 8:16pm On May 12, 2015
I am tired of this south East crap! This crap comes up whenever the Igbo's feel they they lost out politically while the Yoruba's who by population & who have a larger land mass than the Igbo's have always been oppositions even since 1960 & they kept developing their man power & region; they never complained about being marginalized, so I just don't understand all these cries of secession! If the united Nations, AU or even Somalia & Afghanistan invites them over, I don't care because many are called but few are chosen.sentiments apart; Igbo's have always be the major causes of problem in every administration that rules in Nigeria as they tend to bastardize almost all the position the hold.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by Ishilove: 8:20pm On May 12, 2015
MrCork:
..IBO GUYS HEAR IN LONDON NEED TO STOP WEARING JERRY CURLS FOR GOD SAKE.....ITS 2015..AND THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR OUR NIGERIA BIG TIME (NO OFFEENSE) undecided
Quit trolling, Corkie

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by front247: 8:25pm On May 12, 2015
We also the Niger deltans will secede also
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by dckelvin(m): 8:27pm On May 12, 2015
FOOls. we are living Nigeria,wether marginalized or not. period.
Re: Ohanaeze Chief Threatens Igbo Will Secede If Marginalised by MrCork: 8:29pm On May 12, 2015
Ishilove:

Quit trolling, Corkie

...sweery I was juss tryna make convo until they started cussin for no reason...i like ibo people..anyways ...sweery how are you? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Corruption: Nigeria’s Most Wanted Suspect Lives In UK – Buhari / Uche Ogah Builds A Church In Uturu, Abia (Photos) / List Of Soldiers, Police Officers Arrested For Collaborating With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.