Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

$533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI (5376 Views)

Charles Eni-Umukoro Remanded In Kuje Prison Over Murder Of Wife, Louisa Eni / $1.1bn Malabu Scandal: Italian Prosecutors Request Trial Of Etete, Shell, Eni, O / Jonathan, Diezani, Others Shared $1.3b In Malabu Oil Fraud—italian Prosecutors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Fuvk daily mail, fvck reuters, fvck financial times, fvck New York times and most importantly fvck you. Why has no Nigerian news agency or outlet reported it?... Even if they do, It's dead on arrival, cause it's false.
Let's see what the Daura President will do, He's a toothless mongrel dog, The illiterate terrorist won't do sh.it!!!
Game Set match!!! Punch,The Nation,Vanguard also reported the story.The story will never die
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/eni-paid-533m-bribe-to-nigerian-politicians-prosecutors/
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/report-nigerians-got-533m-bribe-in-eni-oil-deal/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/come-clean-monumental-malabu-scandal-apc-tells-jonathan/
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:25pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Gbam!... Quota system all the way. cheesy
... This goatee called dutchjongen don't know anything, I like the way this thread is going. grin
Thank you sir!
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Don't mind the slowpoke!... Imagine the Daura President who said Abacha is a saint, That same dullard is now the anti - kworupsion czar, Hehehehehehehehehehe....Let the illiterate come and jail Jonathan let's see.
Buhari arrested 4000 politicians for corruption when he was in power and sent over 600 to jail terms check this 1984 New York Times article before you were born
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:26pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

Game Set match!!! Punch,The Nation,Vanguard also reported the story.The story will never die
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/eni-paid-533m-bribe-to-nigerian-politicians-prosecutors/
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/report-nigerians-got-533m-bribe-in-eni-oil-deal/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/come-clean-monumental-malabu-scandal-apc-tells-jonathan/
"Apc tells Jonathan"... And you want me to take it hook, line and sinker?... The nations and punch... grin, APC media outlets, please try harder fool.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

Buhari arrested 4000 politicians for corruption when he was in power and sent over 600 to jail terms check this 1984 New York Times article before you were born
http://www.nytimes.com/1984/01/10/world/4000-ex-officials-surrender-in-nigeria.html
Why did the dullard say Abacha didn't steal a dime

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:27pm On May 12, 2015
Who are those lack of home trained kids disturbing my mentions on this thread?
Stay off my mentions pls!
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

"Apc tells Jonathan"... And you want me to take it hook, line and sinker?... The nations and punch... grin, APC media outlets, please try harder fool.
Okay,see the link of PDP paper Thisday also reported it,what do you have to say now.You are the kind to sell your soul for money and do money rituals,no ounce of morals or integrity.
Buhari will recover the private jets and send all of them to life imprisonment, Goodluck Jonathan as well if he is involved
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/malabu-corrupt-nigerian-officials-bought-jets-armoured-cars-with-533m-bribe/190515/
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:35pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Thank you sir!
You are just a shameless bootlicker
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:36pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Okay,see the link of PDP paper Thisday also reported it.What do you have to say now.You are the kind to sell your soul for money and do money rituals,no ounce of morals or integrity.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/malabu-corrupt-nigerian-officials-bought-jets-armoured-cars-with-533m-bribe/190515/
So thisday is pdp paper... Hehehehehehehehehehe
I laugh at your INSANITY. This is trash, Just like there's no evidence that 20billion dollars is missing, there's also no evidence this bribe was given. This is mere beer parlour gist. undecided
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Shut your smelly latrine you call mouth, You're a despicable fool of a took!!!...
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I laugh at your INSANITY. This is trash, Just like there's no evidence that 20billion dollars is missing, there's also no evidence this bribe was given. This is mere beer parlour gist. undecided
You are delusional i've mentioned the world's most reputable International newspapers and local newpapers yet you still dismiss the story.So all these newspapers conspired to spread falsehood.You are a dullard of the highest order
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:38pm On May 12, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Who are those lack of home trained kids disturbing my mentions on this thread?

Stay off my mentions pls!

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

How can you say $20 billion was'nt missing when CBN and NPDC refused to open their account to PWC in the audit
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
You are delusional i've mentioned the world's most reputable International newspapers and local newpapers yet you still dismiss the story.So all these newspapers conspired to spread falsehood.You are a dullard of the highest order
Mind you, It's Buhari that is a dullard(Daura prototype). All these are just conspiracy theories, please get more sources for me. I'm waiting for you.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:40pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:

Look bro, you are beginning to get on my nerves with your level of stewpidity! Can you now see why you are the dumbass here? Are you using the lopsided anti corruption campaign of 1984 to confuse your fellow minions here? Is that the one he placed northerners under house arrest in their own palatial mansions while sending other suspects to kirikiri? You see, because you are dumbass, you didn't know that 1984 is different from 2015, and you didn't know too that your messiah is no longer a maximum ruler but a democratic president elect. Hmmmm...its dumbasses like you with their illogical expectations that are making Buhari nervous and changing his campaign promises even when he has not made an effort! Buhari too knows he will be in hot soup from his Fulani brothers if he goes to aso rock to pursue a religious agenda. The hammer used on his head is kept safe in the ceiling ready to be used again on him. If you have his ears, you better tell him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Look bro, you are beginning to get on my nerves with your level of stewpidity! Can you now see why you are the dumbass here? Are you using the lopsided anti corruption campaign of 1984 to confuse your fellow minions here? Is that the one he placed northerners under house arrest in their own palatial mansions while sending other suspects to kirikiri? You see, because you are dumbass, you didn't know that 1984 is different from 2015, and you didn't know too that your messiah is no longer a maximum ruler but a democratic president elect. Hmmmm...its dumbasses like you with their illogical expectations that are making Buhari nervous and changing his campaign promises even when he has not made an effort! Buhari too knows he will be in hot soup from his Fulani brothers if he goes to aso rock to pursue a religious agenda. The hammer used on his head is kept safe in the ceiling ready to be used again on him. If you have his ears, you better tell him.
Buhari went after Northerners like Umaru Dikko and also jailed Kano and Kaduna State governors Rimi and Bawo so stop spreading your lies he did'nt go after Northerrners
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
How can you say $20 billion was'nt missing when CBN and NPDC refused to open their account to PWC in the audit
Sanusi himself is a confused human being, from 40 something billion to 12 billion, then to 20 billion, and you expect me to take such pathetic liar serious?... Come on minion!!,pricewatercoopers audit report didn't confirm any such money was missing.
So that is also another big lie!!!

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Mind you, It's Buhari that is a dullard(Daura prototype). All these are just conspiracy theories, please get more sources for me. I'm waiting for you.
How can it be a conspiracy when the bribe givers are facing charges in Italian court in Milan and assets are being frozen?
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:44pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Hohohoho....But I wont lick your worn out smelly bacteria infested boot! Deal with it dumbass!
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by obi4eze(m): 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I can't answer the aforementioned questions, cause I know nothing about it. But I know one thing, This is just another fairy tale.
If you know nothing about it why not shut up instead of discrediting it. It's no longer news that this government is clueless but you keep defending your principal. Please use your brain well. Search and see if this news is real first. It would do you a world of good.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Sanusi himself is a confused human being, from 40 something billion to 12 billion, then to 20 billion, and you expect me to take such pathetic liar serious?... Come on minion!!,pricewatercoopers audit report didn't confirm any such money was missing.
So that is also another big lie!!!
NNPC accounts are very complex and not transparent in any way did you read the 199 pages PWC report before you wrote this rubbish.NNPC does'nt even know the amount it produces or refines,NNPC was indicted for not having many documents to back up many expenses.Also,CBN and NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors.
When the audit is carried out again and CBN and NPDC accouts are open then you will see
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:47pm On May 12, 2015
obi4eze:

If you know nothing about it why not shut up instead of discrediting it. It's no longer news that this government is clueless but you keep defending your principal. Please use your brain well. Search and see if this news is real first. It would do you a world of good.
come and shut me up!... Keep going down, you'll see more of my comments.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Hohohoho....But I wont lick your worn out smelly bacteria infested boot! Deal with it dumbass!
But you will lick SeverusSnape own,remember the gay law has been passed you.Both of you will end up in jail for being gay
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:49pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
[s]NNPC accounts are very complex and not transparent in any way did you read the 199 pages PWC report before you wrote this rubbish.NNPC does'nt even know the amount it produces or refines,NNPC was indicted for not having many documents to back up many expenses.Also,CBN and NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors.
When the audit is carried out and CBN and NPDC accouts are open then you will see[/s]
You keep writing trash, My goodness!
I don't want to dignify this thread with a good response, Let's keep the beef going, This thread belongs in the trash can.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:50pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
But you will lick SeverusSnape own,remember the gay law has been passed you.Both of you will end up in jail for being gay
Hehehehehehehehehehe. grin grin
So for someone to acknowledge my post means he's gay?... Is that what illiterate Buhari taught you...you're even worse than Buhari.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You keep writing trash, My goodness!
I don't want to dignify this thread with a good response, Let's keep the beef going, This thread belongs in the trash can.
You have made no sense,but defended your clueless and corrupt paymaster Goodluck Jonathan like the subservient slave you are.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:52pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
Dry humour! Am not amused, try harder. undecided

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by frankyychiji(f): 10:56pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
You have made no sense,but defended your clueless and corrupt paymaster Goodluck Jonathan like the subservient slave you are.
while you keep defending your clueless, corrupt, illiterate, perjuring and bigoted Fulani herdsman who will stabilize world oil prices! Lmao

2 Likes

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:58pm On May 12, 2015
dutchjongen:
You think you made sense yourself?...You cant even give an "empirical evidence" concerning this nonsense news. Don't you know you're the slave here?... Don't you know Foolanis are born to rule?... And defending one of their masters makes you the slave.

Loquacious imp.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
while you keep defending your clueless, corrupt, illiterate, perjuring and bigoted Fulani herdsman who will stabilize world oil prices! Lmao
Goodluck Jonathan was in power when Oil prices were selling at the highest prices in History and after 6 years what did he have to show besides massive corruption?The fact Nigerians preferred a former dictator and "illiterate" as you call him to rule over them speaks volume of the kind of clueless and dumb leader Goodluck Jonathan was.
Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by SeverusSnape(m): 10:59pm On May 12, 2015
frankyychiji:
Dry humour! Am not amused, try harder. undecided
Me too... The guy is an imp.
Very stale joke.

1 Like

Re: $533 Million Dollars Paid As Bribe To GEJ Cabinet Say Italian Prosecutors By ENI by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 12, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You think you made sense yourself?...You cant even give an "empirical evidence" concerning this nonsense news. Don't you know you're the slave here?... Don't you know Foolanis are born to rule?... And defending one of their masters makes you the slave.

Loquacious imp.
I've given you all the empiral evidence it's not my fault you can't read and comprehend the evidence I put before you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Tony Okocha: "Hunger Will Kill You!" / IPOB, A Disaster For Biafra, By Chukwuemerie Uduchukwu- Premium Times / Sad But True About We Northerners [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.