Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 (898 Views)

Road Safety Officials Beaten In Anambra By Angry Mob. Photos / Road Safety Officer Carrying Guns? (see Photo) / My Experience In The Hands Of One Chance Driver And His Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 by takenadoh: 7:25pm On May 12, 2015
My ordeal at hands of Road Safety officers of RS-612 - Ahoda command this morning on my way to Port Harcourt Rivers-state.
After beating the long traffic at Mbiama because of the Mbiama Market which lasted for at least 20 minutes, we started heading towards Choba P.H, just some few kilometres after Mbiama we noticed some road safety officers on the road, the next thing we saw was the road safety Hilux truck crossing the busy road with siren-on and stopped at the middle of the road, as the driver and surprised passengers were trying to figure out what was going on, other vehicles behind were trying to manoeuvre to avoid being stopped by Road Safety officers , suddenly two officers jumped in front of our vehicle one on the left and the other one on the right, quickly ordered the driver to park started asking for several things, finally more officers appeared and asked the driver to come down from the vehicle, as he was trying to persuade them to allow us go, Suddenly all the road safety personnel started entering into other vehicles they stopped one of them entered our vehicle on the drivers side and started the car without saying a word to the passengers, We then asked what was happening, he said he was taking us to their station ( command) at Ahoda, which is off the Mbiama -Port Harcourt East west road. We asked him to call our driver and he should allow us get off the vehicle and proceed on our journey, but he refused and drove off heading towards Ahoda upon ignoring the protest and appeal made by myself and other passengers, he literally held us hostage inside the vehicle until we got to the command against our wish, on reaching there, I asked for the person in charge and I was pointed to a well rounded Senior Officer[b] I.O Okoye[/b], after explaining and complaining to them how they endangered our lives by suddenly blocking the road and temporarily kidnapping us, taking us to some other destination against our wish, we were literally told, we could do nothing and we were now free to go.
The driver was then charged and asked to pay 13,000 naira for his offences and his car impounded and we had to find our way from Ahoda 612 by ourselves or wait until the driver could pay the fine.

Before I left the officer incharge had ordered more officer to go and pick up more vehicles from the road and ensure the yard was filled or face his wrath, mean while those that picked us off the road were free to go home as at the time I was leaving the office

the lady A Joshua was heading home @ 10am that was her duty for the day.

I'm using this forum to call on the relevant authority to sanction officers of that command.

Here are some of the names and numbers of some of the officers @ the command this morning.

MO30210591 J Takim. The FRSC that drove us against our will, He was extremely rude and unprofessional.
Road safety Ahoda command (That held us hostage / Kidnapped us)

M07021013 - A Joshua
. (This lady threatened to belt me with the help of her colleagues).

I.O Okoye
officer in charge of the station. (Well rounded officer)

AC IWU - MO9O211707

L. E Okafor

JO Inalegwu (He was helpful though)

Cc:h Seun
Ishilove
Lala
And all MODs let's show these people that we have the power to make things work!

Re: My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 by Nobody: 7:34pm On May 12, 2015
a lawless outfit! Its time to rob the public before the new administration
Re: My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 12, 2015
Relevant authority will play a blind eyes to ur post and behave they never read or saw your post. I pray GMB administration check mate the excess of all these agencies, this is a country where those on uniform tink they are God
Re: My Ordeal @ The Hands Of Federal Road Safety Command Ahoda 612 by Gboliwe: 8:37pm On May 12, 2015
takenadoh:
My ordeal at hands of Road Safety officers of RS-612 - Ahoda command this morning on my way to Port Harcourt Rivers-state.
After beating the long traffic at Mbiama because of the Mbiama Market which lasted for at least 20 minutes, we started heading towards Choba P.H, just some few kilometres after Mbiama we noticed some road safety officers on the road, the next thing we saw was the road safety Hilux truck crossing the busy road with siren-on and stopped at the middle of the road, as the driver and surprised passengers were trying to figure out what was going on, other vehicles behind were trying to manoeuvre to avoid being stopped by Road Safety officers , suddenly two officers jumped in front of our vehicle one on the left and the other one on the right, quickly ordered the driver to park started asking for several things, finally more officers appeared and asked the driver to come down from the vehicle, as he was trying to persuade them to allow us go, Suddenly all the road safety personnel started entering into other vehicles they stopped one of them entered our vehicle on the drivers side and started the car without saying a word to the passengers, We then asked what was happening, he said he was taking us to their station ( command) at Ahoda, which is off the Mbiama -Port Harcourt East west road. We asked him to call our driver and he should allow us get off the vehicle and proceed on our journey, but he refused and drove off heading towards Ahoda upon ignoring the protest and appeal made by myself and other passengers, he literally held us hostage inside the vehicle until we got to the command against our wish, on reaching there, I asked for the person in charge and I was pointed to a well rounded Senior Officer[b] I.O Okoye[/b], after explaining and complaining to them how they endangered our lives by suddenly blocking the road and temporarily kidnapping us, taking us to some other destination against our wish, we were literally told, we could do nothing and we were now free to go.
The driver was then charged and asked to pay 13,000 naira for his offences and his car impounded and we had to find our way from Ahoda 612 by ourselves or wait until the driver could pay the fine.
Before I left the officer incharge had ordered more officer to go and pick up more vehicles from the road and ensure the yard was filled or face his wrath, mean while those that picked us off the road were free to go home as at the time I was leaving the office
the lady A Joshua was heading home @ 10am that was her duty for the day.
I'm using this forum to call on the relevant authority to sanction officers of that command.
Here are some of the names and numbers of some of the officers @ the command this morning.
MO30210591 J Takim. The FRSC that drove us against our will, He was extremely rude and unprofessional.
Road safety Ahoda command (That held us hostage / Kidnapped us)

M07021013 - A Joshua
. (This lady threatened to belt me with the help of her colleagues).

I.O Okoye
officer in charge of the station. (Well rounded officer)
AC IWU - MO9O211707
L. E Okafor
JO Inalegwu (He was helpful though)
Cc:h Seun
Ishilove
Lala
And all MODs let's show these people that we have the power to make things work!

That was very cruel of them. I have said it countless times, the problem of Nigeria is in Nigerians. Any small power or authority one Nigerian has, he tries passionately to oppress others. Tell me why he couldn't empty the vehicle and drive off or why he didn't ask the driver for his papers. Tell me why they had to stop in the middle of the road to "show themselves", I wish they would be taught a lesson

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Another Diesel Explosion In Idimu - Ikotun, Lagos / Wicked Tradition: 10 Year Old Boy Buried Alive In Order To Cleanse Land In Enugu / INCREDIBLE! Dead Woman “withdraws” N.5m From Bank (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.