Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,071 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? (11130 Views)

Allegri: Balotelli Needs To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by candylips(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2006
well ome people are just hopelessly arrogant. but murinho is not he is very confident
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by kitaun(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2006
So some 'ITKs' dont know the difference btw being principled and being arrogant? na wah o! Lol
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2006
kitaun:

So some 'ITKs' don't know the difference between being principled and being arrogant? na wah o! Lol

Some of the ITK even dont pass primary school leaving certificate in English.

They were untrially promoted to secondary shool during Shagari regime.

Gone through "Akin goes to School" and other litearatures with the backdoor help.

Were able to get P8 in WAEC through backdoor(Runs) as well

Have to pay fortune to machinery in higher institution in order to pass "Use of English and communication"

which is why one of them says " principled people ALWAYS APPEAR TO BE ARROGANT"
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2006
Mr Kitaun,

Have you received your gift sent to you weeks ago?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2006
Again, have you receive the gift?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by kitaun(m): 7:40pm On Oct 20, 2006
@Akola

Na you know how you take do you life that is none of my biz, but stop proving to be an ITK if you don't want to come under heavy scrutiny cool
What gift? I was not expecting any gift again since you promised it for months now and i did not get it, why should i bug my head over that, you can as well keep it tongue grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by loyika(m): 3:30pm On Oct 31, 2006
What ia wrong with this Guy, can't he just shut up tongue tongue tongue tongue

http://football.guardian.co.uk/championsleague200607/story/0,,1935685,00.html

Maureen is good, but he is giving football a disgusting name, and will regret all of this one day.

cool GOONER 89
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by fayalitte: 6:03am On Nov 02, 2006
CSKA could have as well finished the Job home and away on arsenal and with all his gun chewing, fergie could not even hold Copenhagen to a draw but everbody came out to criticize Mourinho for celebrating a draw at NOU CAMP. Please let people be realistic and give honour to whom it is due. They never liked drogba, but mourinho kept faith in him, but today Drogba is scattering all defence, please when next you are near Benitez, ask him who he dreads most in Chelsea. Please applaud Mourinho and Chelsea. ARSENAL in all their years of existence never for once won the premiership back to back and Man U played 42 matches to accumulate over 90 points being the highest ever achieved by them. then the special one picked up over 90 points back to back. need i say mored?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Uche2nna(m): 6:10am On Nov 02, 2006
Nobody is doubting the fact that Mo is a World class coach
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by justkunmi(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2006
Quote Of The Day
"The worst thing about playing Chelsea is having to listen to Mourinho afterwards" - Barcelona defender Edmilson.

ain't that true?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by dayokanu(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2006
Mourinho is a good coach but just like running his mouth

Quotes from Mourinho:
"Gudjonsen learnt diving in 3 months" - from mourinho 4 days ago
"Messi has learnt the art of diving and acting from the theatres in Barcelona"- Last season against Barca
He has forgptten the diving skills of Drogba and that of Robben when he was touched by Reina he was like he was stuck by a rocket
"Rijkaard talked to Anders frisk in the tunnel that made Chelsea to loose"- 2 seasons ago( that statement led to the referees resignation)
"Barca's player intimidated Farina into giving Chelsea players cards"- 3 days ago. When everyone could see the viciousness of Chelsea players e.g Carvalho,Essien, Suprised me how Ballack completed the match without a red card
"Wenger is a Viewer"- Last season
"Makelele is a slave"- 2 months ago
"I eliminated Man U with a team built with less than 10% of Fergusons resources"-2003/2004 season when Porto eliminated Man U in the UCL
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2006
@ Dayokanu,

The Man Utd V Porto game in 2003/04 season was what made Mourinho what he is today.
Remember Schole's 2nd goal that got disallowed by a visually-impaired line assistant?
Had that goal counted Mourinho and his hoodlums of divers would have been sent packing and Roman Abrahamovic would have never noticed him.
Thats the stroke of luck the talkative Portugese got that night and it has served him good.

He is now constituting a nuisance to the football world at large.
Loose talks and mis-guided utterances from him aint giving football a good image.
Labelled Eidur Gudjohnsen a diver when Robben/Drogba can dive better than superman.
As a manager and tactician he is brilliant but u must agree the money helped his cause as well.

Could Jose have managed West Brom to clinch the Premiership title with 93 points?
A team as rich in talent as Chelsea cannot be worse than what Mourinho has achieved.
Besides, the bulk of this team were players he inherited from the tinkerman, Claudio Ranieri.
Petr Cech, John Terry, Makelele and Lampard is the spine of Chelsea and they were all inherited so what has Jose really added to the squad?
Kezman, Drogba, Thiago, Del Horno, Carvalho, Ferreira, Shawn Wright-Phillips, Ballack, Shevchenko, Essien and Mikel Obi etc.
How many of the 11 players listed above are consistent performers week in week out? maybe 2 or 3.

So whats the fuss about?
Benitez won UEFA champions league in his debut season at Liverpool and i never heard him call himself the special one.
The same Jose Mourinho said Rijkaard was fantastic as a player but what has he achieved as a manger.
Rijkaard surprised him by winning back to back la liga titles plus UEFA champions league with Barcelona.
When will Jose stop his constant rants and attacks on  football managers?
Maybe until someone gives him a black-eye. tongue
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by kitaun(m): 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2006
@Jackal

Spot on. Maybe we should hire Zizou to come sort him out, lol grin grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by justkunmi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2006
kitaun:

@Jackal

Spot on. Maybe we should hire Zizou to come sort him out, lol grin grin

and i'm sure he'll gladly do it. if not for anythin, but just for the sake of football.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by slimnike(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
I believe He [Jose] will shut up after He has finished shutting other Managers up. grin grin grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by dayokanu(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2006
Nobody can separate Mourinho's success from the money at his disposal the day EFCC goes to Russia to inestigate Abrahamovich  grin grin grin Chelsea would go back to where they came from- OBSCURITY

The list of misfit players in the 3 and half years of Abrahamovich take ober of Chelsea is Endless: Keeper Marcio Ambrosio, Glen Johnson, Wayne Bridge, Asier Del Horno, Thiago, Jiri Jarosik, Maniche, Shaun Wright-Phillips,Crespo,Kezman, I wont want to mention Mikel, Kalou and Shevchenko(Pensioneer) yet

Mourinho won the UEFA cup and champions league in successive years just like Benitez even in different clubs to show that the methodology is applicable to win European trophies anywhere yet Benitez does not shout about his own success

Do you know that Ottmar Hitzfeld is the only coach I know of that has won the UCL in 2 different clubs of limited budget without breaking the bank Boroussia Dortmund and Bayern Munich.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by chidichris(m): 10:00am On Nov 04, 2006
if jose is good as a coach, what stops him from airing his opinion on issues? the first time i noticed him was last season when he lamented over a goal scored against man u by tottenham which was not recorded as a goal. it worth shouting for if u watched the match so talking out loud in such situations make other coaches to know that someone is seeing and will be ready to lament hence they will reduce their back yard business.
if you can look back to epl before the coming of Jose, u will see it was ferhie and wenger fighting each other for reasons they best know. today all eyes on jose. the money is there to pay fines when found guity of false accusation.
i am well convienced that he knows what is he is crying for and talking is part of the game. off the pitch he was reminding or informing everybody what to expect in spain against barca hence created a room for a war with the barca players who concentrate on jose instead of football so it was players versus coach while rijkard and chelsea players were all calm till was all over.
he knows and has all it takes to go places both on and off the pitch.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Ay(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2006
mourinho the best coach in the world he is been compare to brian clough of england.ah mourinho the special one.every body ALL HAIL THE SPECIAL ONE

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by chidichris(m): 8:54am On Nov 13, 2006
when a voice is raised in frustration and jealous, it doesn't take time to be noticed.
football is all about winning and he is getting the result.
the russian man has the money and is ready to spend it so why are we crying about that.
african players are benefitting from the spending galore or are we going to be happy with the 1.5 million dollars signing of Eboue in arsenal or the 500,000 pounds of toure.
let us be reasonable brothers and sisters.
all these money our players are earning there will equally get to us through one way or the other.
no matter what people are saying, zindane is still the world football record signing so why the noice about chelsea?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by kitaun(m): 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2006
@Chidichris, must you come here and exhibit such an high amount of ignorance in your post?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by slimnike(m): 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2006
You like it or not Chelsea is here to stay. grin grin grin grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by fellow(m): 1:57pm On Jul 21, 2007
slimnike:

You like it or not Chelsea is here to stay. grin grin grin grin

who noticed the look on fergie's face when he won the premier league. I must have sworn he was so grateful about it.

"The Fear of Mounrinho is the Beginning of wisdom"

We are taking back whats ours back next season so no need to drag foot with them man utd fans
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by mrpataki(m): 2:08pm On Jul 21, 2007
Some peeps here dont just know when to shut their gutters. Just like their master Mourinho cool cool
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by fellow(m): 2:17pm On Jul 21, 2007
Shhhhh we aint talking about arsenal here OH. I heard arsenal's premiership season goal this coming season is to avoid relegation.

Did you guys hear that also?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2007
Mourinho is a mouthy coach so shutting up is out of d question for him.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
so let slepin dogs lie
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by A40(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
I tire o! the guy too dey talk yeye coach wey no dey respect elders
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by somze(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2007
na u be im elder abi?

oga keep quiet jare
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by A40(m): 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
somze:

na u be im elder abi?

oga keep quiet jare
Before nko? the guy should change his bitchy ways jare, and you need to do so as well
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
and if them get d opportunity 2 c am 4 real life, them go turn2 mugu o. . cry
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by A40(m): 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
In your freaking dreams,
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 5:50am On Jul 24, 2007
SEE THIS ONE. WHO TELL U SAY I NEVA MEET AM? SUN BE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013 / Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 30th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.