Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? (11127 Views)

Allegri: Balotelli Needs To Shut Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 12:44am On Sep 02, 2007
slimnike:

Someone said JOSE should mimic Alex, Please is it the Alex ferguson that i know? the one that celebrate a goal when there is non? grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by slimnike(m): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2007
You can laff now, but remember you will cry latter. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by donmarshia(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2007
Mourinho is tight ,he is the best and that is why u are beefing him.I bet chelsea will win both the premiership and the Champions league.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2007
@Mustay

That was not even last sunday's picture.

It was last season.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by jamoskky(m): 5:57pm On Sep 05, 2007
UNA GO TELL UNA YEYE MOURINHO MAKE HE SHUT HIS LIPS UP CAUSE THOSE HE TALKS NO GO MAKE CHELSEA SMELL ANY TROPHY THIS SEASON I BE GUNNERS 4 LIFE I GET MOUTH {MO LE NU GAN}
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 7:08am On Sep 06, 2007
Akolawole:

@Mustay

That was not even last sunday's picture.

It was last season.

baba ibadan yi, ma pa mi. ewo lo kan mi boya picture 1990 ni wink

slimnike:

You can laff now, but remember you will cry latter. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

remember something called TEARS OF JOY!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2007
Jose Mourinho is a Arrow.
He should strike a balance between playing attractive football and winning.
United did it last season so its not impossible.
He should spare us from the boring and defensive tactics he uses to win.

Arsenal's 2003/04 team played the best football and they deserved the Premiership.
Chelsea's 2004/05, 2005/06 produced one of the most boring displays u can ever see on TV and won UGLY.
Man Utd's 2006/07 played one of the mos breath-taking football and was the best team in the land . . . . .
Let Mourinho come out and scheme out a tactic that will make em look attractive.
Arsene Wenger does that with a tight budget why cant Jose do it?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2007
Jackal:

Jose Mourinho is a Arrow.
(1) He should strike a balance between playing attractive football and winning.
United did it last season so its not impossible.
He should spare us from the boring and defensive tactics he uses to win.

(2)Arsenal's 2003/04 team played the best football and they deserved the Premiership.

(3)Chelsea's 2004/05, 2005/06 produced one of the most boring displays u can ever see on TV and won UGLY.

(4) Man Utd's 2006/07 played one of the mos breath-taking football and was the best team in the land . . . . .
Let Mourinho come out and scheme out a tactic that will make em look attractive.

(5) Arsene Wenger does that with a tight budget why can't Jose do it?

In order to make a record of 40,000 post on Nairaland, you dont need Chelsea or JM to make up to that. There are so many threads/discussion segments on Nairaland, so you can still make it up in other section.

(1) Who are you to be questioning JM's tactics? Have you any investment in Chelsea or do you sell Kebab at Queens road? grin. Are you a chelsean? WHY MUST JM play YOU WANT? tongue

(2) Arsenal regularly play attractive footie and we've seen the PROCEED from that.

(3) [size=15pt]Yes we played most boring but was happy to score the highest number of goals in one season EVER in premiership history, a feat that is unequal and probably that will never be broken at least in this world. cool[/size]

(4) Unfortunately Isrealites dont need advice from Pharaohon the way to reach Canan.

(5) Again, we dont need your advice.

Kitaun and other gunners once accused me of "too-Arsenalistic", obsessed sort of. They are 100% right. I withdrew myself to my team and general comments.

Mr Jackal, What concern your Agbero with our Overload?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Banderas(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2007
Akolawole:

In order to make a record of 40,000 post on Nairaland, you don't need Chelsea or JM to make up to that. There are so many threads/discussion segments on Nairaland, so you can still make it up in other section.

(1) Who are you to be questioning JM's tactics? Have you any investment in Chelsea or do you sell Kebab at Queens road? grin. Are you a chelsean? WHY MUST JM play YOU WANT? tongue

(2) Arsenal regularly play attractive footie and we've seen the PROCEED from that.

(3) [size=15pt]Yes we played most boring but was happy to score the highest number of goals in one season EVER in premiership history, a feat that is unequal and probably that will never be broken at least in this world. cool[/size]

(4) Unfortunately Isrealites don't need advice from Pharaohon the way to reach Canan.

(5) Again, we don't need your advice.

Kitaun and other gunners once accused me of "too-Arsenalistic", obsessed sort of. They are 100% right. I withdrew myself to my team and general comments.

Oga Akola, what season was this when Chelsea scored the highest number of goals ever o?

Let's take a moment and check - Chelsea has won the premiership twice.

Year 1: 2004/2005 season. Chelski goals: 72. Arsenal goals: 87. Man U Goals: 57
Year 2: 2005/2006 season. Chelski goals: 72. Arsenal Goals: 68. Man U Goals: 72
Last season it was Man u:89 Chelski:83 Arsenal 68

So when was this record set o? When have you set this record?
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Razorr(f): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2007
Akolawole:

Haaa Uncle Kola, please help me ask these people o. I've been telling them to mind their business and leave us alone. tongue

And if they're this curious about the bridge, why don't they go ahead and hire private detectives to investigate events at the Bridge? grin cheesy

They can pay someone to put bugs on Jose, Roman, Kenyon, Terry and co. Even on their wives, girlfriends and family members. grin cheesy

Leave us alone guys. Mind your business and we'll mind ours.

Thank You!
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Razorr(f): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2007
@Banderas

My last post is directed at you too.

Take your flat nose out of our affairs. tongue grin cheesy grin

Thank You! cool
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2007
@ Akolawole,

Le Chacal must have touched a sore nerve . . . . .I am sowwwwy. . . . Notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!
First all, I am not one of those cyberphiles who derives pleasure in making 40,000 posts on a blog.
Will i be paid for it? Look at ma signature on Nairaland and tell me why posting so much will fatten ma pockets.
U have a very warped view of what i represent and its sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not obsessed with Chelsea. Why should i? The last time i checked, Man Utd is the current champion in England.
Jackal talks abput Chelsea because some morons come to Man Utd thread to tell us Jose Mourinho is better than this and that.
In this manner, i have the bragging rights to punch holes in their dud theories that Jose is a special being.
Chelsea has got no history so i can never be obsessed with a team with no history.

Until Chelsea fans stop going to Man Utd threads to desecrate it . . . . .I will not stop to shit on ur threads as well.
This is a forum and i have the rights to say whatever i like anytime i want.
The last time i checked . . . . I have got the FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Lemme repeat it again for u to hear . . . . . .JOSE MOURINHO IS A Arrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
U can sue me or call the cops if u are not happy with it.
C-ya later.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Razorr(f): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2007
Sir faggotson is a Arrow!!!

An old senile Arrow!!

Long overdue for retirement!! grin

He has grown so senile that he doesn't think well anymore. His assistants do his thinking for him and that's why he makes silly mistakes, like selling Alan smith and later regretting it. grin

Oh and one more thing. . . He looks stupid with that chewing gum he's always munching on - Someone should tell him to do away with it. tongue

@Jackal
How's that for smacking you right back? grin cheesy
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Banderas(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2007
Hey honey, how're you? Good to see your flu is gone. I hear you guys set a record in football. I'm now waiting for Akola to confirm when this record was set. Did you watch the villa game? It was a marvellous game. Why did Abrahamovich leave the pitch? To get to the other side Nobody knows.

That post was directed at Razor
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Razorr(f): 11:06am On Sep 06, 2007
Hello Bandit

Get off Roman's d'ick! If you w'anna shag him, just say so. Who knows, he just might let you lick his anus and balls. grin cheesy

As for walking out of the match - Oh puhleease.

Stop acting all self righteous on me. I'm sure you've done that before yourself.

I also stopped watching the match after the second goal. Stopped watching about the 86th minute. It doesn't make me less of a fan.

It only goes to show that winning is everything to us. We don't take defeat lightly. That's why we always win. That's our mentality. grin

Go and read JT's interview in the Sun and you'll understand.

We all take defeat badly. The coach, the players, the fans, but it doesn't mean jack!

The link is: - http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2007410502,00.html
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Akolawole(m): 11:24am On Sep 06, 2007
@Banderas

A little slip up.

Here is the record again:

1) Fewest goals conceeded

2)Most clean sheet

3) Most victories(even with our defensive footie)

4) Most point earned

See what boring footie hasgiven us. grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2007
That hardly matters . . . . . . . . . .

The fact still remains Chelsea has won the league 3 times in 53 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats a hardly a good record.
Even Enyimba FC of Aba have done better.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 06, 2007
@jackal

Akolawole has answered you right.
Go mind your own business.

If you have nothing to do, start to pray for Nigeria's victory over the Germans
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Jackal(m): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Dason4life,

U jobless muppet.
How is ma business ur business?
No one has any right to tell me what to do anywhere or at any time.
This thread was created by anti-Chelsea NL members . . . . . Read the title if u have forgotten what its all about.
Keep ur snouts outta ma business.
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 4:45pm On Sep 06, 2007
dason4life:

@jackal

Akolawole has answered you right.
Go mind your own business.

If you have nothing to do, REST THOSE HANDS OF URS

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by tocdee(m): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
yeah, yeah, yeah, y'al just go ahead ahead and cut your heads off while we go ahead and take the title, cool YNWA

Besides both maureen-O and red-nose fergie have reputations of uttering nonsense, need role models for them? i recommend Benitez and Wenger. YNWA
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
MOURINHO DEBATES WITH COACHING ELITE

Friday will see José Mourinho spend a second day at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, near the Swiss city of Geneva, in the company of coaches who may be among his big rivals this season.
The Chelsea manager is attending the UEFA Elite Coaches Forum, intended to allow those at the top of their profession to debate matters of mutual interest and to stimulate thoughts on the development of the game, away from the pressure of competition.
The list of names joining Mourinho at the Forum this year is drawn from clubs competing in the Champions League and UEFA Cup and includes Arsène Wenger, Rangers manager Walter Smith, Roberto Mancini from Inter Milan, Brazilian legend Zico, currently coaching at Fenerbahçe, Gheorghe Hagi who is in charge at Steaua Bucharest and Sevilla's Juan Ramos.
The two-day Forum, which is in its ninth year and has been attended previously by Mourinho, will focus on technical trends, tactical tracking systems to assist coaches, refereeing issues and top-level training methods.
In past years the meetings have produced various recommendations which UEFA has taken on board. UEFA technical director and former Scotland manager, Andy Roxburgh, recently visited Cobham as part of the preparations for this get-together and to

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by slimnike(m): 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by virusabbey(m): 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2007
Mourinho is one jack ass coach that has a stupid and arogant players and fans that the only thing they think about is GOAL! GOAL!! GOAL!!! and never thought about entertaining FANS, He just likes trying to give the refrees some kind of tension so they can blow in his favour, Dont mind him this season is nothing for him and he will definitly get sacked once he cant get anything to boost for this season,

The first season he came to Premnieship he lost just one match against MAN CITY, The second season he lost 4 and last season God knows how many he lost with somne stupid draws he had to loose the pemiership to the champions of ENGALND and now he has started loosing to jack ass teams like aston villa, I am sorry for the stupdi coach that knows nothing but to just use his mouth to drive round the whole of England,

MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIFE cool
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2007
see as im dey teaach this referee wey no sabi

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by rikkyjen(m): 3:53am On Sep 18, 2007
shocked
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 7:12am On Sep 20, 2007
at least, u'll be happy now that hez parted ways with us undecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cryundecided undecided cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Vieira(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2007
Now he go shut up at last. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by topeorekoy(m): 8:01am On Sep 20, 2007
NOW HE'LL SHUT UP COS Chelsea are abt to name his replacement soon

Chelsea are set to name Avram Grant as their new manager replacing former boss Jose Mourinho, BBC Sport understands.
The Israeli, who was the director of football, will now take charge with Steve Clarke as his assistant.

Grant will be named as the new boss at Stamford Bridge later today, BBC Sport's Garry Richardson has revealed.

The 51-year-old, who is a close friend of Roman Abramovich, arrived at Chelsea in the summer and was told by Mourinho not to interfere in team affairs.

Grant, who up until now has held a place on the Chelsea board, arrived at Stamford Bridge after a spell as technical director at Portsmouth.

Previously he guided Israel to the brink of World Cup qualification in 2006 and he has also coached Maccabi Tel-Aviv and Maccabi Haifa.

Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by A40(m): 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2007
Yeah we would all have some peace and quiet now cool
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by mukina2: 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2007
Mustapha cry sorry ok? cry nor cry plenty o cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

can this thread be locked now? grin
Re: Can't Mourinho Shut Up Once? by Mustay(m): 10:09pm On Sep 20, 2007
[size=78pt]SHARRAP!!![/size]

Bad belle people dem plenty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sunderland Vs Chelsea (1 - 3) On 8th December 2012 / Norwich City Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 28th December 2013 / Bournemouth Vs Arsenal (0 - 4) On 30th September 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.