Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,356 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

To The Doubters Because Of Atheists. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To The Doubters Because Of Atheists. (347 Views)

Fear Of Atheists / The Six Types Of Atheists That Exists... (by Reseachers) / Home Of Atheists, Freethinkers, Agnostics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The Doubters Because Of Atheists. by Esdb3: 5:23am On May 13, 2015
This will be terse.

If the Bible didn't give these statements then you'll doubt and not be blamed. Like it or not the atheists are just the fulfilment of prophecies
. They may appear smart and reasonable but that is all they are----'appearing'. They can't even prove how man came to be. The bible did not ask you to do anything bad. It asks you to do everything that is morally acceptable, the reason for Nigerian atheism is:
1. Praying and not receiving answers
2. Not wanting to pay tithes or offerings
3. Fear of being attacked by muslims if discovered they are christians.
3. Searching for unnecessary knowledge(too much knowledge damages..it is a fact)
4. Wanting to seem smart and be regarded as an intellectual or 'different' or 'special'(unfortunately attacking God is not the way)

I pray read the below statements and find strength to hold on:

For many will come
in my name, claiming, ‘I am the
Messiah,’ and will deceive many. You
will hear of wars and rumours of wars,
but see to it that you are not alarmed.
Such things must happen, but the end is
still to come. Nation will rise against
nation, and kingdom against kingdom.
There will be famines and earthquakes
in various places. All these are the
beginning of birth pains.
“Then you will be handed over to be
persecuted and put to death, and you
will be hated by all nations because of
me. At that time many will turn away
from the faith and will betray and hate
each other, and many false prophets
will appear and deceive many people.
Because of the increase of
wickedness, the love of most will grow
cold, but the one who stands firm to
the end will be saved.

PS

To Those praying without answers

The problem is you pray like a wounded lion but don't live like a dove, what I have discovered from reading the bible is that, your daily living and how you go about, the utterances you make, the things you do, the way you act determines if God will answer your prayer. And finally another problem is most people live holy because they want to get things from God not because they care about his decrees.....

I pray this will strengthen someone.....Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Religion? / A Person May Go To Church And Not Fear God,but You Cannot Fear God & Miss Church / Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.22nd.may.2015 | You, Oh Father, My Health! (wordfare)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.