Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics (29390 Views)

Thin Tall Tony Congratulated Efe And Was Blasted By Nigerians / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by tabisegroup(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Nigerians, what do we really want?He has started an anti-corruption crusade, yet he is being attacked.
Momoh ur too beautiful.. I couldn't even comment after looking at Ur pic embarassed
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:57am On May 13, 2015
Burger01:
Omotola was right. Though people were just curious why Ben Bruce hadn't been this efficacious all the while. Trust Nigerians, they are the most complicated people on earthsmiley

Whatever it is....we need change and progresssmiley

I don't doubt his no nonsense stand but why didn't he exhibit it during his "brother's" tenure? That's the point most are trying to pass across.

Also the issue raised by Kayode Ogundamisi about his involvement with the Akwa Ibom government regarding the Tinapa whatever needs to be sorted out.

That's a dent on his anti-corruption stand.

He that comes to equity table must come with CLEAN HANDS!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by toshmann(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2015
Someone spoke intelligently and said the truth and people want to hang him bc he didnt speak years ago. And yet same people elected a man who said "an attack on boko haram is an attack against the north"

I stand with omatola on this one. Mr Bruce just found his voice? No wahala. Find yours. Then we can all shout together. That Way the govt will fear the citizenry. The day the govt is afraid of the citizens, that day true governance begins

Until then, keep making noise.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by lynn360: 11:59am On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
We are in a deep shi.t in this country because anything you say now is weighed wearing the Binoculars of either APC or PDP.

Since I knew Ben Bruce, He has been vocal on the state of the nation.

Ben was the first in 2012 Subsidy debate to tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that her policies are wack. Ben said you cant remove subsidy without providing alternative transport system.

Google the subsidy debate of 2012 and know that Ben has been speaking long before those accusing him on twitter ever registered on twitter.

Ben is of the elite class, and so will not be toutish in approach, this is the first time he is coming in as an elected official.

If he has chosen now to make his voice more vocal in the interest of the masses, why crucify him.

Kayode Ogundamisi is asking him to account for 30billion on social media. Imagine the nonsense. social media should remain social.

one wonders exactly what Nigerians really want. You speak up for them, trouble, you keep quiet they call you names.

IMO, we should munch his tweets and constantly remind him and other law makers that they are accountable to us.

Ben is currently setting the precedence on what the masses expect from this government be it NASS or FG.

He has told us he doesnt want the Ghana must go shared to him

he has told you he is ready to serve from his own house in Abuja to save cost.

He has told you, that leaders should not earn more than those they serve.

whatexactly do people want?

must we weigh everything on the platform of APC or PDP?
unfortunately I can give you only one like, wish I could give you hundreds of them for this great comment of yours..kudos bro

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by amanze15(m): 12:02pm On May 13, 2015
Find yours......simple
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Houseofglam7(f): 12:04pm On May 13, 2015
PDPwayoo:

where is ur indomie brain? look at what a female is talking in public. SO because UR FATHER CHEATED ON UR MOM, DOES THAT MEAN HE SHOULD CONTINUE CHEATING RIGHT?

more politicians should join the Murray-train. Anybody against this man is enemy of himself .

Here, take your pills..... You're losing it.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by 9jatatafo(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2015
I will believe him when he will accept half pay and allowances then he is truly fighting corruption
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:07pm On May 13, 2015
write2obi:
Those guys are right, that guy just turn talkative overnite
I concur. If he hadn't dined with the powers that be, no one will criticise him but to make a 360 degree turn around and start campaigning against corruption when you were involved in it is the issue here. Maybe he has repented. Who knows? Or he applied the slogan: if you can't beat them, join them!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 13, 2015
adeekiti:
Politics in naija is a promise and fail thing , dey misyahn before getting there , trust no one jare grin
are u in iraq? Hessthere already,nau.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 13, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.Ben Bruce may be a noise maker u know
entitled to ur own opinion aint licence to whistle bulshiit frm da anus...
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by lastmessenger: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
The change we are craving for is here but it seems many people are not prepared for the change or it seemed so sudden to some.
Nigerians who has the good of this country at heart should strip themselves ethnic, religious and party sentiments to support the good course of Mr MUrray against corruption.Bo country can be great with corruption being the order of the day.This is the way forward and everybody should fall in line.
Change is here and we all should get ready by changing the attitude of our minds.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Raziii(m): 12:48pm On May 13, 2015
Why is he coming out nw...has he suddenly found his voice...? Omotola: yes...find yours...epic answer.lol see I wonder y Nigerian youth r like this... The state we r in nw... Even the devil will b considered if he offers to help us fight corruption.... Thank God for buhari tho... He is our answered prayer!!! And I don't think Mr. Ben is as bad as being made to look like!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 13, 2015
In a country where a colossal failure of a man called GEJ is being branded as a HERO, it should not be far fetched that the saviours of the people are the very oppressors.

Ben Bruce has with few strokes of his fingers turned himself into the saviour of the people. That a man can use a few tweets to become the face of anti-corruption is to show evidence to the moral bankruptcy of our society. A society that calls the likes of GEJ, David Mark, Fayose, Tinubu leaders.

But on closer reflection, should I dismiss Ben Bruce, a man who has benefitted from the oppression of the people, solely cause of his hypocrisy?

I say NO. For his stance, though shameful coming from him, is the truth. And I can hold him accountable for it. or BURY him in it.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Silasthegreat(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
Burger01:
Omotola was right. Though people were just curious why Ben Bruce hadn't been this efficacious all the while. Trust Nigerians, they are the most complicated people on earthsmiley

Whatever it is....we need change and progresssmiley

There's always a right time to do something. And that's when it becomes productive.....
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 13, 2015
I support Ben Bruce 100%
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by johnpalmer774(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
When a slowpoke in KAyode ogundamasi will spew rubbish against Ben Bruce and his stupid followers will consent to it then Nigerians are in for for long downward drift until they discover the lost city of Atlantis

Shut up and shut that ur dirty Mouth 4eva u dis slowpoke , Both u and your Pay Master are yet to Answer the Question Kayoda Ogundamasi asked instead you return with abusive words. Coward
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by kanosalami: 1:30pm On May 13, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.Ben Bruce may be a noise maker u know
be quite ben is the kind of person u need think!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by kanosalami: 1:34pm On May 13, 2015
Reason well my friend quote author=Houseofglam7 post=33687382]Where has he been all this while
Hibernating I guess.....
Me thinks he's just seeking cheap publicity[/quote]
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by kanosalami: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Shut up and shut that ur dirty Mouth 4eva u dis slowpoke , Both u and your Pay Master are yet to Answer the Question Kayoda Ogundamasi asked instead you return with abusive words. Coward
no wonder they call u guys weak cells
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by tevinsolt: 1:37pm On May 13, 2015
juwoonn:
How e take concern me?
who let you on the internet boy.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by abbey621(m): 1:41pm On May 13, 2015
Those who can't act or won't act will find faults in those brave enough to act! This is the fact of human existence and especially true in the Nigerian setting.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2015
johnpalmer774:

sorry, I don't talk with chloroquine addicts
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2015
johnpalmer774:

sorry, I don't talk with chloroquine addicts.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

I don't doubt his no nonsense stand but why didn't he exhibit it during his "brother's" tenure? That's the point most are trying to pass across.

Also the issue raised by Kayode Ogundamisi about his involvement with the Akwa Ibom government regarding the Tinapa whatever needs to be sorted out.

That's a dent on his anti-corruption stand.

He that comes to equity table must come with CLEAN HANDS!
did kayode take time to use google and see for himself the stage the project is? He has come to speak out and we are busy killing the messenger instead of using the message
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Volksfuhrer(m): 1:59pm On May 13, 2015
We need many more 'Ben Bruce' in the Senate.

However, a lone ranger in den of thieves must thread with care!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by M4gunners: 2:00pm On May 13, 2015
Well said Omotala.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by sikaxchange: 2:09pm On May 13, 2015
wetin omotola know abeg make she go sleep jare
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Missonas(f): 2:21pm On May 13, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Nigerians, what do we really want?He has started an anti-corruption crusade, yet he is being attacked.

Action!
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 13, 2015
Rexxie:

are u in iraq? Hessthere already,nau.
are u in sambisa grin
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by chuksmad(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:
We are in a deep shi.t in this country because anything you say now is weighed wearing the Binoculars of either APC or PDP.

Ben was the first in 2012 Subsidy debate to tell Ngozi Okonjo Iweala that her policies are wack. Ben said you cant remove subsidy without providing alternative transport system.

Google the subsidy debate of 2012 and know that Ben has been speaking long before those accusing him on twitter ever registered on twitter.

Ben is of the elite class, and so will not be toutish in approach, this is the first time he is coming in as an elected official.

If he has chosen now to make his voice more vocal in the interest of the masses, why crucify him.

Kayode Ogundamisi is asking him to account for 30billion on social media. Imagine the nonsense. social media should remain social.

one wonders exactly what Nigerians really want. You speak up for them, trouble, you keep quiet they call you names.

IMO, we should munch his tweets and constantly remind him and other law makers that they are accountable to us.

Ben is currently setting the precedence on what the masses expect from this government be it NASS or FG.

True talk my problem. Nigerians are very complex in nature, if you want to help them, problem, if you keep quiet, problem. Ben should ignore those rants and always do the right thing.
I am seeing that man as Obama of Nigeria
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by donodion(m): 2:52pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:

A man after my own heart.Damn the bloody corrupt Nigerian youths and slapped them hard on their faces with the truth.Thats how it works. WE MUST find our voices and talk....Thank God for Social Media....no more matchingg orders to gag freedom of expression.
Re: Omotola Defends Ben Bruce After He Was Blasted By Nigerians On Twitter(pics by Ayostically: 3:19pm On May 13, 2015
Built2last:

guy, u r right!

honestly, Nigerians we r the enemies of our own progress . our sycophantic stupidity know no bounds. we cry that the politicians rob us of our resources & rights, yet we sing their praise especially when they have nothing bt embezzlement to show 4 their stay in office

Ben Bruce has started on the path of courage-2-stop corruption. we should encourage the spirit not frustrate him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos / Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, / Obituary Of Martins Njubuigbo, Elder Maya, To Be Buried January (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.