Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges (17329 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by AndreB: 10:50am On May 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Forget Delta....not only does APC not stand a chance there, the gov election went relatively well and I can confirm Okowa won fair and square (was in Delta that week). APC can't challenge Okowa's election. Even Ogboru is wasting his time. Same can't be said for Rivers state where we see videos and reports of killings and other forms of extreme violence.

While I believe PDP would win gov in Rivers considering how Amaechi has been successfully demonised, I can't understand the need for the extremes Wike and PDP took the whole matter.

Why kill so many in an election you're poised to win? Why wipe out a family of a man (Chief Adube) when you know his opposition couldn't stop your victory? PDP, Wike and 'go-round' (PDP chairman) just wasted lives for nothing in Rivers state. APC would have gotten some assembly seats but PDP was sure to carry the day. Imagine almost every local and international observer confirming that NO ELECTIONS HELD IN RIVERS STATE. Then the card reader report will also make the job of the tribunal easier.

Akwa Ibom too is another state where they carried out totally unnecessary acts when they were also poised to win.

Apc too carried out some irregularities and violent acts in these states, the malpractice was not one-sided.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by IAmTobore(m): 10:51am On May 13, 2015
Alonga:
Even Apc Governorship candidate in Delta that came out third position without winning his own ward he came out and cry foul on camera that the election was not free and fair,even if this election is done again apc cannot win one LGA in delta.
Tell them o.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Clerverly: 10:54am On May 13, 2015
nkan:

I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A DREAMER IN DEED. I WANT TO ASSURE YOU THAT EVEN IF ELECTION IS CONDUCTED 100 TIMES IN AKWA IBOM STATE WITH GMB AS THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UOU AS THE RETURNING OFFICER/APC CANDIDATE, PDP WILL WIN 100 TIMES.

Okay! Why are they now scared of the Tribunal? Yeye dey smell! At least what the APC are asking for in those states is simply Re-Run elections not to claim victory!
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2015
Jklue007:
Why are they crying foul, was there election in rivers state, at least I was in rivers state on the day of election, it was marred by irregularities. No result sheet, violence, voters intimidation,etc...The only election were both international and local observers called for outright cancellation, so what are they saying, I believe the tribunal would take a good decision on this and cancel the elections by the special grace of God.

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
A state that APC did not win gubers, assembley or even senate seat.
A state that Ameachi brought bad boys to cause problem.
A state even if Lai Mohammed or Oyegun conducts election, PDP will still win grand style.
APC is just a byfrce party in the south, the southerners and the true people don't want the south.
U are nt truly on ground on the happenings in the state, down to the grass root. Ameach is no more loved by the people, that's just the truth and he brought it upon himself.
Didn't GEJ allow APC to function during his tenure, so why not just allow pdp control the few states they have and allow a formidable opposition to put the ruling party on their toes for the growth of the nation. Let's nt let tribalism alter the growth of the federation.
No tribunal can take wike, okowa or crossriver gov elect out.
Or else u are about the wake up the boys from the creek. And put the exploration of oil on standstill.
We should not let greed cause loss of lives and property.
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Herrmes: 10:58am On May 13, 2015
APC can never win in Akwa Ibom, even if the present governor maybe defects to APC, it just can't happen, APC have nothing to offer in AKS, even if they promise change they're wasting their time, you can't change something that is perfect already.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Pavarottii(m): 10:59am On May 13, 2015
size40:
lol.... PDP love shouting unnecessarily. If they actually won elections in those states, why crying? In my state for example, Rivers state, no election took place in ward 12/13 in the just concluded governorship and state house of assembly. yet, inec awarded votes to wike in those wards. Instead of violence, tribunal is d best place to seek justice. so the PDP should understand this.
A state that APC did not win gubers, assembley or even senate seat.
A state that Ameachi brought bad boys to cause problem.
A state even if Lai Mohammed or Oyegun conducts election, PDP will still win grand style.
APC is just a byfrce party in the south, the southerners and the true people don't want the south.
U are nt truly on ground on the happenings in the state, down to the grass root. Ameach is no more loved by the people, that's just the truth and he brought it upon himself.
Didn't GEJ allow APC to function during his tenure, so why not just allow pdp control the few states they have and allow a formidable opposition to put the ruling party on their toes for the growth of the nation. Let's nt let tribalism alter the growth of the federation.
No tribunal can take wike, okowa or crossriver gov elect out.
Or else u are about the wake up the boys from the creek. And put the exploration of oil on standstill.
We should not let greed cause loss of lives and property.
God bless the SS.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by philips70(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Forget Delta....not only does APC not stand a chance there, the gov election went relatively well and I can confirm Okowa won fair and square (was in Delta that week). APC can't challenge Okowa's election. Even Ogboru is wasting his time. Same can't be said for Rivers state where we see videos and reports of killings and other forms of extreme violence.

While I believe PDP would win gov in Rivers considering how Amaechi has been successfully demonised, I can't understand the need for the extremes Wike and PDP took the whole matter.

Why kill so many in an election you're poised to win? Why wipe out a family of a man (Chief Adube) when you know his opposition couldn't stop your victory? PDP, Wike and 'go-round' (PDP chairman) just wasted lives for nothing in Rivers state. APC would have gotten some assembly seats but PDP was sure to carry the day. Imagine almost every local and international observer confirming that NO ELECTIONS HELD IN RIVERS STATE. Then the card reader report will also make the job of the tribunal easier.

Akwa Ibom too is another state where they carried out totally unnecessary acts when they were also poised to win.

I see you must be very familiar with Omoku and the go-round man. I have told whoever cares to listen he will definitely be the sacrificial lamb in all they have done in that state. I foresee the DSS coming after him very soon. He can't escape that. Without exaggeration up to 40 persons were killed in the last 8 months in Omoku alone all in the name of politics and Amaechi is a traitor slogan.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by nkan(m): 11:00am On May 13, 2015
rottennaija:

Do not speak about Akwa Ibom because you were not here. There was no election in Akwa Ibom. After accreditation, tugs with police came and took everything away. They could not have won the election here ad they knew that. If PDP is sure of their victory, they should not be scared of the tribunal. The card reader will bear them witness that they shamelessly rigged the election beyond a doubt

WHO RIGGED? WHO DIDN'T RIG?
GOING BY THE EVIDENCE THAT WARRANTED A RTD GENERAL TO SLEEP IN POLICE CELL FOR 2 DAYS OR MORE THAT RIGGED FOR APC, CAN YOU TELL ME WHO RIGGED AND WHO DIDN'T RIG?
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Nobody: 11:01am On May 13, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy the internet hulk hogans have started making noise as usual. I hope you already bought your AK47? cheesy

The funny thing is that people like you run at the sound of banger but you brag the most online. If the oil stops flowing, do you think its the problem of the north alone? Or GMB alone? What harm did BH do gej? Other than an election loss? What harm will economic crises do GMB other than going home in 2019? Which from all indications is even the date he's set for himself?

Is fuel still being sold @ N87 in your hood? Or you're not feeling the pinch? Let the oil stop, let the Niger Delta go up in flames and let's see who will go unscathed.

Its the same mistake thinking that BH was the problem of the north forgetting that not only did plenty southern soldiers die there, the country also wasted huge financial resources that could have been used to tar that bad road in your village.
boy, when militancy started during Yaradua regime, hope you recall what happend to the Nigeria economy and the price of crude oil in the intl mkt
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Nobody: 11:01am On May 13, 2015
but they cant na...militants waiting for the olodo's who think they want to control the core oil producing states.... angry
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by fineguy11(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
We no go gree for them, we go only take back our presidency come 2019 from this bunch of evil pple! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
its obvious u're not a yoruba boy...why are u hidding under the name of a tribe u claim to be cowards??u need brain re-alignment
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by oluwatomisin93(m): 11:05am On May 13, 2015
Why are the PDP now afraid of Tribunal?? The same party
on three election had Rigged Buhari our, and advised him
to proceed to the Tribunal and he heeded! What's the fear
now for the same process??
sorry to quote u like this bros. I am a very good supporter of buhari but the fact is buhari was never rigged out in the past three elections. even In the north if u look at the scores and u analyse it well, buhari don't really have a say then but with the coming of the south west and the north wit some part of the north central, that is where buhari had it all. so goodluck to the people general. said baba.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by philips70(m): 11:06am On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
boy, when militancy started during Yaradua regime, hope you recall what happend to the Nigeria economy and the price of crude oil in the intl mkt

The nation have witnessed too many terror of recent for any serious government to tolerate any form of militancy now. Let me tell you, any mistake will be matched with a more brutal force. It is the people in this area that will suffer because the government will be very decisive about it. As it stands the government is looking into diversifying the economy and don't forget most crude production now is happening very far from the continental shelf. I bet you the government will be very ready for anybody.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by nkan(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Clerverly:

Okay! Why are they now scared of the Tribunal? Yeye dey smell! At least what the APC are asking for in those states is simply Re-Run elections not to claim victory!

CAN THEY EVEN CLAIM VICTORY? WHO DASH MONKEY BANNANA?
IF INEC HAS THE RESOURCES TO CONDUCT ELECTION IN AKWA IBOM STATE 100 TIMES LET THEM GO AHEAD, THIS TIME ITS GOING TO BE 1MIILION VOTES FOR PDP AGAINST 2,000 FOR APC AND SUBSEQUENT DETORIATION IN GEOMETRICAL PROGRESSION.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by temitemi1(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2015
Omo odua tokan tokan ni mi grin grin grin
fineguy11:
its obvious u're not a yoruba boy...why are u hidding under the name of a tribe u claim to be cowards??u need brain re-alignment
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by deletrue: 11:11am On May 13, 2015
When Buhari told Nigerians that he will not allow people from other parties especially the pdp to jump into his party apc, I was just laughing because I know where Buhari came from. I also the religion he belongs. Accorrding to him, the action is to allow for real and sincere democratic competition. Besides, if they do, nothing will be given to them.
Who does not know Buhari and apc, must either be visitors from a very far regions or the individual or group of people were serving very long jail terms such that they were not accessable to news papers or television, therefore was completely out of what was happening in Nigeria. I have told many people that we are yet to see unblievable things. Buhari is an extremist, a Fulani man. Just leave this man for the first term, you will see his gradual killing of this democracy GEJ and others have endured and make huge sacrifies for . Buhari and his members will technically and systematically destroy it by using the tribunal to take over all other parties subsquently change this country to Islam. The Fulani people are the only recognisec lovers of themselves, and they will never allow any other people to control them. Rubbish country.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by deletrue: 11:12am On May 13, 2015
When Buhari told Nigerians that he will not allow people from other parties especially the pdp to jump into his party apc, I was just laughing because I know where Buhari came from. I also the religion he belongs. Accorrding to him, the action is to allow for real and sincere democratic competition. Besides, if they do, nothing will be given to them.
Who does not know Buhari and apc, must either be visitors from a very far regions or the individual or group of people were serving very long jail terms such that they were not accessable to news papers or television, therefore was completely out of what was happening in Nigeria. I have told many people that we are yet to see unblievable things. Buhari is an extremist, a Fulani man. Just leave this man for the first term, you will see his gradual killing of this democracy GEJ and others have endured and make huge sacrifies for . Buhari and his members will technically and systematically destroy it by using the tribunal to take over all other parties subsquently change this country to Islam. The Fulani people are the only recognisec lovers of themselves, and they will never allow any other people to control them. Rubbish country and tufiakwa.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by supaduma: 11:15am On May 13, 2015
PDP will eventually win any Re-run in Rivers State. Though they may not have the compliment of the Federal ''force'', Wike still has huge grassroot support because Rivers people consider Amechi as a traitor and would therefore not give their mandate to APC in a fair contest.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by authority2006(m): 11:17am On May 13, 2015
deletrue:
Who does not know Buhari and apc, must either be visitors from a very far regions or the individual or group of people were serving very long jail terms such that they were not accessable to news papers or television, therefore was completely out of what was happening in Nigeria. I have told many people that we are yet to see unblievable things. Buhari is an extremist, a Fulani man. Just leave this man for the first term, you will see his gradual killing of this democracy GEJ and others have endured and make huge sacrifies for . Buhari and his members will technically and systematically destroy it by using the tribunal to take over all other parties subsquently change this country to Islam. The Fulani people are the only recognisec lovers of themselves, and they will never allow any other people to control them. Rubbish country and tufiakwa.
Really? GEJ made sacrifice for this democracy? The man was beaten flatly despite huge and massive rigging from the SS and SE. He should have held on to power now, and see how it will end for him.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by theV0ice: 11:19am On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

And your part of Nigeria was exempted from it and immune from the consequences right? cheesy

Have you ever heard of cutting your nose to spite your face? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by bashydemy(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
We no go gree for them, we go only take back our presidency come 2019 from this bunch of evil pple! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
You will take your presidency back is it your birth right or na inheritance? Abeg when will you get sense?

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by georgylee: 11:22am On May 13, 2015
Did PDP win or rig in those States..........?
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by melorious4(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2015
Herrmes:
APC can never win in Akwa Ibom, even if the present governor maybe defects to APC, it just can't happen, APC have nothing to offer in AKS, even if they promise change they're wasting their time, you can't change something that is perfect already.

U said APC can not win in Akwaibom state. Pls, kindly tell me d party that won Uyo constituency even when GEJ was president and Godswill Akpabio was a governor respectively in 2011?
i know akwaibom can never coduct any free and fair election cos i remenber when i was serving in Etinan LG. we were forced to rig d election in favored of GEJ & Akpabio.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Orikinla(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2015

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by theV0ice: 11:40am On May 13, 2015
philips70:

I see you must be very familiar with Omoku and the go-round man. I have told whoever cares to listen he will definitely be the sacrificial lamb in all they have done in that state. I foresee the DSS coming after him very soon. He can't escape that. Without exaggeration up to 40 persons were killed in the last 8 months in Omoku alone all in the name of politics and Amaechi is a traitor slogan.

Go-round over did it.....the criminals were even going round onelga with their guns in keke napep openly on election day....

They were that brazen
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by philips70(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2015
theV0ice:

Go-round over did it.....the criminals were even going round onelga with their guns in keke napep openly on election day....

They were that brazen

Waiting to see how he can escape this. Am very sure even Wike will deny him when the trouble starts. This is someone who escaped death even in the hands of these criminals some time ago.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by salvation123: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC can never win in any SS state, if Buhari trie to manipulate them in, then we should be prepared for Nigeria to export water instead of oil

we don't need your oil to survive.. after all what is in lake chad basin is enough to serve the country for over 200yrs ... let the so called ss keep deceiving your self

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by nathawoniyi(m): 12:00pm On May 13, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
APC can never win in any SS state, if Buhari trie to manipulate them in, then we should be prepared for Nigeria to export water instead of oil
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Hilaskee(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2015
PDP should go to tribunal if they are dissatisfied with any part of the elections and allow others who wish to do so to do without unnecessary complaints. This is democracy!

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by deletrue: 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
authority2006:
Really? GEJ made sacrifice for this democracy? The man was beaten flatly despite huge and massive rigging from the SS and SE. He should have held on to power now, and see how it will end for him.
You are sounding damn too elementaty but tell us how come that Kano has not even a single void vote considering the fact that they are very many in population?.
Oko Kano people na Saints abi?

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Jessewizy(m): 12:28pm On May 13, 2015
Jklue007:
Why are they crying foul, was there election in rivers state, at least I was in rivers state on the day of election, it was marred by irregularities. No result sheet, violence, voters intimidation,etc...The only election were both international and local observers called for outright cancellation, so what are they saying, I believe the tribunal would take a good decision on this and cancel the elections by the special grace of God.

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!
You are talking bullshit!
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Jessewizy(m): 12:30pm On May 13, 2015
deletrue:
You are sounding damn too elementaty but tell us how come that Kano has not even a single void vote considering the fact that they are very many in population?.
Oko Kano people na Saints abi?
Don't mind the brain-dead hippo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Support Organisation Headquarters Deserted Four Months After Inauguration / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Oyo Governor, Seyi Makinde - Photos / Bayelsa/kogi Guber: Jonathan Speaks On Sad Incidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.