Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges (17331 Views)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Supreme Court Gives Reasons For Affirming Akwa Ibom, Delta, Oyo, Yobe Elections / We Thought Buhari Would Pick Saints, Says Delta PDP Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 13, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy the internet hulk hogans have started making noise as usual. I hope you already bought your AK47? cheesy

The funny thing is that people like you run at the sound of banger but you brag the most online. If the oil stops flowing, do you think its the problem of the north alone? Or GMB alone? What harm did BH do gej? Other than an election loss? What harm will economic crises do GMB other than going home in 2019? Which from all indications is even the date he's set for himself?

Is fuel still being sold @ N87 in your hood? Or you're not feeling the pinch? Let the oil stop, let the Niger Delta go up in flames and let's see who will go unscathed.

Its the same mistake thinking that BH was the problem of the north forgetting that not only did plenty southern soldiers die there, the country also wasted huge financial resources that could have been used to tar that bad road in your village.
Spot on. 1 million likes for you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by kingpin911: 12:42pm On May 13, 2015
let PDP go to hell we don't need deceivers anymore in AKWA ibom, we re tied of having so much but roasting in d street looking for what to eat while our leaders continue using our money to punish us. Change we need and change we will get in akwa ibom.Bleep pdp

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 13, 2015
itsoscar:
Pdp rigged the election in Delta state it was so clear.....why are they scared of tribunal, pdp wants to use our money in the south south to fund their party. Okowa rigged the election in delta state as such he should face the music.
Lol. I laugh you. are u sure u have been in Delta before? even ogboru had no chance against okowa let alone otega. in Delta state APC can't win a local government.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2015
Even buhari knows he cannot mess with the status quo. I know they plan to scrap the NDC, also they plan to estabilsh a war displacement commision for north east. Buhari does not want to deal with the millitants. These are just ramblings APC will now see what stepping on the wealth source of the nation truly is. More hard times ppl.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by hamzyluv(m): 12:59pm On May 13, 2015
PassingShot:

God bless you immensely for this comments; it has always been my position.

Why PDP chooses to rig even in an election it's poised to win is what I don't understand. How can they be so senseless in rigging that up to 90% voters turnout was recorded while recording about 85% of the votes for Wike. It was so unnecessary to go that line.

I never expected APC to win Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom but not to lose those elections scandalously to the extent that Dakuku was said to have scored that ridiculous votes in Rivers.

All PDP needed to do was to ensure that APC was unable to rig and they would have easily won those elections. Resorting to rigging only arms APC to go to tribunal because they can surely convince the tribunal of the massive rigging of PDP.

Lastly, PDP should stop blackmailing APC and Nigerians with GEJ's conceding of his loss. If they have good evidence they were rigged in any states, they should do the honorable thing by proceeding to tribunals. It is what the tribunals are established for. They need to grow up and stop threatening APC or Nigeria as a whole.
may God bless u.. at least Lagos PDP is now challenging the last guber election in the state .. so no noise

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
We no go gree for them, we go only take back our presidency come 2019 from this bunch of evil pple! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
By d time gej corruption is exposed u pple ll even be afraid 2 contest an election. So after destroying everything 4 16 solid years u want this ur mad party 2 come back. Ur head need serious examination man.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:10pm On May 13, 2015
PassingShot:

God bless you immensely for this comments; it has always been my position.

Why PDP chooses to rig even in an election it's poised to win is what I don't understand. How can they be so senseless in rigging that up to 90% voters turnout was recorded while recording about 85% of the votes for Wike. It was so unnecessary to go that line.

I never expected APC to win Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom but not to lose those elections scandalously to the extent that Dakuku was said to have scored that ridiculous votes in Rivers.

All PDP needed to do was to ensure that APC was unable to rig and they would have easily won those elections. Resorting to rigging only arms APC to go to tribunal because they can surely convince the tribunal of the massive rigging of PDP.

Lastly, PDP should stop blackmailing APC and Nigerians with GEJ's conceding of his loss. If they have good evidence they were rigged in any states, they should do the honorable thing by proceeding to tribunals. It is what the tribunals are established for. They need to grow up and stop threatening APC or Nigeria as a whole.
This has clearly confirmed d cluelessness, imbecility & dumbness of Pdp. No wonder they have nihility 2 show 4 their calamitous 16 years of cluelessness in power.

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by PassingShot(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2015
hamzyluv:
may God bless u.. at least Lagos PDP is now challenging the last guber election in the state .. so no noise
Olufemiolaolu:
This has clearly confirmed d cluelessness, imbecility & dumbness of Pdp. No wonder they have nihility 2 show 4 their calamitous 16 years of cluelessness in power.
The issue with PDP is that they are so used to rigging (not that other parties don't rig but PDP is the kingpin of rigging) since the days of voting without PVC and card reader such that adjusting to life of the new technology is a huge problem for them forgetting that it is easier now than ever to prove cases of rigging at the tribunals.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by coldFLARES1(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=Pavarotti
No tribunal can take wike, okowa or crossriver gov elect out.
Or else u are about the wake up the boys from the creek. And put the exploration of oil on standstill.
We should not let greed cause loss of lives and property.
God bless Nigeria.[/quote] When people make statements laced with subtle threats all to justify a barefaced robbery, it makes me sad! Are you implying that candidates who felt they were robbed of a fair and credible contest cannot pursue the legitimate course of seeking redress, if they estimate that they have a good case? Why dont you make a case for a better strengthened institutions than asking for a brazen fraud to stand? Please be advised that those militants na militants for their pockets. We still await action on their threats should Jonathan lose. Always making it APC vs PDP as if na APC say make una rig without the fear of God and the law.
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by tempest69: 3:27pm On May 13, 2015
temitemi1:
We no go gree for them, we go only take back our presidency come 2019 from this bunch of evil pple! GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
you and who?
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by daveyjay(m): 3:35pm On May 13, 2015
tempest69:
you and who?
GEJ remains my hero too, as for fayose, I no know oh
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by tempest69: 3:42pm On May 13, 2015
daveyjay:

GEJ remains my hero too, as for fayose, I no know oh
hahahahaha FAYOSE your lol tongue model?

1 Like

Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by daveyjay(m): 3:49pm On May 13, 2015
tempest69:
hahahahaha FAYOSE your lol tongue model?
Na u talk am oh
Re: Apc Plotting To Take Over Rivers, A-ibom, Delta...pdp Alleges by Micmon: 4:23pm On May 13, 2015
If tribunal is suppose †✆ be realistic, Kano and Katsina votes shud be reviewed. For Akwa Ibom case, Umana shud think of something better †✆ do with his money than vieing †✆ the Governors position because he's not accepted by Akwa Ibomite. He's been in the corridors of power for more than 20yrs and none of his impact was felt, not in his village nor Inlaws place. Selfish Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are You Expecting Any Surprises At The Supreme Court Today? / 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG / Court Stops EFCC From Declaring Maina Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.