Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,429 members, 7,822,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

"Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG (2573 Views)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Why I Fired Police IG, Suleiman Abba – Jonathan / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by akinnaija(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2005
Fellow Nigeria people,
Can we just pray for the nigerian police, this body is nothing but a lying piece.
Can you imagine the IG claiming that Mobitel boss mistakenly fell off from his office window, not a one storey building or a two storey building but a multiple storey building.

This is challenging, do this police people ever know when to stop lying , they just allow themselves to be used to tell lies at all times and I wonder why the people ever believe them despite the repeated reputation of unrepentant lying, even against soldiers they told lies. I will never marry an offspring of police because I think it is in their blood. This must be a political issue.

Who has the mobitel boss offended and I think it is a matter of money talks? Certainly there is judgement day coming!
IG, I must tell you Tafa too never knew his waterloo will come someday...carry on yours is on the way!
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by WesleyanA(f): 1:17am On Oct 15, 2005
hehe grin .. the nigerian "Defenestration of Prague" .
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by Jakumo(m): 7:38am On Oct 15, 2005
As a footnote to the Mobitel story, an autopsy carried out on the corpse of the late Mobitel boss established that he had been suffering from a bullet hole in the head at the time he "leaped" from the window when the police stormed his office.
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by Seun(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2005
I think what happened is that one of the police officers accompanying the receiver-manager shot him by mistake they are all now trying to cover up their mistakes. I don't think they matched into that company premises with the intention of killing the CEO, but this their cover-up will only lead to very harsh penalties when they are finally convicted. It's tragic.
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by Sonoyom(m): 10:45pm On Jan 20, 2019
Lies are deception are trademark of this Administration
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by Omoluabi16(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
Sonoyom:
Lies are deception are trademark of this Administration
you realise this was 14 years ago? I think pinheiro was his name.

1 Like

Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by Marotzke(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2019
Omoluabi16:
you realise this was 14 years ago? I think pinheiro was his name.
And he is now a Senior Advocate.
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by bastardson: 11:03am On Apr 16, 2021
Who killed Mobitel Boss?
Re: "Mobitel Boss "Accidental Fell Off" From Window" - Police IG by seunmsg(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2021
bastardson:
Who killed Mobitel Boss?

Only Kemi Pinhero and the police officers that accompanied her that terrible day can answer the question.

(1) (Reply)

The Western Niger of Nigeria demand change goes on strike(Ijaw are from odua) / S D P, N R C, The Igbo Question And The "make Belief" Called Ibb / Nigeria As Largest Importer Of Thai Rice ($700 Million/year)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.