Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) (29679 Views)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Okocha, AY, Osita Iheme In Turkey Before Coup (pics) / Osita Iheme At Pastor Bushiri's Birthday In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by onojaduru: 8:13am On May 13, 2015
When you are a celeb,the sky is your limit.It becomes easier to meet top class politicians.

Recently was Nollywood bad boy Jim Iyke rolling with Governor Godswill Akpabio of Akwa Ibom.Now is Osita him rolling with Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo state.

Source: http://.com/2015/05/nollywood-actor-osita-iheme-spotted.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:30am On May 13, 2015
No words!!!
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by okooloyun1(m): 8:32am On May 13, 2015
Baba kekere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 13, 2015
God make me a STAR...The brightest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 8:42am On May 13, 2015
I heard he is set to marry a Ghanaian lady.
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On May 13, 2015
dovelike:
I heard he is set to marry a Ghanaian lady.
are you the lady? You look lik a ghanaian?

6 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 9:36am On May 13, 2015
Osahon7:
are you the lady? You look lik a ghanaian?
Lol. Am not, am definitely not a ghanaian.

6 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by pretydiva(f): 10:08am On May 13, 2015
C d height difference..osita receive ur height in jesus name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Yustash001(m): 10:16am On May 13, 2015
Rochas' belle dey make me laugh....

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by saxwizard(m): 11:45am On May 13, 2015
okk
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Whizpeter(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2015
This Guy cant even be as tall as the 'PawPaw' he is bearing... angry sad
His Achievements are obviously Taller than him grin grin grin
Every Spirit of Dwarfism Out by fire... cheesy cheesy

Swaqwiz:
Lol....Meanwhile Would You Like To Make N5,000 - N10,000 Daily With Your Mobile Phone Or Computer Doing Some Simple Task? CLICK MY PROFILE OR SIGNATURE FOR THE F'REE REPORT!

SCAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry lipsrsealed

Try Harder Next Time... cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by GJames(m): 11:46am On May 13, 2015
No comment.
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by naijainfogalery: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
Okorocha be like receive your prize boy keep it up
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by generaluthman: 11:46am On May 13, 2015
Wetin make I cum do?
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Kelvin3028(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
I won't refer to this guy as a celeb to me coz I rate him as a celeb among kids... Who watches those silly movies he made back den dis days?

Do you know that all this things you write on facebook and get 100s of comments, you can actually write them somewhere else and get paid in dollars every month for all the comments and views you get?
Try http://www.wikinut.com/in/ujkhfg/ today...
Register to become an royalty earning author for everything you publish there... Registration is free and simple
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Mogidi: 11:47am On May 13, 2015
There's nothing Okorocha won't do for publicity.
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Eyop: 11:47am On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:

Amen cheesy cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by hotgunz(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
So wat s the big deal bout dat?
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by abdulskulboy(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
Rochas don drink dogo yaro
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by bbdd: 11:47am On May 13, 2015
What the use of that thing he tied around his neck though
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by onosprince(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2015
h
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 13, 2015
the card is almost as tall as the recipient...lol
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by ucheokpara100(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2015
what are they all even going to do with these people cant they just sit down and think sometin better for their selves and the society in general?
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by proxitaly: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
i just don't know what the op expect me to comment cry cry cry
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by Nobody: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
nigerians are very wicked

we no fit contribute height give dis guy?

or we sell for am N5000 per litre

na waooo

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by 3pleo: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
How r take stop fuel scarcity grin

Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by redcliff: 11:48am On May 13, 2015
pretydiva:

Im sure u r not even tall at all too
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by goshen26: 11:49am On May 13, 2015
Was pawpaw kneeling down ni, d difference is too much
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by onosprince(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
Re: Osita Iheme Spotted With Gov Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State(pic) by xdunamis(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2015
What a...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports / Yemi Alade's Outfit To Bet Award 2016 / BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.