Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) (29678 Views)

TY Bello Celebrates Her 40th Birthday. Stuns On The Cover Of ThisDay Style / The Future Awards Africa 2017 Nominees Cover ThisDay Style Magazine (Photo) / Dija, Rahama Sadau & Salma Phillips Cover Thisday Style Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by benjackugo: 8:26pm On Oct 24, 2021
BBNaija's Angel Smith Excited At Being On The Cover Of Thisday Style Magazine (Photos)

...I thought I wouldn’t amount to anything" - Angel

Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Angel Smith took to her Instagram handle to express her excitement at appearing on the cover of Thisday Style Magazine, IgbereTV reports.

The Big Brother Naija season 6 finalists: Whitemoney, Pere, Angel, Cross, Liquorose and Emmanuel appeared on Thisday Style Magazine.

Sharing a photo of herself, Angel wrote;

"If you had told me earlier this year that I would be on the cover of a magazine, I would have laughed and rolled my eyes because I thought I wouldn’t amount to anything.

I’m overwhelmed and I am grateful. Overwhelmed because I never thought anything this amazing would happen to me and grateful for all the experiences that led me up to this point; I now know what it feels like to be proud of yourself. It was amazing working with the @thisdaystyle team for this front page magazine cover. If you want to read my interview, please buy today’s copy of @thisdaystyle. I am indeed beyond grateful that this opportunity was granted to me, I can only ever go up from here. Real hot girl sh*t, as per usual."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVaj8haIsVS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by uchetom(f): 8:32pm On Oct 24, 2021
Angel will never seize to amaze sombori lipsrsealed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by sammybest889(m): 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2021
bros this one no b hate or jealous comments ooo

am just asking were is d place 4 upright, decent,Worthy (make I switch enter pidgin)
people wey der head correct eh eh
abeg were der place der 4 dis generation

is like decency no de pay 4 dis current generation (make all of us mad...so DAT we 2 go fit feel among)

CUs I no de understand again

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2021
As a layman, who being on the front cover of a magazine helps?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2021
Her legs for me wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:48pm On Oct 24, 2021
Do people still buy Magazines?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by slawormiir: 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Like for ultimate search
Share for Big brother

9 Likes 17 Shares

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by janedonez(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Those slacked two slabs on Angels chest though!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by salbis(m): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oh God, not again!
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Even at the condition of the country, this shitty program won't be allowed to get off d media
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Galogaloo(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wow so cute
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Seen
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Firooa: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Like I care
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by SURElee(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=107031171]Do people still buy Magazines?[/quote

This is always an insert in the Sunday Thisday newspaper, except they have changed it o!
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by money121(m): 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by BIGPREEK: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Rubbish
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Firhasa: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
Useless piece of news

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Geestarry(f): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
While you're here, if you have been thinking of what to do to earn money online, (not all these aimless ventures that don't require any work). I mean, you are willing and ready to work, then you can learn how to make money through Digital/Affiliate Marketing using your phone. Schedule a FREE personal question/answer session with one of our Top Experts for free here: www.myfinanceplug.com/chat
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Angel is hot but BBNAIJA is Haram
Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by PAWG(m): 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
I love Liquorose but I'm not a groupie cool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
Like for ultimate search
Share for Big brother

There is no award for likes and shares.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Season 6 Finalists On The Cover Of ThisDay Style Magazine (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Make Dem rest na!¡!!

BBN this, BBN that.

Nonsense!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nina Ivy Looking So Gorgeous In Corporate Outfit / Nigerian Entertainers: Stoking The Flame Of Immorality / Ali Baba, Basketmouth And Okey Bakkassi 8 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.