Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

See What Mr. Ben Murray Bruce Said To Government Officials - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Mr. Ben Murray Bruce Said To Government Officials (513 Views)

Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / See What Ben Bruce Said Today About Disaster That Is About Hitting Nigeria(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Mr. Ben Murray Bruce Said To Government Officials by laoshog: 8:20am On May 13, 2015
As far as I’m concerned, until all state workers are paid their salary, no governor, no commissioner, no special adviser should collect salary or allowance.
“It’s unacceptable for a governor who inherited a surplus from his predecessor to leave debt for the incoming governor and still want pension for life.”
“I’m not going to the senate to make money. I have much more than I need. I’m going there to serve God by fighting for the good of Nigerians
" -

Murray-Bruce stated.

May the Almighty Father help you

2 Likes

Re: See What Mr. Ben Murray Bruce Said To Government Officials by jbl007(m): 8:25am On May 13, 2015
Ben...ur life go beta o #amen amen amen
Re: See What Mr. Ben Murray Bruce Said To Government Officials by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2015
As much as I'm tempted to shout hola, the change has come, I still have one side of my mind reminding me of Ben Bruce' NTA refurbishing scam.

I'm just judging by your past, I know God knows your intention and He would judge you by it.

Wish you Good Luck cos you are going to need it.

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Position Should Be Open To All Reps- Onyeweife HOR Elect Says / Oil In Nigeria: Five Questions For The New Government. / Can This Happen This Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.