Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62162 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by loomer: 6:28pm On May 14, 2015
millionboi:
God bless u.....let pessmist be dia askin hw posibl?nd fools lik Akiolu be talkin 2ibos anyhow

Bless u too

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tonardo(m): 6:29pm On May 14, 2015
I always listen to them..
Download the app on play store..
Or listen on tunein radio. .
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by ojezee(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2015
This guy kinda sound like shekau
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 6:42pm On May 14, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Who dash italian mom. Your mom is edo woman with pussziy-filled with italian semen and your father is a lazy edo drunk whose wife feeds him from the ashana proceeds. I thought we've agreed on this before?

You do know You are talking to a bonafide, worthless COWARD that only have the balls to run his mouth online just like a typical yoruba. I even dared the ediot to tell me a place to meet him face to face so he can say everything he says on here to my f2king face and the little biatch ran his mouth, screaming nonsense without even providing any place like the silly little puzzy biatch he is. Nigg@ you speaking to a worthless coward ediot with Zero balls. A puzzy nigg@. Even a pussycat has more balls than that coward loser. I bet over a million dollars that nigg@ has yoruba blood running through his diseased vein. I bet you. He's your ultimate definition of your internet thug. Seriously why waste your time on a bonafide, this not even a guess but already KNOWN COWARD. Really why acknowledge a ball less nigg@ that even women have more balls than?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Crispels(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2015
barcanista:
This is looking serious grin

Why are u so celebral on nairaland,bro??
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 6:47pm On May 14, 2015
What is the local dial of this radio channel. Is it only available on the internet?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:
What is the local dial of this radio channel. Is it only available on the internet?

The OP said the channel
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by mulattoclaro(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Who dash italian mom. Your mom is edo woman with pussziy-filled with italian semen and your father is a lazy edo drunk whose wife feeds him from the ashana proceeds. I thought we've agreed on this before?
Hahaha. You can no longer face me then you resorted to insulting my mom. Well im not surprised. It's the disease that has affected the igbos as a result of being losers that's what is affecting you.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 6:53pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

A strange radio station operating from an unknown location has hit the airwaves in Rivers State with the name ‘Radio Biafra’, on 87.9/88.0Fm Channel and on 97.6Fm on other Biafra provinces

Director, Radio Biafra

The location of the radio station as well as its mode of operation is yet to be ascertained.

The Radio Biafra has only one familiar voice, who calls himself ‘Director’. The Director who has the name Nnamdi Kalu, who hails from Ibeku in Umuahia, Aba province of Biafraland. He frequently refers to the listeners as the Indigenous People of Biafra.

The Director, in one of his broadcasts, took a swipe at both the incumbent President and the President-elect for their recent activities.
He consistently makes comments pitching the North and the West against the Niger-Delta, stressing people of the Niger-Delta were being “enslaved in Nigeria” which he refers to as a “zoo”.
The Director, who never fails to mention about the wickedness of black people from africa, stating that their hearts and souls are wicked and full of bad things, he cites examples of what happens in black african countries, historically to always buttress his point. In the same vein, his broadcasts are mostly anti-western.

Taking a cue from the recent comments credited to the Oba of Lagos, HRM Rilwan Akinolu on the Igbo community in Lagos in the run-off to the Governorship election, the anonymous voice on Radio Biafra said words like ‘non-indigene’ should not be used in a country that claims it is united.

“See ordinary Oba Akinolu calling you people non-indigene in your own country. If you are travelling from Lagos through the Lagos-Ibadan express way, you will see black pipelines. They are all oil pipelines. The oil is coming from Biafra land to Yoruba land, yet they call you non-indigenes.

“When it comes to the issue of oil, we are one Nigeria but when it is time for the igbos to vote and look after their families, they turn to non-indigenes”.

The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Surpring enough, the Director calls Jonathan Imbecilic and weak-hearted and always say he lacks the acumen to lead anyone.

“Jonathan has approved Enugu free trade zone on the pages of newspaper and you believe them. The same set of people told you the 2nd Niger bridge will be built but it was only on the Yoruba zoo newspapers”.

Sources-:
http://ginjaland.com/article/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger--delta
http://dailypost.ng/2015/05/13/radio-biafra-hits-airwaves-in-niger-delta/

Was wondering do they have a channel in USA? If so, is it national or does it go state by state like in Nigeria?The internet stream is not working for me for some reason.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 6:54pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

The OP said the channel

Cool, thanks
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 6:55pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Cool, thanks

You're welcome
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Greatfes17: 6:58pm On May 14, 2015
coputa:
Anioma.Etche and Ikwere are not igbo,dare and call them igbo and wait for the acidic rebuttal,why not mention igbos in Benue state and other states,why only Delta and Rivers state alone.Call Amaechi and Nyesom wike,igbo,they will slap the Biafra spirit out of you.One cretin said,Amaechi is an igbo name.There is great awareness in the country now,nobody can be deceived any longer.
Speaking Igbo on rally, Amaechi once challenged Jonathan to speak Igbo if he claims to be Igbo. Or did I just woke up from dream?

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by arinze151: 7:05pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Please delay it till after buhari enter, u go hear wain.
you are joking if buhari mess up we will burn the zoo down

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by olusolaj(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2015
IyaIode:

Slept peacefully all through the massacre knowing fully that Ojukwu will flee. I don't wish to see another waste of lives.

pls iyalode abi iyaile, why you dont want to let them go?
people you hate?
people that have nothing to contribute to your nation?

it now pain you when they want to leave

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 7:33pm On May 14, 2015
Radio Biafra is on

RadioBiafra.co
ipob.org

South East 97.6 fm
South South 88.0 fm

It's on.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 7:35pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

Was wondering do they have a channel in USA? If so, is it national or does it go state by state like in Nigeria?The internet stream is not working for me for some reason.

What mobile platform are you using?
It has apps for all mobile platforms

RadioBiafra.co
You will download the app
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Lordave: 7:36pm On May 14, 2015
Dollar101:

Do u hv sense at all, does it ever occur to u that both of em may hv fought together? Silly dude, coming from nowhr to jump whr u don't belong
just asked a question, no push me to engage you o
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 7:38pm On May 14, 2015
This man is always making sense.

Black people are wicked, very wicked to one another.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by lyntiffany(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2015
fineguy11:
bunch of coward....im less concerned abt biafra,,as long as u dont come near akwa ibom,,or else wat happened in 1967 wld repeat it self...tribe of hate....
your tribe is what? don't start it here that I share blood with you guys will not stop me from reducing you to nothing if you bring it on. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 7:50pm On May 14, 2015
Yes to the Ikwerre man, "Igbo man with two lock up shops is your problem, while the North is milking you dry, Dangote is building $10 Billion refinery and N500B pipeline to help suck your oil more, and yet Igbo man is your problem, don't you see how Igbo man is dominating when he is selling his wares at his shop, but T.Y Danjuma is sucking oil and earning in Millions of Dollars everyday." - Nnamdi Kalu

Lol, haha, oh boi

7 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

What mobile platform are you using?
It has apps for all mobile platforms

RadioBiafra.co
You will download the app

Got my answer. Thank you
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 7:59pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:
Radio Biafra is on

RadioBiafra.co
ipob.org

South East 97.6 fm
South South 88.0 fm

It's on.

You cannot get it in the Agbarho/Ughelli axis. 88.10 Joko FM is the station coming up.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by OneNaira6: 8:04pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:

You cannot get it in the Agbarho/Ughelli axis. 88.10 Joko FM is the station coming up.

It's on play store. Just download it on your phone. It even have past recording saved.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2015
lyntiffany:
your tribe is what? don't start it here that I share blood with you guys will not stop me from reducing you to nothing if you bring it on. undecided
i was ready to reply u but discovered u;re a female frm my state...dont worry dear,,i;ll protect u frm those unemployed mofos screeming biafra on nairaland...i stay@an army barracks,,i;ll give u free shooting lessons if u;re ready to fight....on the nigerian side of course... wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 8:06pm On May 14, 2015
OneNaira6:

It's on play store. Just download it on your phone. It even have past recording saved.

Okay
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by fineguy11(m): 8:09pm On May 14, 2015
millionboi:
u tink lik a nicopul....Notin is imposibl,is either it hapn 4u 2see or if ova ur dead body then u cn go nd die.....because biafra has com 2stay
humm very insightful,,,im currently starved of action@the barracks now,,pls i urge u guys,..blow up something,,anything,,u;ll then knw what the nigerian army is all about...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 8:10pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:

In the next few months, the coverage will reach to Delta - Warri, Ughelli and Sapele axis.
It takes huge funding to setup the relay stations, so it is being done one after another.

Lagos is before December - The heart of darkness, lol

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by atlwireles: 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
BiafranPrince:

In the next few months, the coverage will reach to Delta - Warri, Ughelli and Sapele axis.
It takes huge funding to setup the relay stations, so it is being done one after another.

Lagos is before December - The heart of darkness, lol

Thanks, do you have a fundraising portal? Please keep spreading the word, knowledge is power.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
atlwireles:

Thanks, do you have a fundraising portal? Please keep spreading the word, knowledge is power.

Check out http://radiobiafra.co for the donation options.

If you listen, u can hear him call out the inquiry number, then call in and tell them how u can help out, but then, they don't accept money from people living in Nigeria, almost everything is funded by Biafrans in Diaspora, everything, i mean everything.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by DelticStephEn(f): 8:18pm On May 14, 2015
Shubbylee:

Having Determination is one thing, having the right tools, methods and resources to carry out ur agenda is another thing, no matter how determined KOWA party is, they can't defeat APC in an election cos determination alone is useless!! Again not all igbos want a Biafra, 65% of Igbos are not in support of Biafra so stop wasting ur time and lives. I have unlimited Data, don't be bothered about what I use my MB for Sir, bye!
hahahaha. .this Yoruba boy.
u funny shaa .
if u know that 65% of Igbo don't want Biafra then why are u Ranting all over nairaland trying to discourage them & convince them to forget Biafra with all that your Rubbish excuses?
& who told you they are not more prepared than they were b4?
don't they know their history.
pls go & make good use of your MB & tym & stop Ranting all over the place

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
All hail Biafra. Nigeria is doomed.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Shubbylee(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2015
DelticStephEn:

hahahaha. .this Yoruba boy.
u funny shaa .
if u know that 65% of Igbo don't want Biafra then why are u Ranting all over nairaland trying to discourage them & convince them to forget Biafra with all that your Rubbish excuses?
& who told you they are not more prepared than they were b4?
don't they know their history.
pls go & make good use of your MB & tym & stop Ranting all over the place

U think Runtown, flavour, phyno, and other hardworking igbo boys in lagos and other parts of Naija would leave their Shops, careers and properties and go and form one country where nothing is certain, i hear u!! Oya take cement and Pako and go and start ur Biafra sharp sharp na so we can hear word lool!! Hopeless jokers!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

DSP Sagir Usman Shugaba: A Cute Nigeria Police Officer (Photos) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US / Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.