Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta (62141 Views)

Breaking: Radio Biafra Hits LAGOS Airwaves / Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Lagos State - 89.1FM / “radio Biafra” Reportedly Hits Airwaves In Rivers State – Who Is Behind This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 11:56am On May 17, 2015
Sincere4u:

You had misquoted, Nobeldandy. It wasn't sincere4u that made the statement you were condemning but a lad called "Coputa". It was same nerd i had tried correcting his erroneous views.
Please look for his original statement of greed and correct the quote.Don't associate me with such rubbish statement cos it didn't come from me.

For calling my statement foolish... Just deal with it, I owe you no apology
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by millionaireman: 12:56pm On May 17, 2015
But nationhood is not by force anywhere in the civilized world; why then do some Nigerians believe that it is wise to stand against any part of Nigeria - example the former eastern region - wanting to pull out of Nigeria?
Something like this is resolved by a simple referendum in the pull-away region. If the majority in the area vote yes, who are you to tell them that they can't pull out?

If you tell them that they cannot pull out after a yes referendum, that means you are fronting to colonize the pull-away areas.

But the white colonial masters with all their armaments could not continue with colonization. So?
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Justinah4life: 6:09pm On May 17, 2015
AhmedMustapha:
The authorities should close such radio stations capable of disrupting the peace that all Nigerians enjoy.
Nigerians dont like truth. The only reason, you want peace is to steal more oil money. When its finishd, nigeria will divide. No money for nass to steal.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Justinah4life: 6:26pm On May 17, 2015
TechRev:

Stronger in corruption and stealing ofcourse. Since the creation of this zoological entity called Nigeria, evil, stealing, corruption has always been rewarded while hardwork gets you no where. All your politicians are thieves, infact you cant win election in Nigeria if your hands are clean.

Stronger in darkness, stronger in no running water, stronger in an army that has never won any conflict without active help of at least 5 nations, stronger in police checkpoints extorting people, stronger in stealing Billions of Naira but the judge asks you to pay 500,000 naira. Nigeria is head of evil on this earth. Keep staying strong in your wasted zoo.
. Thats the point. If unemployed steals gsm, he is nearly killed. Money meant for Light, free health care, water, are in the salary of Governors, NASS. If they should declare their one month salary, people will run from nija
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tonychristopher: 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
DiademSh07:

Yorubas don't have inferiority complex.. We don't attach to people to be somebody like the ibo do.
Where have you seen any Yoruba claiming the Itshekiri who speaks Yoruba + Edo languages or Olukumi speaking part of Anioma?
However, it is the ibo who are so desperate even when the Ika, Ukwuanis and Ikwere have repeated severally that they have no connection with you ibos, save for the igboid + edoid language they speak. Heck, these are people who has ancestral history as oppossed to the ibos who has none. These people even demonstrated where they stand by joining the Nigeria army to kill and flush out the ibos from Asaba and River state.
I know you're an enuani and like I said earlier, no one is stopping you people from joining your ibo brothers but if you try to claim any other land that aint yours, that Enuani community of yours will be wiped out like the ibos were flushed out of Porthacourt and killed at Asaba by the Ikweres/Nigeria army and Owa people/Nigeria army respectively!
You can go dig it up, little boy!

Yoruba man get mouth sha

Nawa

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tonychristopher: 7:45pm On May 17, 2015
luvmijeje:
The radio must be shut down while those behind it must also be arrested for treason.

Why ire ....why scared of igbo leaving

Pls tell me why nigerians are scared of biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by datone: 9:29pm On May 17, 2015
This was how Sahara reporters started broadcasting for the sw .now they have achieved their aim of installing their leader through gmb . why not let the se/ss establish their own radio .when Biafra republic is declared .we can all look back to this day and say it was a job well done

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 9:47pm On May 17, 2015
Well I am a hard core programmer, I got notified that my service was needed.

Believe me, Biafra is here!

Anyone tries to insult you cus of Biafra, leave them, free them, give them silent treatment. Biafra will be restored soon.

One thing I learnt with BSS, if your brother turns a saboteur or betrayer, kill them off. No child's play.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AAinEqGuinea: 2:49am On May 18, 2015
Im listening to May 17th's segments..I love the energy and passion of the show. It appears Biafrans have been busy raising global awareness justifying Biafra's independence.

The Director's message is declarative, divisive, and filled with intense inflection.. the program often turns inciting.. but maybe the message has to be considering the perceived challenges to what would be the current state of Biafra.

Maybe Biafra's independence is a significant step forward for real west African independence from imperialism and colonization.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by luvmijeje(f): 5:56am On May 18, 2015
tonychristopher:

Why ire ....why scared of igbo leaving

Pls tell me why nigerians are scared of biafra

I'm not scared of Igbos leaving if majority really want to........ It should be done the right way. It shouldn't be at the expense of someone's life.

A radio station urging the citizens to take up arms against the state in a country where there's government and laws is unacceptable and not surprising under the most divisive government ever. Well parade have change hand.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by LoveDecay(m): 6:50am On May 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

I'm not scared of Igbos leaving if majority really want to........ It should be done the right way. It shouldn't be at the expense of someone's life.
A radio station urging the citizens to take up arms against the state in a country where there's government and laws is unacceptable and not surprising under the most divisive government ever. Well parade have change hand.

Radio Biafra is a political tool, not for freedom but the re-negotiation of a new kind of slavery for all who buy into the Biafran hype.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by SonOfEl(m): 7:37am On May 18, 2015
LoveDecay:

Radio Biafra is a political tool, not for freedom but the re-negotiation of a new kind of slavery for all who buy into the Biafran hype.

when will you stop vomitting on a thread like this? You spew nonsense from your mouth.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tonychristopher: 9:03am On May 18, 2015
luvmijeje:

I am also against bloodshed but if they decide to leave...people shouldnt antagonise. Them

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by tonychristopher: 9:04am On May 18, 2015
LoveDecay:

It only a Yoruba Man talks Like this
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2015
DiademSh07:

You ibos know the Oba's house but we haven't heard any action taken by you people.
Chestbeating people.

Look at coward talking.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by kingbasil: 10:13am On May 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu the Director of IPOB is super-smart...
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by AAinEqGuinea: 6:46pm On May 18, 2015
kingbasil:
Nnamdi Kanu the Director of IPOB is super-smart...

This guy is insanely tribalistic.

But it is impossible for me to know if the tribalism is justified or if the self-aggrandizement merely serves to punctuate the cause. I find myself sounding like Kanj too venting about the stupor of fellow African Americans who I find myself hating with the strongest passion, so I maybe i need to relate to how he feels. Kanu says "too many blacks having a one-track mind" and they love it
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Nobody: 7:56am On May 20, 2015
Shubbylee:

WHICH OIL DOES BIAFRA HAVE? LOOOL!! Until all igbos leave the west, North and South south and go back to their villages in the southeast (which is not possible) nobody would take their Biafra movement serious!! Those imbeciles at Radio Biafra can keep making empty noises....

Though south south is part of Biafra but i know you are exclusively referring to the south east. Among the 5 states of the south east, two are presently oil producing and Anambra/Enugu is about to join.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by BiafranPrince: 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2015
People from Niger-Delta actively calling in now, we are gradually turning the tide. With time we will sensitize all groups, they need to get ready for Biafra.

Biafra my love kiss
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by zendy: 9:07am On Jun 13, 2015
honeychild:

Do all these Anioma igbos, etche-igbos, rivers-igbos accept that they are really igbos? Nairaland is full of threads in which each of these people keep shouting that they aren't igbo. I live in PH. Call an ikwerre man "igbo" and see what happens

The ones amongst them claiming not to be Igbos are hypocrites who deny their ancestry because of the politics of Oil. How can someone have an Igbo surname,speak Igbos his or her ancestral language but turn around and say they are not Igbo? Did the person fall from the moon? A good example of this hypocrisy was earlier this year when Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi,former Governor of Rivers went to campaign for APC in Aba. He told the people of Aba that Jonathan is not Igbo,does not have an Igbo name and can't speak Igbo. But he (Amaechi) is Igbo because he has an Igbo name and can speak Igbo. In Portharcourt, Amaechi is an Ikwere man but outside Portharcourt,he is an Igbo man. Who is fooling who here? The Ikwere Man has a sneaky way of remembering he is Igbo once he is outside Portharcourt

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Agumbankembu: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
omenka:

Choiiii!! See finishing!! Rotflmao!! cheesygrin

Bump this thread, Omenka this was you.....because he seemed to have bashed Jonathan u were shining ur dirty teeth, when the table turned and he turned on ur demi-god Buhari u didn't find it funny again, you turned to radical anti-Biafra, hate filled rodent.

I have been looking for this thread since God knows when.

Obailala, and you also that said he formed the radio because of Buhari's election.....eat your words with your fellow zombie in chief of benue rats.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Agumbankembu: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Agumbankembu: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2017
millionaireman:
But nationhood is not by force anywhere in the civilized world; why then do some Nigerians believe that it is wise to stand against any part of Nigeria - example the former eastern region - wanting to pull out of Nigeria?
Something like this is resolved by a simple referendum in the pull-away region. If the majority in the area vote yes, who are you to tell them that they can't pull out?

If you tell them that they cannot pull out after a yes referendum, that means you are fronting to colonize the pull-away areas.

But the white colonial masters with all their armaments could not continue with colonization. So?

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by obailala(m): 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Bump this thread, Omenka this was you.....because he seemed to have bashed Jonathan u were shining ur dirty teeth, when the table turned and he turned on ur demi-god Buhari u didn't find it funny again, you turned to radical anti-Biafra, hate filled rodent.

I have been looking for this thread since God knows when.

Obailala, and you also that said he formed the radio because of Buhari's election.....eat your words with your fellow zombie in chief of benue rats.
I wouldn't normally respond to this nonsense, but would be making an exception cos I'm excited. Biko kindly point out to where I mentioned that RB was formed after or because of Buhari's election?...

Or let me just save you the stress by clarifying your misconception; I said and I repeat again (this time read it carefully), over 95% of today's Ipob adherents only joined the movement after Jonathan lost the 2015 election. Nnamdi K had been ranting on radio biafra for ages, sahara reporters even interviewed him sometime in early 2014. But at the time, nobody took either Kanu or Ipob or Massob serious, massob members were arrested randomly and nobody spoke up but rather they were disregarded as jobless old men; not until the results of the 2015 election was released and then Ipob and Massob became darlings. After the grand political miscalculations of the SE in 2015 (which set the SE several decades backwards politically), the next HOPE was obviously to just run away from the Nigerian political stage by demanding secession; hence millions instantly embraced the hitherto disregarded Nnamdi Kanu ideologies.

Tell me I am wrong and I will show you a joker, except for some very few core biafrans like Pazienza who you can still trace his posts as far back as 2011 calling for Biafra, over 95% of the people shouting Biafra Biafra today are nothing more than disgruntled Jonathanians. Quote me anywhere!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Biafrannuke: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
The voice further said, “You are leaving a solid economy behind when you have the lives of the people miserable. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala has been lying to the people of Biafra because of President Goodluck Jonathan. How can a woman who claims she was at the world bank be lying? Please show me the part of the economy that has solid backing.

“Let Jonathan tell you which part of the economy he has solidified. He knows you are all gullible people.

“Surpring enough, the Director calls Jonathan Imbecilic and weak-hearted and always say he lacks the acumen to lead anyone.
Just a reminder that kanu has always criticized Jonathan. This is for those who accuse him of being partisan or saying something he has not said before about jonathan.
Re: Radio Biafra Hits Airwaves In Niger-delta by Splashme: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2017
ruggedboy01:
Land of the raising sun

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Nationwide Curfew Now 10pm To 4am – FG / Onyemaechi Mprakpor Slapped By An Aide To Ezenwa-Ekpendu / Wike Places N30m Bounty On Bobrisky, Bans IYM, BYA, OYM, Other Youth Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.