Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,455 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

Football Cash $$$ - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Football Cash $$$ (499 Views)

Make $$$ Online With ZERO Investment This Season / Earn Money $$$ Supplying Jatropha Seeds / Learn How You Can Make $$$ Online With Little Or No Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Football Cash $$$ by Primenet(m): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2009
UNBELIEVABLE BUT TRUE!

Discover The Easiest And Latest Way To make $200 -500 Daily Trading on Football Matches. Just with Little start up capital without having to sell anything to any body. So lucrative that you will think it’s illegal.

Hello Friend,

Welcome and thank you for ordering this free report believed to be the most lucrative business on the internet today. What if I sincerely tell you that I can easily show or teach you the newest and laziest way of making money on this planet earth, that can quietly and comfortably make thousands of dollars for you on monthly basis right here in Nigeria even while your mates struggle to get rich?

Would you be interested in that? Imagine… a business where you don’t need to sell anything to make your money! you make money 24 hours a day 7days a week! – you don’t need to bug your friends to buy your product or join your business for you to get commission! – you just have to work few hours in a week (let me say for beginners but not more than 30minutes once you are fully grab the system) and make very good considerable income!

You don’t need huge start-up capital to get started. With a minimum of $50, you are definitely on your way to financial freedom! –you are not limited to any boundary.

Now the good news is …

If you can read English and have where to browse the internet (either café or personal computer), you can do this business! –you don’t need to run around to recruit people as down lines to make money, just like in MLM!

You have absolutely nothing to risk! – you don’t have to compete with any body! –you get serious income potential that can last for generations to come! Does it sound like fantasy to you? That is exactly what I use to think just a few months ago until I invested in this business.

I have reviewed business opportunities for a some time now and can tell you that I wish I had started this business four years ago. I would be making $ 3,000-$5,000 daily and not having to talk to anyone.

I do like teaching people how to make money but $4,000 a day is nothing to sneeze at. Especially when it requires so little time and effort. But don’t take my word for it. Here are a few testimonies from the people I have unveiled this unbelievable internet moneymaking business opportunity to right here in Nigeria: hello Mr Agbaka ‘FOOTBAL CASH $$$ BUSINNESS’. is higly explosive, I am not disappointed. It is the laziest way of making money. Mihael Israel Peter - Port Harcourt israelmacson@yahoo.com

Another of my student, here what he has say, –the exposition is simply unbelievable. It has offered me a rare gold mine, which I will surely tap from. I wish I had known these years back. God will reward you for sharing this knowledge with others. Engr. Nwatu Nathaniel - Lagos natwatu@yahoo.com

Not yet satisfied, this is one of those business opportunities which I have been expecting/searching for. But God has done it today my life through you. It is a grateful thing to come across it. Thanks be to God Almighty for everything. Amen. Nworah D. Obi - Lagos nworanco@hyahoo.com

And lots more testimonies! I strongly assure you that with this new easy internet opportunity I discovered, you are 100% guaranteed to make considerable dollar income on daily basis from now till the rest of your life. I know you are basically asking right now… what the heck is ‘FOOTBAL CASH $$$ BUSINNESS’?

Before now most of us believed that the best investment opportunities out there both offline and online are stocks trading, mutual fund, bonds, commodity, forex trading, e-currency online trading e.t.c, but when I discover European football trading secret, I just abandon all other kinds of investment opportunities because I don't need an experts to tell me what and what to do before I will make profit or better still I don't need to become an expert to make nice profit from football (soccer) trading. So my fellow football lovers why not do what you like and still make money?

All we are looking for are "ways to increase our monthly income" even the rich are looking and searching for more opportunities to become richer on daily basis, is it a bad thing if you have more than 4-5 stream of income flowing into your bank account on monthly basis?

European Football trading is an investment opportunity that can make you richer than you will ever imagine. You're guaranteed to make profit every month and you have the opportunity of trading on daily basis because Football trading is a non-stop cash-generating machine!

I bet you it can’t stop…so all so your money can’t stop.

Now why did I say it is the best and most lucrative…

Here are some reasons why FOOTBALL TRADING is the best INVESTMENT so far, so good.

1) Its stress free

2) Require little start up capital ($100 and above)

3) Take just 30 minutes of your time daily

4) No experience or skill needed

5) No website, mini-site or blog needed

6) It's a daily opportunity

7) You don't need to wait for check every 2weeks

Cool No selling of information products

9) You don't need a paypal or merchant account

10) No foreign address or phone Number needed

11) You don't need to talk or place advert before you earn

12) No third party needed (You can do it yourself)

13) You are sure of 50% monthly returns

14 Can turn $500 into $64, 872.9 every year and on and on like that

15) Other does the technical work (picking the winning teams) for you.

16) You are sure of making money whether in summer, winter, public holiday, on vacation etc.

17) You make profit whatever the outcome of the match

18) No employee needed

19) No office space needed (you can do it in your bedroom)

20) You are in charge

21) You are the Boss.

22) Even a dummy can do it

23) The manual is so simple that it will teach you step-by-step

For more detail information about this lucrative business

visit http:///cu3r75
Re: Football Cash $$$ by ihewulezi: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2009
For a free report of FOOTBALL BETTING send you NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS TO 08053311260 OR 08020772445

seeking for the easiest way to make money online, log on to www.networkofmillionaires..com

(1) (Reply)

The Best Business In Nigeria / Make 10 Pounds In 5 Minutes, 50 Pounds Each Day Or More / Partners/investors For A Record Breaking Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.