Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon (501 Views)

What’s That Habit You Wish Your Children Don’t Inherit From You? / Photos: Seeing All These I Wonder Why Parents Still Give Their Children As Maids / Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by faithalabi(f): 9:53am On May 13, 2015
"Dear Ladieswinds,
My name is Cletus Obi and I am 46 years old. I am married with five children but life has not been fair to me in all ramifications.
I know your readers would come hard on me over what I am going to say but I would implore them to put themselves in my shoes before condemning me.
All my life, I have had to struggle and wallow in abject poverty.There is nothing I have not done, apart from stealing, to make ends meet all to no avail.
It seems all my efforts have always been thwarted by some forces beyond me. I got married with the hope that things will change all to no avail. Even in my village, I am seen as a pariah as no one wants to associate with a failure.
During meetings, younger boys who have made it in life shout me down when I want to make an opinion. I am tired of this life and I want to do something drastic to change my fortune. It was with this resolve that I met one of my towns man who has succeeded in life and was shocked when he told me that to break my chain of misfortunes, I will have to join their cult group and the condition there is for me to give my 10-year-old first son as a sacrifice for the ritual.
Initially, I refused to agree to this but from the way things are going at the moment, I have decided to go along with it if that will take me out of this perennial poverty I have been wallowing.
I want your fans to advice me on what do.
Cletus Obi,
Lagos."
Dear readers, before you say any thing, please put yourself in Cletus' shoes. I ask: would you sacrifice one of your children for money? I JUST RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE IN MY EMAIL BOX LET HEAR YOUR OPINION IN THIS MATTER
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by donbenedict(m): 9:55am On May 13, 2015
Naah I wouldn't..
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by agarawu23(m): 9:56am On May 13, 2015
undecided
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by LewsTherin: 11:00am On May 13, 2015
Rriiight.

Life has not been fair. Got married.

Life has not been fair, 5 kids.

Rrrriiiiiiiigggghhht
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by Lilyomi(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
So be fair to ur life. Dnt place da burden of conscience n guilt on u. U wl deny urself peace. Der u wl knw u wer infair in ur life.
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice For Mon by faithalabi(f): 11:42am On May 13, 2015
Lilyomi:
So be fair to ur life. Dnt place da burden of conscience n guilt on u. U wl deny urself peace. Der u wl knw u wer infair in ur life.
pls follow up www.ladieswinds.com for new update thx your comment has ben published

(1) (Reply)

Do You See Any 'sense' In This Tweet? / Save Your Family From Sickness. Fumigate Your Environment. / What's Your Excuse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.