Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,619 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice (511 Views)

Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS / Wike Holds His Children As He Attends Anniversary Event In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Boko Haram Uses Women & Children As Shield During Combat-military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by faithalabi(f): 10:03am On May 13, 2015
"Dear Ladieswinds,
My name is Cletus Obi and I am 46 years old. I am married with five children but life has not been fair to me in all ramifications.
I know your readers would come hard on me over what I am going to say but I would implore them to put themselves in my shoes before condemning me.
All my life, I have had to struggle and wallow in abject poverty.There is nothing I have not done, apart from stealing, to make ends meet all to no avail.
It seems all my efforts have always been thwarted by some forces beyond me. I got married with the hope that things will change all to no avail. Even in my village, I am seen as a pariah as no one wants to associate with a failure.
During meetings, younger boys who have made it in life shout me down when I want to make an opinion. I am tired of this life and I want to do something drastic to change my fortune. It was with this resolve that I met one of my towns man who has succeeded in life and was shocked when he told me that to break my chain of misfortunes, I will have to join their cult group and the condition there is for me to give my 10-year-old first son as a sacrifice for the ritual.
Initially, I refused to agree to this but from the way things are going at the moment, I have decided to go along with it if that will take me out of this perennial poverty I have been wallowing.
I want your fans to advice me on what do.
Cletus Obi,
Lagos."
Dear readers, before you say any thing, please put yourself in Cletus' shoes. I ask: would you sacrifice one of your children for money? I JUST RECIEVE THIS MESSAGE IN MY EMAIL BOX please share your opinion your comment will be publish on ladieswinds.com
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by oluwalfa: 10:06am On May 13, 2015
Oyibos sacrifice themselves for their children. Blackmen sacrifice their own children for themselves.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by faithalabi(f): 10:09am On May 13, 2015
oluwalfa:
Oyibos sacrifice themselves for their children. Blackmen sacrifice their own children for themselves.
hahahaha your comment will be published soon
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:15am On May 13, 2015
oluwalfa:
Oyibos sacrifice themselves for their children. Blackmen sacrifice their own children for themselves
Nice 1
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by Lanretoye(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2015
May i never get that choice IJN...you sacrifice one child finish they wont tell you that small time you would have to sacrifice another one.
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:51am On May 13, 2015
Simple. Let your senior son take your place in the cult, ask your friend for guidance and offer your self for the sacrifice! undecided
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by faithalabi(f): 10:55am On May 13, 2015
Gbaghan:
Simple. Let your senior son take your place in the cult, ask your friend for guildiance and offer your self as for the sacrifice! undecided
nice one your comment has been published stay turn with hot gist with www.ladieswinds.com thx
Re: If You Are Given The Choice To Offer One Of Your Children As A Sacrifice by preetyb(f): 11:18am On May 13, 2015
Sacrifice ur legs instead. With this u and ur children will get to enjoy the wealth without any innocent blood being shed.

Follow my advice

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped Gbanga Daniel From Being Cursed —alake / APC Unveils Buhari Policy Roadmaps / GEJ Trekkers Now On Their Way To Otuoke, Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.